TJ09

2013-05-26 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 5

Are you sure? Because I've been spotchecking the ones I missed, as well...

I expect there to be a lot of confusion between the 'brown' and the 'orange' ones. They can look very similar to me if I just glance at them. Could be that my monitor is just not too great, though. :3

Hmm...Well, to those having trouble...Embrace the challenge? xd.png

And relish the adrenaline rush! xd.png

That's how I stay so optimistic and happy during frustrating releases.

orange like me way too much, will have to see if i can't trade for a red one.

edit: correction, it's the red that like me way too much, need orange. *sigh*

it's hard to tell the color difference between the two unless they're next to each other

Edited by WestWindReborn

This is the best day so far! biggrin.gif Thanks TJ and Spriter(s) for the fun! happy.gif

[exasperated growl] This is aggravating. The five drops seem to be getting shorter. I think that last one was only ten seconds.

ack I didn't think about that for the hybrids ><

People are gifting them, and I'm sure after tonight there will be some popping up in the AP after people clear their slots to make room for the new rares. It may not be quite the same as breeding/catching it yourself on the day of, but they'd at least have the right day showing.

Are you sure? Because I've been spotchecking the ones I missed, as well...

Very sure. I've only been hunting in the desert.

How are you people getting these things? Im laggier than the loche nes monster

Well, since these are dropping in all the biomes, it is easier for us to missclick and catch other eggs. Well, this is getting funnier! biggrin.gif

I wonder what rarity these things will be. Im going to laugh if they end up being common.

And relish the adrenaline rush! xd.png

That's how I stay so optimistic and happy during frustrating releases.

Yes! It's the same reason why I hunt the AP. Even if you miss that Gold, it still sends a rush through you! laugh.gif

Bwahhhh, I'm really excited about this drop! I might even stay up all night to see the hatchlings (and to see Day 2's adults).

-whacks my day 3 eggs- HATCH! I really need to grab another brown and another orange one! DX Then I need to breed Shine... so they really need to start climbing out of their shells RIGHT NOW!

Already know that I'm going to be breeding all three of these beauties together in a fun lineage. <3

Got one green and one brown and now going to wait for my Two-headed and Cat eggs to hatch (1 day, and 2 days respective) so I can get the last two releases on Monday and Tuesday.

Really enjoying this release a lot more than most others out there.

Got to say I have noticed a significant amount of red dragon themes in this release... Maybe TJ favorite color is red???

I wonder what rarity these things will be. Im going to laugh if they end up being common.

I would SO rather then become common... and I wish I could believe that right now too!!! laugh.gif

I was completely confused with all of this at first, but I got it. I just wasn't expecting 3 eggs tonight.

I meant to have a slot open, but my Day 1 egg just won't hatch! It's on it's final stage and has been there for hours despite getting a decent amount of clicks. I had to give up my Pillow egg and maybe even my Horse (which I spent hours trying to get today/last night)

I'm not sure what color Day 5 egg to go for...

My browser doesn't lag for me. o.o Like, at all. I'm sorry for those who have the lag as an issue as well as the number of people about. >:

Well, got one pair down. Just need one more green and one more lighter colored one. But that'll have to wait until much later. Egglocked.

Graah! Why are there commons dropping with the new releases? *seething at Spitfire egg*

Graah! Why are there commons dropping with the new releases? *seething at Spitfire egg*

I know *death stares misclick green*

Very sure. I've only been hunting in the desert.

Maybe it's just more likely that wet places produce green, and hot places produce dark, etc.? That doesn't seem very clean, though :<

Thogether with my buddy we have all!!! YAY!!

Congrats!!!