TJ09

2013-09-08 - September Release

Over 100 tabs open and no luck at all. orz

Mhm same here.

But my connection is always terrible sad.gif

any1 incubating these things?

Not yet. Influence immediately, incubate at 5D.

done hunting for this release biggrin.gif looks like praying helped because i got a coast egg with 'HuG' in the code and then a desert egg with 'gOD' in it's code happy.gif good luck to those hunting biggrin.gif

Still haven't gotten a single one. :/

Ah well, that's life.

Not gonna stop til I egg it up, though.

Even if mobile is grgrghhgghgrbv for catching eggs.

I'm glad some of you got some eggs... it seems like they have to be dropping like 200 every hour yet there's still not enough for everyone sad.gif Haven't gotten one yet... hoping for one of the 5 minute drops as half the people seem to disappear... although that still leaves over 100 people to compete against tongue.gif

any1 incubating these things?

I incubated and influenced them to be a breeding pair. Hopefully, they won't refuse each other... xd.png

Done.

Will have to catch one of each 2 days from now, but until then, I'm resting.

Good luck to everyone!

I'm heading to bed now without any. If I can't get any in these two hours, I'm not staying up any later in the hope of doing what I couldn't already. Good luck to all still searching.

Well got the old finger in the 2 drop. I am so disheartened soooo I am going to bed and try again 4 hours from now. The floor that dad is on has a computer with the internet in the waiting room. BUT the payoff is since it classifies Dragon Cave as a game it basically refuses to go to that page. FIGURES!!!!! Right.

Well, that was interesting. After being totally incompetent before, now I caught 6 deserts to go with my one coastal. If somebody had too many coastal eggs, there is a certain solution to both of our dilemmas that would open up in about 5 hours that I wouldn't be discussing in this thread since it would be off topic… My PM box is open.

Got that last coast I need (plus two more!) By frantaclicking... May stay on to see about getting one more Desert before quitting for the night...

"As you walk along the coastline, you see many large dragons scattered about, some with hatchlings."

Why don't we steal the hatchlings too?

But only got one Desert so far 0 coastal.... Just like last release....

Oh, come ON. 45 tabs open and nothing?! All I want is a pair of each. GRRRRRRR!

That happen to me too.

Looks like the cave was nice and I caught the rest of the eggs I wanted with minimal fuss(and lag). Lots of button mashing and my fingers are hurting, so time for bed laugh.gif.

Hope you all get what you want <3.

Pretty eggs, and easy to catch, even on my slow connection. Got to love that. Got 4 at the 11pm PST drop and the last 3 at the 5 minute mark. Wish they always were this easy. smile.gif Looking forward to seeing the hatchies and adults. Thanks creators and sprite designers!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/bAdz*

Just saw one of my eggs code

This egg seems to be the bad egg xd.png

I am incubating these eggs and then fog them to hide :3

lulz xd.png i'd so want that one!

and yes, totally hide them (and change the last item from the code, just in case! xd.png)

Edited by okura

Come on DC! Don't chicken out on me now! Just need one more of each!

Edited by DarkFire1

The most discouraging thing to think about is that 100 people, at worst, constitutes for trying to get 7 eggs. So if you have 100 people... that's 700 eggs they collectively want. So you're not really competing with 100 slots for 100 eggs... you're competing for one of seven hundred eggs. People without an egg can't get one of seven hundred.

Edited by Luckyclaw

I've caught a pair of each and I'm locked, but I tried catching more at :10... I clicked like 8 times and got the overburdened message each time. Wonder if it's a glitch, because if not...I must've had perfect timing..

"As you walk along the coastline, you see many large dragons scattered about, some with hatchlings."

Why don't we steal the hatchlings too?

But only got one Desert so far 0 coastal.... Just like last release....

They'd probably bit you your hand off at the most unless you want to pull a Pokemon trainer and catch them in little balls for safekeeping.