TJ09

2013-05-26 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 5

3 colours!? But I only have enough room for 2 per day! sad.gif

-pokes eggs on scroll-

hurry up and hatch so I can start hunting!

Just need to grab one more brown and I will have two of each color. I'll only have room for one of the eggs for tomorrow though. :( I hope today's eggs are worth it! I guess I could always gift them if tomorrow's eggs look epic.

*pokes ER egg*

Come on, not even a crack! I'm (happily, for the moment) egglocked. I've been posting quite a bit, haven't I? Maybe It's because I'm high on caffeine. Or just the excitement of this release! Ahaha!

I wish good luck upon those with bad internet! (I'm surprised mine hasn't booted me off, since it likes to do that a lot).

I actually really love the dull color of these eggs! They're pretty!

Man, I just got back from my church's 50th Anniversary Mass Special. Good to see the Archbishop ^ ^

Funnily enough, I'm not using Incubate, but I can breed the day 4 egg at any time...so...yeah.

Gonna be trading away any extras of the same color.

I caught an extra brown, but I need a red - PM me if you're interested. I'll be back later this morning (roughly 8 hours)!

This has actually been the easiest release for me yet. I've got two of the lighter reds and two greens. Now I just have to wait for one of my egg to hatch and to get rid of this damn Waterhorse misclick and I can hopefully grab two of the dark red ones. smile.gif

OMG! This days drop is for some reason slowly killing my internet connection. When I refreshed the page at the full hour drops I only was able to refresh two times and then all eggs were gone, thats whow long it took to refresh. rolleyes.gif (images disabled as well as website style)

That leaves the question...do I really want to stress myself like I currently do for the next few hours? Nah not really...I would much preffer to cuddle with my hot-water bag to get rid of that nasty stomach ache. tongue.gif

I would SO rather then become common... and I wish I could believe that right now too!!! laugh.gif

I thought them to be more uncommon if anything, but I'm only going by their looks at the moment. xd.png I'm between half and half on them being rare though. tongue.gif

I love the theory that these may be copper dragons! The color variations make sense; as does the theory about certain colors dropping in the various biomes.

But I hope they aren't rare, because it's gonna be hard to get pairs of all the variations...I'm already egglocked!

...and still 2 more days of new drops!

I'm going unhappily to bed.

Poke with a PM if you catch any extras

I'm glad that I'm not obsessed with lineages or dates or whatever. I just want one of each color tonight, and eventually a m/f of each color.

I will eventually get what I want, but I have two blues right now. I want an orange and a brown.

Two of each. I'm pleased, even if this means that I won't be able to get many of tomorrow's release xd.png

I'm pretty sure I caught my brown ones in the jungle.

The orange ones in the forest

I forget where I got the greens. ;;

Congrats!!!

I got the green.

He the other two.

Now we try for a 2nd one of each.

Thank you Nachtmotte!!! ^w^

I got a green and a red/orange--- and a terrae! Locked me right back up. Ahhh what a burn.

Edited by DorkJulian

Maybe it's just more likely that wet places produce green, and hot places produce dark, etc.? That doesn't seem very clean, though :<

The cave could be doing some weird stuff with the color distribution since the new releases make for pretty unusual drops? Either that or there's a factor of randomness thrown in. Either way, if you're looking for specific colors, that still seems to be a very helpful guideline to go by.

Oh this is so frustrating!! Already mixing with commons in the biomes?! THIS early?? And there are THREE types to catch? ..... Pretty much points to them being rare, which... argh! My catching habits are iffy anyways, come on now! *will be stalking, anyways, just in case....*

OMG! This days drop is for some reason slowly killing my internet connection. When I refreshed the page at the full hour drops I only was able to refresh two times and then all eggs were gone, thats whow long it took to refresh. rolleyes.gif (images disabled as well as website style)

That leaves the question...do I really want to stress myself like I currently do for the next few hours? Nah not really...I would much preffer to cuddle with my hot-water bag to get rid of that nasty stomach ache. tongue.gif

hope you feel better. sad.gif have any peppermint extract or peppermint candy? Can help with upset stomachs, or like 7-up/ginger ale to.

Hehe, even if these turn out to be common (I hope they don't, but still), I'll be very happy with my beautiful copper-colored eggs that I've worked so hard for tonight. I love metals, and copper's my second favorite~ It's so soft and shiny and versatile. <3

Two of each. I'm pleased, even if this means that I won't be able to get many of tomorrow's release xd.png

I'm pretty sure I caught my brown ones in the jungle.

The orange ones in the forest

I forget where I got the greens. ;;

almost 2 of each here xd.png waiting on an egg pickup. Hope she logs on o.o

all others have been easy for me to catch. but this one is lagging and going by too dag on fast

*breathes in* goose-fraba *breathes out*

Well, going to bed. Maybe tomorrow will be more successful... though I may not be online to hunt much. unsure.gif

I wonder is if all color variations are going to have the same rarity level. I wouldn't like to give up a rare green/orange/brown to catch right now a more common variation.

Edited by FengShien