TJ09

2013-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins!

Hnnnnnng so close ; ^; Sitting at level 23 with no snow. C'mon, hour! Baby needs a new pile of snow!

pardon, one last question if I may, if the egg limits have been removed for previous seasons, does that mean we don't have to worry about eggs auto-abandoning when we breed holidays this year?

pardon, one last question if I may, if the egg limits have been removed for previous seasons, does that mean we don't have to worry about eggs auto-abandoning when we breed holidays this year?

You still can only keep one egg from your breeding. The rest will abandon.

Indeed, but we're not sure how safe it is to keep multiclutches without claiming for longer than half an hour without a teleport.

I am soooo excited! I love Christmas, and this Christmas just got so much more exciting! laugh.gif

Now if I could just get more snow, which is not something I would normally ever say...

Thank you TJ! And whoever else worked on the event this year!

Thank you Darketernity and Jazeki (apologies for misspellings!)

Guess I'll just lean on the side of caution then. smile.gif

does this mean we can have more than two xmas dragons of each breed?

Yes except the new ones, those we will be limited to two.

Indeed, but we're not sure how safe it is to keep multiclutches without claiming for longer than half an hour without a teleport.

Only the eggs will be abandoned, not any of your adult dragons.

Edited by platedlizard

I fail at catching Hollies. Well, at least I can try getting more Holiday checkers.

My first DragCave Christmas, and this is already a lot of fun! I'm so happy about the lift on breed limits for previous years' holidays! biggrin.gif I'll be stalking the AP to see if I might be able to find Snow Angel eggs for all three color morphs. Thank you so much for removing the limits, TJ! You've really made my day.

Snow forts? Oh this is going to be interesting too . . . . laugh.gif

No matter how many snow angel eggs you collect, they will all be the same color morph. It's dependent on your scroll, no the parentage of the eggs.

Level five (: I am really enjoying the event!

I've been at level 5 for a while now. Too bad we can't name the forts or something.

I've been at level 5 for a while now. Too bad we can't name the forts or something.

I left for work this morning at level 3, and now I am level 13 already.

I left for work this morning at level 3, and now I am level 13 already.

Man, your fort is just attracting attention. I've only been attacked three times so far.

Edited by Spyridon

What day did all the snow forts start? I only just came back in xd.png

Yesterday. c: I mean....

timezones really are annoying...

Edited by DarkEternity

ALL THE HOLLY'S!! >=D

But seriously, LOVE the limitless on the dragons! Now I can get 4 Holly's. <3 And now I can catch n gift for friends. |D

Yesterday. c: I mean....

timezones really are annoying...

Thank you! Great, that means I haven't missed out on much biggrin.gif