TJ09

2013-12-19 - Holiday Event Begins!

Just go to bed or go run errands and come back. You should have enough snow to do stuff with. If you get attacked you gain exp from what ive noticed.

So what happens if your forts HP gets down to zero?

It gets destroyed and you have to rebuild again.

Level 22 now. Three to go, phew! I have no more snow though, so I need to wait an hour or so now. Blech. This is fun though, I like Snow Wars the best out of the other events! wub.gif

Merry Christmas, all! What is everyone trying to catch this year?

I finally caught a Holly last year, and gifted my first this year exactly one year to the date. tongue.gif

I had only needed one more wrapping wing & Holly this year to finish everything....but now that the limits gone, I need to grab more of EVERYTHING! xd.png

Yeah, I left for eight hours and when I got back on I had 11 snowballs and I was a level 9.

I think this game more depends on being offensive then defensive. Too bad the defense doesn't smack back or something. Like if you had ice walls instead of snowball walls, you get hit with a little recoil or something.

I think this game more depends on being offensive then defensive. Too bad the defense doesn't smack back or something. Like if you had ice walls instead of snowball walls, you get hit with a little recoil or something.

*sneaks in catapult to fort* ninja.gif

It gets destroyed and you have to rebuild again.

I was pretty sure you just "repair" even when it's destroyed and it will be fine... XD You don't have to completely rebuild.

I had only needed one more wrapping wing & Holly this year to finish everything....but now that the limits gone, I need to grab more of EVERYTHING! xd.png

Yea, I'm grabbing more of the Christmas Angels and Magi to gift to others who can't catch them. I really hope to grab a Holly to gift, as well. I have a decent computer and DSL so I may have a better chance to catch them someone else.

You'll be getting an icicle next time. laugh.gif

hmm good point(haha?) maybe I should wait to do that till after I actually build a wall xd.png

I was pretty sure you just "repair" even when it's destroyed and it will be fine... xd.png You don't have to completely rebuild.

Yeah, I had it go to 0 a few times. You can just repair it though it will cost more snowballs... No need for completely rebuilding things!

hmm good point(haha?) maybe I should wait to do that till after I actually build a wall xd.png

I don't think I'll rebuild my fort until I get to 25. It will stay looking like a military base for a while.

Oooh 5 points away from 25! >.< i've almost done it in one day! I should hit max before I leave for vacation tomorrow =3 and that makes me quite happy!

Oooh 5 points away from 25! >.< i've almost done it in one day! I should hit max before I leave for vacation tomorrow =3 and that makes me quite happy!

I will happily attack you, as long as you return it. (I just need more snow)

Aaaaaaaa out of snow alreeeeaaaadyyyyy...

I usually run out of snow in the first minute. xd.png

So I am new to this holiday dragon business. Do the Christmas dragons drop in the cave like normal dragons?

Past dragons can be bred from the 19 for seven full days. This year's dragons will be released from the 25th to the 28th. On past dragons, you can catch as many as you like while being held to two only for this year.

So I am new to this holiday dragon business. Do the Christmas dragons drop in the cave like normal dragons?

The new ones will (on the 25th) all previous years will be in the AP.