TJ09

2013-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins!

I keep taking down my fort to rebuild it with better looking things... oh well, on another note, attack me!

I really like this snow fort thing, though it doesn't seem like I'm very popular to be attacked lD

Also still a little in shock we can get more of the past holidays. I caught a really lovely spiral 4th gen Holly, much nicer than the two I had, and I just... wow. So cool. I'm going to hoard Wrapping Wings, I really loved those!

Level 18 in the snowball war. Not to tough to level up. Hopefully I don't have much longer. Then I can really begin to deck out my fort with walls smile.gif

I would say to hit me, but that would only help me because I get exp too. At only 4 for a an icicle I'll be max in no-time too smile.gif

Level 18 in the snowball war. Not to tough to level up. Hopefully I don't have much longer. Then I can really begin to deck out my fort with walls smile.gif

I would say to hit me, but that would only help me because I get exp too. At only 4 for a an icicle I'll be max in no-time too smile.gif

I think it depends on how social you are too. I think I'm going to start attacking.

Well, Ok! I sort of understand now how to play Snow Wars. LOL! Its fun! I got three so far of those Holiday dragons on my scroll. wink.gif I see that it is hard to grab an egg in that certain area where everybody is. LMAO FUN!

I think it depends on how social you are too. I think I'm going to start attacking.

Well I just hit it to random so it hits a random fort. I'm not taking targets this snowball fight smile.gif

Not sure how social has anything to do with it though.

Well I just hit it to random so it hits a random fort. I'm not taking targets this snowball fight smile.gif

Not sure how social has anything to do with it though.

Well this from other games and from personal experience but usually people tend to hit people they know first. Case in point, I have a trading list of people that I have dealt with in the past including scroll names. I think the next hour, I'm switching to the offensive.

I'm guessing if you are attacked the "HP" will display at less than 10/10? Or will it give you a message when you access the page when you are attacked?

EDIT: Actually that's a stupid question really isn't it.

I'm guessing if you are attacked the "HP" will display at less than 10/10? Or will it give you a message when you access the page when you are attacked?

EDIT: Actually that's a stupid question really isn't it.

You have to keep track of your HP. When I woke up, there was no alert that I was attacked. The only reason I knew I was attacked was that I was down 3 points. When I went to bed, it was full.

Too bad they don't have a little attack log for the past 24 hours or 50 attacks. laugh.gif Or maybe little badges that say you've withstood a siege or something. I would like to have an Ice Dragon badge or something. And if we could form alliances. ninja.gif

Wait wha? New limit?

Yup: No limits on past dragons.

Edited by Spyridon

so if I'm understanding this correctly, if I go to bed and leave my comp on/stay logged into dc it'll collect snowballs overnight? blink.gif

ooor does DC auto uh..well d/c you after a certain amount of time?

so if I'm understanding this correctly, if I go to bed and leave my comp on/stay logged into dc it'll collect snowballs overnight? blink.gif

You're still collect snowballs because I think it won't drop below 1 SB/hour. But if you have a higher rate than that, for each 3 hours of inactivity, your rate is cut in half.

You don't actually have to leave your computer on - just don't log out of DC.

I wish when we did the snowball fights, it kept a log of who we attacked and more importantly who attacked us, so that we can get revenge fire. Muhahaha! Other than that it's fun! Though, it's annoying to wait for snow to load. I wanna add more things to my fort.

Ugh, every time it's a lag when grabbing the Holly's, and the previous ones I've tried to grab for never lagged this badly now. :/

You don't actually have to leave your computer on - just don't log out of DC.

well I sorta have my browser set to delete anything and everything when I exit it, so I guess best I could do would be just to sleep my comp?

I wish when we did the snowball fights, it kept a log of who we attacked and more importantly who attacked us, so that we can get revenge fire. Muhahaha! Other than that it's fun! Though, it's annoying to wait for snow to load. I wanna add more things to my fort.

I agree with you. It's like being blitzkrieg-ed in the night. I want it to be like the older wars where you shoot each other from 50 yards away.

EDIT: Case in point, I just got blitzkrieged. dry.gif How does Liam Neeson say in Takers? I will find you and I will kill you! Well, I should be happy at least. Level 7. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Spyridon

So what's the maximum level for the snow fort in order to be entered for the prize dragons?

I agree with you. It's like being blitzkrieg-ed in the night. I want it to be like the older wars where you shoot each other from 50 yards away.

EDIT: Case in point, I just got blitzkrieged. dry.gif How does Liam Neeson say in Takers? I will find you and I will kill you! Well, I should be happy at least. Level 7. rolleyes.gif

Oh that's a good analogy! I like it!

Lol, talk about perfect timing! I think I'm just going to call the random snowball attacks, "Blitzkriegs" now. xd.png

Oh that's a good analogy! I like it!

Lol, talk about perfect timing! I think I'm just going to call the random snowball attacks, "Blitzkriegs" now. xd.png

I'll be nice and give you a head's up. You're my next target. cool.gif

Commence Caer Spyridon vs whatever your fort name is.

Edited by Spyridon