TJ09

2013-05-26 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 5

I love these eggs! Wondering where I can get a green one

got mine in the coast. smile.gif

Wanted two of each, but If I do that I'll be egglocked for last two days. censorkip.gif

I'm just going to have to deal with one of each.

Why are these drops so fast???????????????????????????

not sure they started out fast and with mixins right away. sad.gif

Wanted two of each, but If I do that I'll be egglocked for last two days. censorkip.gif

I'm just going to have to deal with one of each.

Ugh, this is exactly how I feel!! I don't know what to do, and I also have an IOU to pay, too. x_____x;

I'd actually really love to see a common metallic. I really like the sprites of metallics - yay for shiny things, ya know? (and by this, I honestly mean gold, and tinsels. Silver to me is more of a pretty rose grey, it isnt that shiny)

In other news, just FYI, i see eggs show up BEFORE the clock on my computer hits the :X5 mark. like, probably 6 seconds before?

The timing seems slightly early to me, too.

Well, I'm off for today. Still, I have an extra green I want to trade for a brown. Leave a PM if you are interested.

Good luck, people.

There are claims that they are rare, but I'm sticking with common metal until proven otherwise. Copper is not rare. If I went to Fort Nox and tried to swap a bar of copper for a bar of gold, they would laugh at me...or give me a spoon of gold dust and then call the funny farm for me.

Frankly, I think we need a common metal and one with three color variants seems ideal.

Well, I cannot really say what I think about their rarity. After all, there was severe speculation about the trihorns in particular ( the whole biome switch made it easy to remember the hype ) being common, and.. well, surely they are not. x.x *feels incomplete at this*

So despite the drops mixing right after the very first one on this release, I don't think they are rare, but I do not think they are not. All I know is there are three alts, fff.

As well, after this wild event consisting of so many different dragons.. I doubt anyone will be bothering TJ about making releases more frequent. XD We'll be chasing these down for so long that some people may even forget about the 1st Sunday releases! I'm actually not looking forward to that, LMAO. I need time to calm down. o.o

In DC world would a "common metallic" be an oxymoron? biggrin.gif

True. And a source stated that they recall this specific dragon being worked on as rare, originally. (Dont know if it will still be, that couldve been changed). But I wouldn't mind an easy to come by metallic.

even if it is a "common" metal, I can still see them dropping about as frequently as a Trio or a Black/Stripe.

while Copper is "common" its still a lot less common than say Steel or Rocks

I have way more copper than I do rocks. *thinks about pitiful amount of money in pocket along with wires and pipes in the house* Louisiana isn't very rocky. wink.gif Still, I think even if they were common-common, players will make them uncommon like stripes or blacks.

I got my green in the jungle and the orange in the forest...always less folks hanging around there. :>

ETA: I always want to call the oranges "reds"...sorry for any confusion. But the desert/volcanic ones I'll be calling brown...if I get one of my own to talk about... dry.gif

Edited by DorkJulian

I guess this means we are not having a unique release for each biome. So I wonder where the next two will fall. Not that anyone will have much room tomorrow =x

It's getting better. I caught four in the past three drops. I have all three oxidizations now.

Got two of each. :) I'm happily done hunting for the night. Sadly though, I am out of the game for tomorrow. :(

I just realized....I have to leave the eggspace open when my Shimmer hatches. If I leave it open, I'll only have 2 eggspaces for the next release, thus I'll only be able to get one Day 6 and one Day 7.... *sad face*

Oh welps. Supposed Copper Dragon = worth it.

That literally lasted one second @_@ I give up on these. Maybe someday in the future...

They're getting easier for me. I just caught two orange ones in a five-minute drop, locking me with two oranges, a brown, and a green. Not bad.

Unfortunately, my Day 4s won't hatch in time for me to grab more than one of tomorrow's drop before mid-day...

edit: and to verify the general suspicion, my Oranges were from Alpine, brown from Desert, green from Coast.

Edited by SlowHornpipe172

AT LONG LAST! I managed to get one brown one! No i need one more brown and two of the other two........ *cries* THERE'S NO HOPE!

I have way more copper than I do rocks. *thinks about pitiful amount of money in pocket along with wires and pipes in the house* Louisiana isn't very rocky. wink.gif Still, I think even if they were common-common, players will make them uncommon like stripes or blacks.

Actually, copper is still highly valuable. People get in trouble for digging it up and selling it. Not only that, but pennies, dimes, and the like are very, very watered down bits of metal. Coins from current times are worth less than coins from a while back for partially that reason.