TJ09

2013-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins!

Does anyone know how many levels there are?

And is there a bug going around? Because I should have 5 free eggslots but when I go to the help section it tells me I already have 7 eggs...before I abandoned some I hat 11 eggs -.-

25 levels.

Hmm, that's odd. Clear cookies and hard refresh? Lemme go check mine...

edit - Nope!

Edited by car340

Oh Great Gatsby was I just stupid. I went to the AP but didn't see any holidays I wanted so as I was leaving the page to check up on what I already had I saw out of the corner of my eye, down near the bottom of the page, an Ice egg. I feel like facepalming myself for being so obsessed with these holidays and not paying attention to the other eggs in the AP. *headdesk*

does this mean we can have more than two xmas dragons of each breed?

Yep! Though the 2 breed limit on the new dragon remains, most likely to keep with the spirit of Christmas cheer. So the limit's being raised for any bred holiday dragons. :)

does this mean we can have more than two xmas dragons of each breed?

Yes, you may have additional bred eggs of the past breeds, but the cap of 2 still applies to this years CB dragon when it drops.

Regarding Snow Angels: will we be able to have more than I pattern? I have tri colored but want the other 2. Is this possible?

No. Wing color is determined by scroll # not by the egg itself. Your scroll will always have one kind of angel.

Edited by Draketeeth

Regarding Snow Angels: will we be able to have more than I pattern? I have tri colored but want the other 2. Is this possible?

No. Sorry.

How do you gain experience?

By getting attacked or attacking.

Wait how many of the Christmas eggs are we allowed to have? Please tell me it's three...

As many as you want :]

The limit of two has been lifted.

slightly confused should this start midnight tonight? or was it midnight last night? Oo *looks at computer clock telling her it's the 19th*

edit: and is snow gathering automatic?

Edited by Erithan

slightly confused should this start midnight tonight? or was it midnight last night? Oo *looks at computer clock telling her it's the 19th*

It's already started. XD

Thanks, sorta thought so but am not seeing snow, I'm guessing it's automatic??? blink.gif

Edited by Erithan

Thanks, sorta thought so but am not seeing snow, I'm guessing it's automatic??? blink.gif

Yep! It appears automatically at the top of each hour. You don't have to click on anything to pick it up. Rate of accumulation increases as you level up. Do note that being inactive for 3 hours halves that rate until you return. ^^

Woo, the holidays! And Hollies. I've seen so many of them! I'll probably have to go to a trade thread to get one though, there's a long lag when clicking bah.

Is there any way to change that horrid text colour for the snowball fights? It's such a light grey I can't read it.

Edited by High Lord November

Yep! It appears automatically at the top of each hour. You don't have to click on anything to pick it up. Rate of accumulation increases as you level up. Do note that being inactive for 3 hours halves that rate until you return. ^^

Thank you, though argh at the weird date I missed nearly a day! xd.png now I have to figure out when I can sleep to huh.gif .

Thanks! Happy Holidays!