TJ09

2013-09-08 - September Release

xd.pngNice! I love it when eggs have cool codes like that.

My personal favorite is (Rumen). smile.gif

I saw a JObhu run by earlier--poor unemployed dragonlet, job-hunting while being hunted... biggrin.gif

Edited by schmupti

All I get is LAG rolleyes.gifdry.gif

Hope I can get some of the eggs in trade then as they really look nice <3

Goal Achieved: Lockage!

I've got four Coast ones and two Desert ones, so I'm out now, one less player to fight with laugh.gif good luck everyone!

I don't have any eggs sad.gif I've been hunting for nearly two hours

I hear and feel you, mate. I'm starting to have a headache here, clicking and always getting the "taken by somebody else" note. *huffs*

GOT MY QUOTA YES SWEET MERCIFUL DRAGON GOD.

Now to influence, incubate, and hide.

Good luck everyone, I'm sure it'll all slow down enough to catch in an hour or so. Hopefully the commons take a hike.

Ugh, this last coast egg I need is proving to be a problem dry.gif hopefully the coast will stay blocker free for a little bit longer? Please?

biggrin.gif My hours of frantic clicking have finally paid off in the form of a single Desert. Maybe the reason was the switch from the mobile device I had been using... xd.png Edited by wingedcat

I hear and feel you, mate. I'm starting to have a headache here, clicking and always getting the "taken by somebody else" note. *huffs*

We are no egg buddies.

Managed to get three and two when my other two eggs hatch in a few hours maybe I'll be lucky enough to snag two more (HAH)

Good luck hunting, people!

We are no egg buddies.

I was thinking that TJ should change the words on that. Like 'Whoops someone was a wee bit faster than you' or 'No worm for you slow poke'.

Got my second Desert just now.Thanks for that rolly-clicky trick smile.gif Two of each now, with 2 slots still open and a third opening up in a few hours. So which breed do I try to get more of? Hmmm....

I'm really growing to hate Turpentines now... Ugh and these drops are SO short

This last 5 minute drop was FAST. I managed to get another though. I'm up to 2 of each biggrin.gif

Why don't we, as a whole, request more common dragons in the dragon request section biggrin.gif

In all likelyhood those dragons ARE common, but with everyone trying to grab some now the people with a bad connection don't have a good chance now.

In all likelyhood those dragons ARE common, but with everyone trying to grab some now the people with a bad connection don't have a good chance now.

Oh, I mentioned it because some people were speculating that the desert ones were uncommon, as there were turpentines dropping with them.

I'm really growing to hate Turpentines now... Ugh and these drops are SO short

This is another problem with these short drops. We're all resenting the blocker breeds. Does anyone else remember what happened to the Frills, in a time long ago?

Got my second Coastal. Heading back to the Desert to grab more of those Heat Wave ones.