TJ09

2013-05-26 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 5

hope you feel better. sad.gif have any peppermint extract or peppermint candy? Can help with upset stomachs, or like 7-up/ginger ale to.

Thank you. smile.gif I just got served a glass of warm water with ginger extract.

Edited by Nyastara

I guess this means we are not having a unique release for each biome. So I wonder where the next two will fall. Not that anyone will have much room tomorrow =x

Perhaps the forest and then jungle? the only two without a separate release, I believe? well, and the alpine. o.o Imo, it's getting a little too hyper for unique releases right now. I have a feeling the last one, at least, will end the event with a bang.

Great. There are three alts! Groan... Harder to catch because there are three alts. But I've been having better luck in the afternoon than right after they are released so I'm going to bed and hope for better luck later. 'Night.

Dangit really wishing I had a gold badge right now...I know I should go to bed so I'll wake up and be able to ditch the terrae AND see the new grown up splits...but sometimes you just gotta pout a little bit.

wink.gif

I wonder is if all color variations are going to have the same rarity level. I wouldn't like to give up a rare green/orange/brown to catch right now a more common variation.

Maybe

maybe not

Btw the drops are getting smaller?!

Well, I have tonight's 4, 3 brown and one orange. No green for me now. But I'm really happy to get these on my scroll at last! wub.gif

Thank you to TJ and the spriter(s), and good hunting, everybody! biggrin.gif

And for my fellow hunters, none of my eggs came in the hourly drops - these were all from the 5 minute drops. I think there are fewer people, which helps.

Edited by dragongrrl

Actually, copper is still highly valuable. People get in trouble for digging it up and selling it. Not only that, but pennies, dimes, and the like are very, very watered down bits of metal. Coins from current times are worth less than coins from a while back for partially that reason.

That's true about copper... crazy, but true.

Tricky TJ, ruining everyones breeding plans by releasing three alts on one day xd.png

And I have one, the fourth drop I participated in *yay* now, need green and orange Dx

caught the brown and orange already, i need the green one. biggrin.gif

also caught an extra brown i might trade (for a green) or gift later the day.

they look lovely. thanks tj and spriters. ♥

I got a brown one... I got one... And the eggs drop for like 30 seconds and then they're gone, gone, gone. >:(

Hmm.

[*completely oblivious regarding real-life copper*]

Is normal copper (red-orange) worth more than oxidized green copper? (I should think so?)

What to do.... I caught two of each color, but that means I am locked until my hybrid hatches. And then I can only grab one egg tomorrow night. I guess I will have to see how the next release goes. I can decide then.

Hmm.

Is normal copper (red-orange) worth more than oxidized green copper? (I should think so?)

I think so...

With all of the bombs TJ is hitting us, I have to seriously wonder what he's got up his sleeve for the last day.

2 headed, cat dragon, hybrid, 3 alts...

Edited by boscodelta

Still nothing. ;____; I got up at 5am on a Sunday for THIS?

12:46am here. Luckily I can sleep until 9am instead of 6am!!

GOTTA CATCH EM ALL POKE- ahem- DRAGON CAVE!

(CATCH CATCH)

Hmm.

That part, I have no idea. I remember being on a little town tour, on vacation and having some guide talk about it. Back in Montana, I guess, it was common for a while for people to try to dig up pipes, to hawk. Big trouble.

EGGIES: why you no hatch?! /pokes TJ's eggs

I want to seeeee youuuu.

Edited by girlgamerjen

With all of the bombs TJ is hitting us, I have to seriously wonder what he's got up his sleeve for the last day.

2 headed, cat dragon, hybrid, 3 alts...

... and a partridge in a pear treeeeeee!!!! xd.png

Personally....I was hoping for a new Dino (there are so many adorkable ones on the completed list)...But I doubt that'll happen. Also hoping for a new pygmy.

That part, I have no idea. I remember being on a little town tour, on vacation and having some guide talk about it. Back in Montana, I guess, it was common for a while for people to try to dig up pipes, to hawk. Big trouble.

People were stealing the copper coils out of a/c's.

it's almost 2 pm in here :3 *feels warm and special* thank god for no late nights for me

I got 2 brown and 1 of each of the others. Now i'm waiting for my last day 3 egg to hatch so i can catch the last one. I think i'll wait for TJ's to gender before i influence them tho smile.gif