TJ09

2013-05-26 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 5

Ok... I need a new hand... handing it over to one of my kids... now... which one gets to go first? Hmmm... I hear a chore promise coming on............

IOU trade is not premitted in this forum ROFL

/cries

Nooooooo! Now I'll never have all of this release with their caught/bred dates as the date of the release!

xd.png

ack I didn't think about that for the hybrids ><

No, I won't abandon my Silver Shimmer which I just got yesterday for shiny new eggs. NO. NOOO. >_>

Ffft, caught two different ones and that's it for 10 more hours. Egglocked till then. =3=

Derp of the night: I click on 10,000 tabs and get nothing, only to discover I am at my limit. xd.png

I have one of each color now (only a pair of the brown ones) and I am done hunting. I suspect I have messed up the next two hunting days, but eh.

Arraggh, I mis-clicked and locked myself. Dx No new eggies for me tonight. I'll try again in the morning. OTL

Hoping we get a non-dimorphic breed sometime this week... all these alts from today are going to suck up any influences I have left.

Whew. Thanks to those that posted where things were. 4 brown, 2 green and 1 orange. This is going to wreck the day 6 release xd.png

oh my I caught a brown and an orange, each in one of the last 5 min drops - no idea how I managed to lol.

Now to wait for hatchies before I can try for a green (perhaps I should crawl back into bed, it's morning here and I got up at 5.30 on a SUNDAY o.O DC really makes you do the strangest things xd.png)

Guess I was wrong to say 1 biome for each day... At least I'm right with the breed only

I got 2 brown ones, a green and a misclick...

Since my day 3 eggs are too stubborn to hatch, I can't hunt for a orange one...

So, is anyone interested in trading one of my brown ones for an orange egg in 4 hours?

Please PM me, I will go back to bed now (as it is 7am over here in Germany) and I will respond as soon as I wake up... wink.gif

Pretty sure this is correct:

Desert/Volcano - hot, arid - dark oxidized (grey/brown-red)

Coast/Jungle - wet, humid - green oxidized / verdigris (green/blue)

Alpine/Forest - "normal" environment - normal bright copper (orange-red)

Totally agree with u.

I thought the same.

Got lock till my Day 3 hatch in 3 hours laugh.gif

Edited by shinjiteru

ahhh I actually managed to snag one! I was so slow too xd.png

I've caught my 'Red' in the desert, though, as well as a Brown.

Are you sure? Because I've been spotchecking the ones I missed, as well...

finally 2 greens, 2 browns 1 orange >< Now if my friend picks up their eggs I can get 1 more orange and have 1 slot for tomorrow.@@

hourly drop is one minute of mostly white page....are we having fun yet?

yay i got a green one! xd.png

now to hunt for the other two.. hopefully my exotic scent eggie will hatch and let me catch one of all three

Edited by Bidimus

Managed to get a third, meaning I now have one of each. NO idea how to think about influencing these until I see TJ's gendered hatchies laugh.gif

Fogged now, so I just need to sit and watch my cat eggs until they hatch. I need slots for the day 6 eggs for myself AND to fulfil and IOU, so I need to resist the temptation to go for 2 per colour and influence them! xd.png

Well I did better handing the cave over to my YOUNGEST CHILD!!! She caught 3 orange in the 1:05 drop!!!

Hmm...Well, to those having trouble...Embrace the challenge? xd.png

As soon as my Shimmer hatches, I'm gonna try and get a normal oxidized one (orange), completely abandoning my plan of getting 2 of each release~ laugh.gif

Well I did better handing the cave over to my YOUNGEST CHILD!!! She caught 3 orange in the 1:05 drop!!!

Child Labor is something I heartily endorse /evil grin. grats!