TJ09

2013-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins!

Can anyone explain the snow ball wars to me? I've read the rules and all but I'm really not quite sure what I'm supposed to do.

Finally got two Hollies!! Last year was brutal and I couldn't get a single one. It took me about 20 mins this time too ohmy.gif

I'm building up snow quite nicely too. But it's finals week so I can't chill out too much. He he I made a pun there tongue.gif

Since the eggs are from multi-clutches and a breeder can only keep one egg from a clutch, that means one, two or three eggs from every breeding goes to the AP, even if a breeder keeps one. By Christmas Day, the AP should be filled with eggs of all the Christmas breeds.

Many people, including me, have bred few or none of their dragons yet, so there will be much more to come.

Same as me. I'll breed them eventually when I made up my mind about possible pairings.

Since the eggs are from multi-clutches and a breeder can only keep one egg from a clutch, that means one, two or three eggs from every breeding goes to the AP, even if a breeder keeps one. By Christmas Day, the AP should be filled with eggs of all the Christmas breeds.

Many people, including me, have bred few or none of their dragons yet, so there will be much more to come.

*headmeetsdesk* totally forgot about the fact that Christmas dragons breed more than 1 egg.

alot.png

Edited by Mondat

okay i have a silly question why are people throwing back hollies i keep clicking on the same ones over and over again

btw awesome event i absolutely love the snow snowball fort part biggrin.gif

okay i have a silly question why are people throwing back hollies i keep clicking on the same ones over and over again

btw awesome event i absolutely love the snow snowball fort part biggrin.gif

Picky customers. xd.png Same thing, I keep seeing them yet missing them.

Weee, so far I've got 3 pretty lined Hollies! (Uno, Dos, Tres)

Still on the lookout for that coveted 2nd Gen though (when I become unlocked again of course). rolleyes.gif

But even if I don't get one, I'm still thrilled that I am able to catch more and get some beautiful lines.

I can't wait to figure out what I'm doing with my other Holidays lineage wise.

So far, I've caught a 2nd Gen Snow Angel x White and a 2nd Gen Yulebuck x Snow Angel. biggrin.gif

Your Uno is one of my first baby hollys! congrats!!!!!

*is paranoid* Has anyone lost eggs despite the no limit change? I'm scared, I'm going to lose my newly bred eggs...even though the limits are gone... I can't help it after years of limits.

HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT! I TAKE ALL COMERS! MY FORT IS GREAT! *exaggerating*

I wanna get all the sprites from s1 to Adult... Weh!

No Limit clarification ...I hope

Egg limits remain the same according to your trophy level. ie 5/6/or 7

The amount of eggs you can keep from a multi clutch (1 one) remains the same - the rest will auto abandon to the AP for others to grab.

The limit raise to 'unlimited' applies to the amount of hatched holiday dragons of a certain breed you can now keep. Before the limit was set at two - so you could have 2 adults or an adult and a hatchie. But you could not keep any more eggs of that breed after that. If you did one of your dragons of that breed would auto abandon.

THIS has changed. You may now keep eggs and hatch as many of the Christmas breeds as you can fit in your normal egg/hatchie slots. Adults will not auto-abandon as they did in past years. It is now the same setting as the Halloween breeds.

New release Christmas eggs are still at a limit of 2 - meaning you can only ever have 2 CB of that breed. But next year you can raise as many bred eggs of this bred as you like.

Feel free to quote this every so often for those who come in late. There seems to be so much confusion on this matter.

Your Uno is one of my first baby hollys! congrats!!!!!

Well thank you, it's lovely! <3

Dropping all my holiday dragon eggs... except holly. Hanging onto those... I think. Hm.

No limits! Yay! Still trying to figure out the snowball fight though... and I'm sure its been asked already, but I'm curious, is there a raffle this year?

*sighs in relief* For a moment there I was scared. However I did notice that when I was grabbing these eggs that it didn't say that I got them or not. :/

Anything Christmas colored would work, but I think Golds/Silvers would look the most pretty.

Don't have CB gold or silver, and by 'Christmas colored' you mean red or something? So like them royal crimsons eh, since i dont think we have a dragon that particular shade of green on the WW wings.

RCs i do have.

I nabbed your holly, the one in the signature, sorry I forgot to ask first! My apologies >.< I got too excited... unsure.gif

Don't ask or you might blink and miss it.

*lobs some random snowballs*

Ok, determined to see about all of this igloo business. Glad my scroll is empty so I can grab some more holiday dragons!

Does anyone know how many levels there are?

And is there a bug going around? Because I should have 5 free eggslots but when I go to the help section it tells me I already have 7 eggs...before I abandoned some I hat 11 eggs -.-