TJ09

2013-05-26 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 5

That's the opposite of what it is. Water turns copper green. wink.gif

Coast and Jungle give you green and Desert and Volcano give brown.

blink.gif I can't believe I actually did that! I have it written down and was looking at it while typing === like I said... my brain gave up two days ago. sorry!!!

I'll keep an eye out for a Bubba for you! smile.gif

thank you smile.gif

Yay for another egg! -squee-

Good luck, everyone!

Same to you! And welcome back! smile.gif

Oh wow I managed to find one of every egg! Maybe I can try catching another one of each tomorrow during my lunchbreak... since my exotics will have hatched then. That might mess up my catching schedule, but tbh if they're already this rare I think I'll risk it xd.png

Edited by silver_chan

Sorry where are the orange ones?

Edit: Don't answer that. I'm just being dumb. Process of elimination. xd.png

Yeah well... I should not have been the one to answer that because I posted the two I did BACKWARDS! >.<

Desert & Volcano = Brown

Coast & Jungle = Green

Alpine & Forest = Orange

ninja.gif

That was my question too. It seems with a lot of drops that theory that a certain egg is a rare pops up in the threads but I really don't know where that is coming from. Maybe somebody knows whose been here long enough but, really, when was the last rare egg first dropped? Even if the egg is a metal (maybe a copper as has been suggested) it's certainly possible that it's an uncommon rather than a rare or even a common like the Vine and Blacks that have alt forms. And CARP I shouldn't have bred that bybrid so soon, now I'll have to either trade or dump them to the AP to make room for the three alts. Alas, my schedule has been blown out of the water. unsure.gif

Theyre saying these might be rare because people are seeing mixed drops already. In my opinion they might still be commons, after all they are dropping in all the biomes, unlike the other releases. That means that if the exact same number of Day Fives are dropped total each biome will have only one sixth of the number, therefore there are mixed drops. For example, a liter of water looks like a lot when its in a pitcher, but not when its in a bathtub. The larger area of the release makes it look less common even if the numbers are the same.

Edited by platedlizard

blink.gif I can't believe I actually did that! I have it written down and was looking at it while typing === like I said... my brain gave up two days ago. sorry!!!

Just too many hectic late nights in a row. I completely understand.

Just too many hectic late nights in a row. I completely understand.

Thank you. smile.gif *goes to put on another pot of coffee*

Yes! Igot 2 greenies, 1 red and 1 brown. They're already incubated and influenced. Few, that was a lot of work. wink.gif

Caught an orangey one!! Getting ready to snag the other 2 (hopefully what you guys say about the biomes is true.) xd.png

green def seems to be in the coast.

Got my last one for the day and with a cool code too (mom) Good luck everyone.

Got my last one for the day and with a cool code too (mom) Good luck everyone.

Congrats on the cool code!!!

Urgh, locked with 6 Brown Desert/Jungle egglets and one darn pygmy misclick. They are pretty but I was hoping for one of each.

If anyone has the opposite luck, maybe we can help each other out! PM me. smile.gif

So these are like Ridgewings and the Horse, Skywing, and Ochredrake ones? You just pick one and it just gives a random color?

Yes, the timing is definitely off. The 5-min drops start around 20 seconds before the 5-min mark... At least when I look at both my watch, my phone, my computer and the AoND page...

What's up with that?

Are the drops even happening every 5 minutes?

Yep... for like, 10 seconds!

Got one of every color. They are so lovely! <3

But gaah, now I can only take one tomorrow. >_> (Especially since I have no incubates left and I still have to wait some eggs till Gold Trophy. biggrin.gif)

Hope it's a Pygmy or something that will be quite common later. qq;

I think...I must succumb to the need for sleep. Much as I want to stay up to see these guys hatch (and see Day 2's adults)...I'm not sure I can handle it.. :/

Well, my ending 'stats' are 2 darker browns and a green one, ahaha~

Yes, the timing is definitely off. The 5-min drops start around 20 seconds before the 5-min mark... At least when I look at both my watch, my phone, my computer and the AoND page...

What's up with that?

You're right. I was able to catch 2 in the Alpine 20 seconds before the 5.

Edit:

But during that same drop, I went to the other biomes and saw nothing..

Edited by Turkaless

i have an extra red & brown egg, i would like to gift. they're still on cooldown for the next five hours, but if you want one of them or both, pm me. smile.gif

Edited by hopeitallaway

Got an orange! 1 orange and 2 greens to go! I seriously hope they gender right, I'm running out of usable pinks!

Got two brown ones, a green, and misclicked on a Turp and a Canopy so far. Happily though, I've managed to rearrange things on my scroll so that I should be able to get two of each colour if I pay attention and don't click on the wrong eggs! smile.gif Very excited for these - if the egg colours are any indication, the orange or brown ones could be an answer to one of my prayers.

(Also, if Fiona Bluefire hasn't had something to do with these then I'll eat my hat!)