TJ09

2013-09-08 - September Release

Aiahh sounds like something youd say if you fell or got hit xd.png Thats hilarious.

Sometimes I go to the AP solely to look at the codes... anyone else do this? rolleyes.gif

I do..

Codes you find there are sometimes amusing

Wishing I had more egg space >.>

Weeeee! All influenced, incubated, and hidden!

Happy I got what I needed, but going to go crazy being egg-locked for the next couple of days tongue.gif

Been here since midnight - have one measley Desert egg - not for lack of mad clicking..

Oh yeah I'm using firefox too and got all mine so maybe that will help you all smile.gif

One of my codes is GET3m...Get 3 more? xd.png I think it was the third one too so that was perfect xd.png

I'm going to imagine I DIDN'T just see that Turpentine in the desert.

Caught SRPiP.

Not just Pip, but SIR Pip. Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaancy. No wonder he kept me waiting.

xd.pngNice! I love it when eggs have cool codes like that.

My personal favorite is (Rumen). smile.gif

Caught SRPiP.

Could be Senior Pip! There could be a JR out there! wink.gif

Caught SRPiP.

Pffft Nice catch!

I noticed some longer drops happening around 20 minutes after the second hour. Thanks, TJ! Catching these is still quite challenging, but having a longer drop at least makes me feel like I will eventually get somewhere. smile.gif

I'm really grateful that the commons aren't mixing in yet!

There was a flaming turpentine egg mixed in with the desert eggs.

Uggggh Coppers. Yes those "common eggs that are rarer than Golds and Silvers" or "don't panic these are permanent"Well, at the past few release people have freaked out between the copper and opal incident where some of us didnt get any if few. So its like this is the only actual time we can hope to catch one because it seems like every dragon recently is becoming or shooting straight into the elusive category.

I still haven't got a green opal and people are asking the moon for even bred ones tongue.gif

Guys, if you don't wanna lock yourself, load up with AP eggs so you don't over catch ones you don't want to, and focus on one of the eggs til you get your quota. That's what I'm doing. smile.gif

Freaking. GENIUS.

Yesterday, I locked myself with a failed vampire bite so I'm out of the game for 10 more hours. tongue.gif