TJ09

2013-09-08 - September Release

Okay I have what is probably a dumb question, but you all talk of having multiple tabs open...how does this work? Personally I have never used more that the one.

It's probably those of us who use the middle mouse button. It automatically opens up the link in a new tab.

Hence, when madly clicking at eggs, you accumulate a mass of tabs (mostly saying you missed the egg.)

My prefered method of attack, since we're mentioning it.

Wow... judging by this thread, I'm not going to risk wasting hours trying to catch an egg on my iPad. I only hope they don't pull a Copper/Blusang on us >.<

Right click+open link in new tab. Repeat for all visible eggs. Refresh. Repeat process until you get eggs.

It is very tedious but also the only reason I've gotten any new eggs in some previous releases!

Well, on a PC it's easier just to click the scrolly button thing on your mouse or click "ctrl" while you click the egg.

xd.png Thank you for making my night

You're welcome. Please spread the word and tell people to stop abducting these poor, innocent babies who will never know their real parents.*

*As collaborator, you may take 7 eggs for "research" purposes. It's for the greater good.

Edited by greatguy

Finally got my quota of both, so I'm dropping out of the running. Good luck all! Gorgeous eggs, especially the desert one

Personally I always figured that the wild dragons laying the eggs are laying so many they couldn't possibly keep track of them all.

These 5 minute drops are getting to me...

Had a ton of tabs open not even one sleep.gif

Was it just me or did the last drop last literally less than 10 seconds?

Pretty much yeah. The drops arent getting any longer

Spazz Clicking for me seems to work.

3 Coastal Eggs and 2 Desert. Just need one more Desert then I'm done.

Okay I have what is probably a dumb question, but you all talk of having multiple tabs open...how does this work? Personally I have never used more that the one.

Just CTRL+Click on a Link and whooo a new Tab will open - Unless you are working IE6 or something like that, since that doesn't really know tabs. ;D

(CTRL + T will open a new tab as well.)

My mom finally caught one and the code cracks me up tongue.gifhttp://dragcave.net/lineage/gAArW

Kinda reflects how she feels with the super short drops lol Grrr lol.. sorry im really tired right now so everythings funny tongue.gif

Edited by majors

These 5 minute drops are getting to me...

Had a ton of tabs open not even one sleep.gif

Me.

I'm just frustrated because I caught a CB Gold a couple days ago and I was like I CAN CATCH ANYTHING

/shot no. xd.png

Edited by Earth Gurl

I had NO luck until the last hourly Drop and then was cursing because, as usual, again the page wouldn't refresh and I had to wait half a minute of the 2 minute hourly trying to refresh to a different egg, but I got an !egg! rather than a 'sorry' page!

So now I feel better, lol.

Maybe our scroll won't mostly be eggless wonders this time?

I'm listening to Linkin Park and some soundtracks from Two Steps from Hell and Immediate. laugh.gif

Hmm, maybe that's my problem. I've been listening to Brony dubstep this whole time. Not that brony music is a problem, I love those awesome tunes. However, the sheer epicness of Two Steps from Hell seem to make things more I dunno, movie theather, final battle-ish? (If that makes sense)

One last note: Linkin Park is EPIC! 'nuff said.

lol how about more people go 2 bed so others can catch xd.png

Good idea! I'm all for it. Spread the word! I support you 100 percent! tongue.gif

Maybe our scroll won't mostly be eggless wonders this time?

I hope so. I sincerely hope this drop is different.