TJ09

2013-05-26 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 5

LOL! There was a egg in the coast with the code "hOSEs". Man, I would've hosed MYSELF if I had gotten that one!

Lol that would have been an interesting one indeed. xd.png Though I've gotten some interesting coded ones myself. xd.png One almost looks like it's saying "Ok Day 8" (as a friend pointed out to me xd.png).

I caught all but the green eggs.. I will have to release some of the others to at least get ONE xd.png

What makes people think that these are rares?

That was my question too. It seems with a lot of drops that theory that a certain egg is a rare pops up in the threads but I really don't know where that is coming from. Maybe somebody knows whose been here long enough but, really, when was the last rare egg first dropped? Even if the egg is a metal (maybe a copper as has been suggested) it's certainly possible that it's an uncommon rather than a rare or even a common like the Vine and Blacks that have alt forms. And CARP I shouldn't have bred that hybrid so soon, now I'll have to either trade or dump them to the AP to make room for the three alts. Alas, my schedule has been blown out of the water. unsure.gif

Edited by Misha

snagged one finally happy.gif

its code, is epically awesome "tJhUG"

Wow that one is one awesome code!!!!!

So are the different colors in different biomes? I managed to snag a orange colored one but I was clicking all over the place and cant remember which biome I was in. I need the green one and then the brown....but not sure where to look for them. Help!

So are the different colors in different biomes? I managed to snag a orange colored one but I was clicking all over the place and cant remember which biome I was in. I need the green one and then the brown....but not sure where to look for them. Help!

Coast and Jungle = Brown

Desert and Volcano = Green

(for the most part)

Coast and Jungle = Brown

(for the most part)

Thank you!!

All I can say is that I'm going to be plenty busy the rest of summer with all of these guys. I wasn't even expecting alts but now it seems pretty obvious to do one.

Well, I'm happily egg-locked and I'm out of Influences. Fortunately, I have plenty of Incubates left because I did a five-gen PB project a few months ago.

I'll only be able to catch 2 of tomorrow's eggs, though.

Off to bed! Happy hunting, and a big Basque THANK YOU!!! to TJ and spriters for an egg in my favourite metal!! biggrin.gif

Thank you!!

I got my green in coast and my brown in desert.

Wow that one is one awesome code!!!!!

ikr laugh.gif

so now even if I only manage one out of this days release, the code will make up for it imo.

only thing better would be to snag another with the code Bubba for my fiancé.

Coast and Jungle = Brown

(for the most part)

Sorry where are the orange ones?

Edit: Don't answer that. I'm just being dumb. Process of elimination. xd.png

Edited by BirdSpirit

The other two biomes (Alpine & Forest)

Red is found in Alpine.

Caught an orangey one!! Getting ready to snag the other 2 (hopefully what you guys say about the biomes is true.) xd.png

ikr laugh.gif

so now even if I only manage one out of this days release, the code will make up for it imo.

only thing better would be to snag another with the code Bubba for my fiancé.

I'll keep an eye out for a Bubba for you! smile.gif

Coast and Jungle = Brown

(for the most part)

That's the opposite of what it is. Water turns copper green. wink.gif

Coast and Jungle give you green and Desert and Volcano give brown.

Edited by Sir Barton

The other two biomes (Alpine & Forest)

Yeah I realized the stupidity of that question after I posted it. xd.png

The page takes forever to load today, so having little luck. Unfortunately I can't stay in front of the computer all day.

Yeah I realized the stupidity of that question after I posted it. xd.png

hahaha... it's ok. I admit though, I was sitting here giggling... because at this time of night and with all the DC "madness" the brain is going to shut down at some point. Mine did two days ago. tongue.gif

*places fingers on temples and stares at TJ's eggs*

I shall make them hatch prematurely via coaxing them out of their eggs with telepathy! laugh.gif

*being very impatient about waiting for them to hatch*