TJ09

2013-09-08 - September Release

TJ, I wuvs you!

That longer Drop and the one after, I actually locked myself!

I have 2 pairs of Desert ones and 1 and 1/2 pairs of the Coastal ones, (unlike recent Releases where I too-often had to rely on gifts from noble angels)and I think I'll live now, lol, if I manage at least the 2 pairs of each.

Best of luck to everyone, and I'll be enjoying reading about about everyone else's happy catching!

Congratz! now I just have to wait for my one egg to hatch and try for another tomorrow biggrin.gif

Edited by majors

Torki - it does make a difference. I switched from safari to Firefox ages ago for precisely that reason

I have no problems with other browsers on my mac (Firefox Chrome and Opera all work fine)

Edited by Prince_Xanthius

have one desert and one coast :3

neeeded to abadon my first gold offspring ohmy.gif needed the place...

I'm in the kind of mood as

"Master has given Dobby a sock.... Dobby is free"

^Pretty much this. laugh.gif

(That's how I am every Christmas, too! wink.gif )

My Coastal is AiAhh, while my Desert is lra3c. (Messed caps.)

The first one accurately represents the sentiments of many of the users here accurately tongue.gif

Fudgenuggets.

When I wake up I'm gonna have 3 extra coastal to trade for some desert eggs. I heard the flood gates were opened so I wanted to try out my luck and see if I could get more and accidentally locked myself. |8 I wanted to try to get at least one more desert... here's to hoping they're not super rare this afternoon!

Do you have a macbook? My mac does that. It's annoying.

It's a referrer thing. I think Chrome or perhaps FF also used to do that for people.

My Mac doesn't do it, but I also don't know how to toggle with any referrer things. =U

This page give you anything useful: http://dragcave.net/help/referrers

~

Whoa, got lots of eggs that last drop! o_O Shoot! Just realized I've been loading up on the wrong egg. I wanted more of the bight! one. Wonder if I'll be able to do some trading, lol.

...I was like "Ai-ahh and Iraq?" xd.png Although, that latter one could also be "Ira 3c" since "Ira" means 'wrath' in Latin. ...I think.

Aiahh sounds like something youd say if you fell or got hit xd.png Thats hilarious.

Sometimes I go to the AP solely to look at the codes... anyone else do this? rolleyes.gif

Edited by Pandana

Torki - it does make a difference. I switched from safari to Firefox ages ago for precisely that reason

Lawl, I use Firefox for everything but DC, because it's insanely slow—I actually switched from FF to Safari for egg hunting. I guess I'll give it a shot the drop after next if I have no luck in the next drop.

...I was like "Ai-ahh and Iraq?" xd.png Although, that latter one could also be "Ira 3c" since "Ira" means 'wrath' in Latin. ...I think.

Ai-ahh reminds me of China from Hetalia and his

Ai-Yah

I love that code xd.png

That long drop was a life saver :3

Do you have a macbook? My mac does that. It's annoying.

I have one and it doesn't do that... It never has for any of the releases I've participate in and used command (Mac's CTRL) + click to open a tab. And I'm participated in all the releases in the past year with this mac. Also, I've using Chrome (I don't know if that makes a difference?)

Edited by kiyoura

Guys, if you don't wanna lock yourself, load up with AP eggs so you don't over catch ones you don't want to, and focus on one of the eggs til you get your quota. That's what I'm doing. smile.gif

Guys, if you don't wanna lock yourself, load up with AP eggs so you don't over catch ones you don't want to, and focus on one of the eggs til you get your quota. That's what I'm doing. smile.gif

Thanks for the tip.

Thank you for telling me that

but a little to late for me xd.png

Hmm I still no eggs for me ... and at 7:30 on a Sunday I think I prefer "going back to bed" to "getting frustrated". wink.gif

Edited by Nyastara

*smacks forehead*

Why didn't I think of that!

Thanks for the tip! xd.png I'll have to use it next time around.

Well, I still have no eggs. I'm feeling like I'm racing to beat the caveblockers. Like I'm Indiana Jones running down a hall being chased by caveblocker boulders while the new eggs are dangled in front of my face like a carrot. My connection sucks, I didn't even catch anything during that generous drop. I hope it happens again...

Oh, by the way, Pokemon grinding is great during these releases. Beating up cute, under-leveled animals is great release.

I also use a highlighter to mark where the eggs appear so I don't waste time adjusting my cursor.

I have a trackpad so I don't need to move the cursor to go back to the previous page - click, go back, refresh, it just stays in the same place the whole drop tongue.gif

Too awesome Earth Gurl, will forever remember that quote now when I ever manage shamble back to this "game." xd.png

Honestly though, tonight, I'm just going to "lol it to bed." Caught nothing. Not much else to say. -indifferent shrug of indifference- Be back tomorrow to misclick on spitfires and water horses! <3

Peace out.

Edited by panic siren

I waited an hour and caught 3 deserts and 1 coastal. I use a mouse with a scroll wheel in the middle and use that to click eggs. That'll open the link in a new tab and I don't have to leave the cave's page in case I didn't catch it.