TJ09

2013-09-08 - September Release

The master heard us and sent more eggs!! All Hail TJ! tongue.giftongue.gif

THANKS TJ I LOVE YOU GIVE ME A KISS MUAH

2 Desert eggs /happydance

That was awesome biggrin.gif two coasts, from what seems to be our longest drop yet

Ok I'm full so I am one less person to compete with! The number has gone down slightly also, so I wish everyone luck!

My tips: I don't use anything fancy just clicking back and forth from coast to desert, then when I see something I click, I miss more often than not because someone takes it but if you get that message don't take the time to get mad just click on cave and then coast or desert again really fast. You will see a lot of "sorry someone else already got that egg" but you just have to keep clicking really fast. I don't use the back button because sometimes your page doesn't refresh so you end up not getting anything since its an old screen, click on cave after each fail and it will have refreshed smile.gif

Hope this helps and don't lose hope everyone!

Yay Thank you so much TJ

I now have 5 desert ones and 1 coast one xd.png

This 5 minute drop was Fantastic biggrin.gif

Spazz Clicking it works biggrin.gif

Edited by lollipop00

...Codes made me go see what my Coastal's code was.

...AiAhh. Oh gods.

LOL Nice! Checked TJ's and read "Ih0pe" instead of "l0hpe" XD

Congrats to those that have caught some eggs! Good luck to those still working on catching some, to those who haven't caught any, and to those that just joined us.

My, that drop was long! Managed to catch one of each due to that. ^^ <3

It's probably those of us who use the middle mouse button. It automatically opens up the link in a new tab.

Hence, when madly clicking at eggs, you accumulate a mass of tabs (mostly saying you missed the egg.)

My prefered method of attack, since we're mentioning it.

I LOVE YOU for pointing this out!! I never knew about this, now I have two of the desert ones! Time to aim for the coastle ones! <3

Done Finally, 4 Desert and 3 Coastal. Congrats and Good luck to all still hunting. Last 5min drop was slightly longer in my opinion.

Was it me or was that five minute drop EXTREMELY LONG?

It was over 2 minutes. Longer than the hourlies! And I managed to get *one* of each. I think I've got like 50 or more tabs open on each biome (i kept switching back and forth when it'd get stuck). Sheesh!

Oh, look, I got a Tidal and another desert! =D

(And the code is 'Uaann')

This is the longest drop yet, and now I'm scroll locked with too many coast eggies, and I still need one more desert egg. I will trade one of my coast eggs for a desert if someone has one.

Sorry, this egg has already been taken by somebody else.

Wish I have a faster connection. Maybe I could be one of those somebody else. >.<

lol how about more people go 2 bed so others can catch xd.png

Your wish shall be obeyed~ Only I won't be going to bed - I just happened to catch both and am now done~

One less person to compete with again! 8D Good luck to everyone!

Good luck to everyone! Ended up getting locked with two of desert and three of the coastals! And once these grow up I'll have a silver medal too!

I feel like a caveman who has been given fire. Thank you, my lord and master TJ... I am not worthy.

Wow!!! Everyone went to bed??? tongue.gif I did get some eggs!! tongue.gif

I switch to chrome and immidiatley was able to catch eggs; but that was a nice drop I figured out! tongue.gif2 deserts, 2 coastals; I'm happy! smile.gif

Edited by Llewella

Got 4 in Coast from random drop. biggrin.gif Now to get two more in dessert.