TJ09

2013-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins!

So I am new to this holiday dragon business. Do the Christmas dragons drop in the cave like normal dragons?

The new ones will (on the 25th) all previous years will be in the AP.

Is anyone having a hard time catching the 2008 or 2009 Christmas eggs?

I've caught a yulebuck but I still haven't caught a Holly. Or is it Yulebuck/Snow Angel?

Edited by Spyridon

Well that was a bust. Erithan, I think my Icicle missed. Ah well. Up to level 19.

I've caught a yulebuck but I still haven't caught a Holly. Or is it Yulebuck/Snow Angel?

I should have also asked if anyone needed either the Yulebuck or Christmas Angel while I was at it.

If I catch another Holly, I'll gift it to you Spyridon. That is, if you don't already have one.

I should have also asked if anyone needed either the Yulebuck or Christmas Angel while I was at it.

If I catch another Holly, I'll gift it to you Spyridon. That is, if you don't already have one.

That would awesome! I still haven't caught any. If I do, I'll let you know so you can gift it to someone else. I still have most my Christmas dragons open.

Wow, I'm seeing a lot of Holly eggs going through the AP this year. It seems like Holly

dragons are really increasing in overall numbers from a couple of years ago when I

saw one fly by and was like "What was THAT?!" then had to go and look up what it was. xd.png

Still haven't caught mine, but if they keep doubling at this rate it'll only be a matter

of time before I can catch them to my heart's content.

Reading this it appears I've been lucky with catching exactly what I want D: wow.

On the other hand, attack my fort anyone? :>

Wow, I'm seeing a lot of Holly eggs going through the AP this year. It seems like Holly

dragons are really increasing in overall numbers from a couple of years ago when I

saw one fly by and was like "What was THAT?!" then had to go and look up what it was. xd.png

Still haven't caught mine, but if they keep doubling at this rate it'll only be a matter

of time before I can catch them to my heart's content.

Someone said that even the wild hollies are breeding. I don't think that's true considering they're no one to breed them and what would they do? Go to the dragon next to them and do the dirty?

Someone said that even the wild hollies are breeding. I don't think that's true considering they're no one to breed them and what would they do? Go to the dragon next to them and do the dirty?

That is exactly how wild dragons breed. lol. I don't know why/how it's triggered, but it does happen on occasion. Wild bred eggs land in the AP (even when they aren't Holidays)

Oh wow, I'm so excited by this development! I'll finally get to catch and freeze the babies like I've always wanted to!

/does a little dance/ thank you, TJ!

Let me please ask a silly question - is it possible to delete something you builded into your snow-fort? I have some walls, that I don't need anymore...

Lol... now that's funny! I'd love to see the AP flooded with just Holly eggs.

Let me please ask a silly question - is it possible to delete something you builded into your snow-fort? I have some walls, that I don't need anymore...

If you double click on an item in your fort, it will be removed and you will get back the snow you used to build it.

Alright.. finally managed to level up so now I can get 2 snowball stuff per hour. So I got happy. Thought I could go to bed now and have plenty of snow to play with when I wake up.

And then I read the even page... According to the event page:

Throughout the event, you will accumulate snow every hour—although the rate of accumulation is halved after three hours of inactivity.

So when I wake up tomorrow I'm only going to be getting 1 snowball an hour again?? Because I had to go to sleep for 8 hours like every other human being? If that's the case, that's horrible! So I pretty much do have to just sit here all day and mess with snowballs every hour or I'll lose my progress and any hope to be in the raffle?

Lol, awww man. Someone attacked my fort while I was re-arranging it so it saved the positions of the stuff I bought but not the stuff I moved. Now it's all uneven. X_X

~

Had better luck catching tonight. Picked up some interesting stuff. o3o Received three very wonderful gifts (one of which I'm still in shock over), so thank you DC for being so generous with each other. This community may butt head's sometimes but people really do come together when they have the chance. =)

I've caught hollies from Wild Hollies

Alright.. finally managed to level up so now I can get 2 snowball stuff per hour. So I got happy. Thought I could go to bed now and have plenty of snow to play with when I wake up.

And then I read the even page... According to the event page:

So when I wake up tomorrow I'm only going to be getting 1 snowball an hour again?? Because I had to go to sleep for 8 hours like every other human being? If that's the case, that's horrible! So I pretty much do have to just sit here all day and mess with snowballs every hour or I'll lose my progress and any hope to be in the raffle?

You will get 2 snowballs the first 3 hours, then 1 snowball for every additional hour you are away. When you come back it will go back to 2 again. smile.gif

If you double click on an item in your fort, it will be removed and you will get back the snow you used to build it.

Ahh, thank you! It worked ^ ^

Aww yeah, all leveled up. smile.gif Now I get to start building.

Not gonna let the event end with my stuff looking dumb, like what happened with my wreath... ugh.

I got ninja.gif'd. Man, it looks like a scud missile hit my block. Now if we can get animated snowmans . . .

Edited by Spyridon

This might be a silly question that's been asked multiple times, but by "no limit" does that mean egg limit? Like I could catch 20 past christmas eggs if I could manage it?