TJ09

2013-05-26 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 5

ohohoh, a new metal?

Have the bright one (the one in the middle of TJ's eggs) - but I hope I'll get one of each colour^^ If not, I'll try to trade^^ Anyhow that's a worthy sunday release^^

I really hope tomorrow's egg is a pygmy, because I don't really collect pygmies and I could use the egg space.

Hmm...So, do you guys think, that if the different alts for this dragon (assuming that is definitely 100% is a Copper dragon) have different rarities, the normal one will be worth more than the green one?

Hmm.

[*completely oblivious regarding real-life copper*]

Is normal copper (red-orange) worth more than oxidized green copper? (I should think so?)

I don't know which is more valuable, but verdigris used to be highly sought after and is still used quite a bit in ornamental outdoor pieces.

I really hope tomorrow's egg is a pygmy, because I don't really collect pygmies and I could use the egg space.

ROFLMAO!!! Me, too.

I've been out of class since the second week of May...and I'm in the Central timezone so the first drops are at 11PM for me...and it's fairly normal for me to be up till at least 1AM my time (2AM Cave time...)

Also this time of year I typically have mad insomnia anyway, I am living proof of how much SAD and how the change of seasons/change of length of sunlight can affect a person. dry.gif

you sound like me smile.gif school let out augest the 3rd for me and im central lol

yay late nights

I'm gonna LOL so hard if this thread gets closed and the mods sweep through and try to de-spoiler it. xd.png Although I guess we could all be completely off base...

Need a green! ogod

YES! Although I am egg locked, I feel victorious for not getting any of the same color.

*throws fist into the air*

You have SAD??? So do I!!!

Yeah...it's more common than you think! The past neverending winter was heck on me, between the depression and the overall LACK OF ENERGY I just wished I could hibernate...

(I'm actually sleeping better this spring than a lot of years. Back in high school I had a lot of sleepless nights-- and I myself do NOT drink many caffeinated drinks, I'm sadly all my idiocy on the forums comes naturally...)

This lesson on copper reminds me... *reserves "Dragon of Liberty" for their green egg* Heehee.

got two of the darker 'reddish' ones, but no green/blue one. hm.

FINALLY got a Green...and a Swallowtail misclick... dry.gif Locked again for at least 3 hours. sad.gif

Whoa, three new eggs.... *cries* I have no room!

I also can't catch. Is it me, or was the lag a tad annoying in the last full hour drop? *sighs*

However, I'm sure the sprites will be wonderful and thanks to TJ and the Spriters for this overwhelming, but magnificent event!

I finally got one. I got room for one more tonight. Then I can scroll lock again in the morning for a few more eggs. I hope I get at least one of each color.

And now I got one of each, and my scroll is locked until my two other eggs hatch (which they should do rather soon). :3 I thought it would be harder to get all three of them and not just seven minutes. (x

Dear lord, 3 alt forms? That's just plain evil! I won't get the three of them today!! xd.png

Sigh... Well, i'll have to hunt later today, anyway.

Luck to everyone else!!

snagged one finally happy.gif

its code, is epically awesome "tJhUG"

Jist noticed how beautiful the Day 1 dragon's colors look with today's egg colors. wub.gif