TJ09

2013-09-08 - September Release

I'm in the same boat - I have only one desert shimmer egg.

One is good. Been here since midnight but I haven't caught any egg at all.

I don't know why this release requires me to hit the back button after every potential egg click. Usually, I just hit refresh immediately and it never travels to the egg page, whether I snagged the egg or not. But now it's traveling to the egg page, no matter how much I spam the refresh button. I guess the page is loading so quickly, even my immediate refresh can't cut it off?

I'm glad I have a new mouse with a back button on the mouse itself or I wouldn't be able to catch anything.

egg-locked! biggrin.gif

but yeah that back button was extremely vital to me.

Edited by Arwen17

Hmm, maybe that's my problem. I've been listening to Brony dubstep this whole time. Not that brony music is a problem, I love those awesome tunes. However, the sheer epicness of Two Steps from Hell seem to make things more I dunno, movie theather, final battle-ish? (If that makes sense)

One last note: Linkin Park is EPIC! 'nuff said.

I'm especially listening to 'To Glory' and 'United We Stand, Divided We Fall'. I need to listen to LP to get out the frustrations. laugh.gif

Hmm, maybe that's my problem. I've been listening to Brony dubstep this whole time. Not that brony music is a problem, I love those awesome tunes. However, the sheer epicness of Two Steps from Hell seem to make things more I dunno, movie theather, final battle-ish? (If that makes sense)

One last note: Linkin Park is EPIC! 'nuff said.

Brony music works for me in releases. I shuffle that with Vocaloid, whee! xd.png

Come on Cave, I just need one more desert and then I can sleep... Hmm, tomorrow if I trade one coast egg for one desert, they'll be balanced... *sees hope*

What I want to know is how you guys manage to listen to music and hunt?! I can barely uni-task. ohmy.gif

Besides, I'd hate to hear a song I love while I missed something I wanted. Then every time I heard that song in the furture I'd think - that song's the soundtrack of my failure. xd.png

On a side note - if you're listening to music being played on your computer while you're also hunting, that might be decreasing speed a bit.

Okay, something just happened with the drops - :17 they were dropping and I managed to lock myself with 4 coast and 1 desert (plus two other eggs that I refuse to abandon). Everyone take a deep breath - keep calm and click on. You'll get your eggs. biggrin.gif

THEN SUDDENLY IT WAS DROPPING AT :18

AND I SPAZZED CLICKED AND FILLED UP MY SCROLL AND oooo now I feel guilty

But have the flood gates opened up? ohmy.gif

ETA: I really think they did. Holy crap.

Edited by DorkJulian

anyone else get some interesting codes on their hunt?

vkpet.. oDuyr. I find these ones hilarious, especially Oduyr. Maybe im just tired xd.png

Whoa they suddenly were easier to catch and I clicked so many times an refreshed I got too many of one type on my scroll lol oh well

edit: which I fogged ninja.gif

Edited by Airashii-Tsuki

Eh, that's it, forget this. I'm going to stop wasting my time on this. Not like I'm going to catch anything anyways. G'night guys.

NO GUYS WAIT, IT SERIOUSLY SEEMS TO BE TURNING INTO A FLOOD DROP! DON'T GIVE UP!

o_o the DC gods have smiled upon me i have 3 of each now dunno how i did it but yay i didnt miss out like i did with the opals xd.png

Whew. Finally got two of each, influenced and incubated. Now to rest up.

Aaaaaand I caught my second desert egg, locking me for today. Time for bed! Good luck to everyone who's still hunting! xd.png

On a side note - if you're listening to music being played on your computer while you're also hunting, that might be decreasing speed a bit.

That's what I worry about, so I just use my iPod. wink.gif

YES! HURRAH FOR THE MASS DROP! I caught 2 desert and 2 coastal eggs. I'm done for a while. laugh.gif

anyone else get some interesting codes on their hunt?

vkpet.. oDuyr. I find these ones hilarious, especially Oduyr. Maybe im just tired xd.png

Meh, none of mine are great. I did miss a few good codes, though on my hunt. ;o; *cries*

I had one egg that I was waiting on to hatch, but I gave it away in favour of getting these new ones. I'm now locked with 4 coast and 3 desert. smile.gif Now back to working on that essay that's due tomorrow...