TJ09

2013-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins!

This might be a silly question that's been asked multiple times, but by "no limit" does that mean egg limit? Like I could catch 20 past christmas eggs if I could manage it?

If you could managed to get that many, yes.

I've caught hollies from Wild Hollies

I'm insanely jealous.

I remember last year one of the Wild Vampires bred with a Wild Holly o.O

I've caught hollies from Wild Hollies

And I got an egg in a trade which was bred from a wild Holly.

But I think the wild dragon was bred and then released by the previous owner and you got the offspring. I doubt wild Hollies breed.

Anyone notice there are two snowball throwing topics? lol

Thanks to the few who've leveled up my snowfort! I'm on level 5 now. ;D

Er yes, I noticed that. One in the Forum Games, the other in Site Discussion. I chose the one in Site discussion so I can increase my post count. tongue.gif

Anyway, what is the highest level?

I'm insanely jealous.

I remember last year one of the Wild Vampires bred with a Wild Holly o.O

And that's (IMO anyway) the best part of wild dragons breeding. the rules do not apply, allowing for interesting lineages. biggrin.gif

And I got an egg in a trade which was bred from a wild Holly.

But I think the wild dragon was bred and then released by the previous owner and you got the offspring. I doubt wild Hollies breed.

Wild dragons can breed, and their breeding behavior is very strange. Even unbreedibles can breed. Last year a vampire bred with a holly in the wild.

I was so hoping TJ would have the Wild Dragons breed into the AP!

On a sadder note, after the 'Edit Fort' page came back up, and people could repair again, I fired off a snowball randomly, to go up a level, and afterward saw the fort I'd just attacked with two ruined igloos and now I feel awful...

Alright so the only thing that's annoying is the lags I get when grabbing a Holly, and I KNOW it's not from the other loads of people grabbing at it, since Iv'e had a few where they load automatically on the spot.

Also, is this permanent? The infinite holidays I mean (dunno if this has been discussed already).

I guess I was wrong about the Hollies. I guess DC gets bonus points on the biological fact that wild breed will mate indiscriminately.

I'm up to level 20. I wonder if my fort will make it to the next hour. blink.gif

Edited by Spyridon

Wild dragons can breed, and their breeding behavior is very strange. Even unbreedibles can breed. Last year a vampire bred with a holly in the wild.

If so, I'd really like to see the link to the dragon. Anybody?

Unbreedable breeding? WTH? I thought unbreedables were just that unless that parent got bit randomly by a wild vampire?

If unbreedables can breed with other dragons I'd like to see an ND with a Holly. lol

For once I would like to see a dragon be asexual and just pop out clones. xd.png

For once I would like to see a dragon be asexual and just pop out clones. xd.png

Well, I'd like to see proof first.

I reached level 25 overnight! I don't think I'll be snagging a holly this year. I managed to catch one and I bred one but gave 'em away.

Is there anyone who hasn't bred their dragons yet?

I have a link, unfortunately the vampire shows up as a tombstone now. http://dragcave.net/lineage/dMVYZ

It was definitely a vampire last year, since wild dragons (that aren't eggs or growing hatchies) can't die. I used to have a screenshot of it, but that computer died dry.gif

I reached level 25 overnight! I don't think I'll be snagging a holly this year. I managed to catch one and I bred one but gave 'em away.

Well, I haven't bred any of my Christmas dragons just yet though one Snow Angel was claimed for breeding in two days.

I think my fort will make it to the hour. 3 more minutes. ninja.gif

Edited by Spyridon

I have only bred one (a Holly) I'll probably breed the others after my first eggs hatch.

I unterstand it that we can breed older christmas eggs so much we want. But i always must abandon someone and icould only keep one?

I've bred all of mine but the Holly's. ^^ I'm waiting till the 25th to breed them. <3