TJ09

2013-05-25 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 4

I couldn't manage to breed any because while I have numerous CB Hellfires, I have a total of one messy lineaged horse - and while the sprites look absolutely fantastic, I don't think I'm going to be able to get any until the end of the week because of the egg slot limit and the excess of new releases. sad.gif Ah well. Something to look forward to at least.

I love this breed already, they may just be my favorite of all the new releases.

I REALLY want to see if these lovelies have flaming manes and tails when they mature biggrin.gif

Has anyone noticed how unbelievably creepy the S1 hatchlings look?? Those skinny legs are freaking me out.  xd.png I love it. I can't wait to breed more once the release is over.

I don't think they look creepy; I actually thought cute for some reason xd.png Even though the description says "This hatchling's behavior is not cute at all; it keeps trying to kick and bite you." xd.png

But somehow it looks adorable to me. Maybe I need to have my eyes checked. xd.png

Edited by missy_

Im so excited for these adults!!! wub.gif Hurry and grow up already tongue.gif

Ah man, I am SO excited to see the adult sprites. I think its so awesome that this is two different breeds, and it looks like both. Its just such a cool idea.

I thought, man wouldn't it be awesome if they all did that? Then I realized the obscene amount of work that would be xd.png (And the hundreds of new dragons we'd need. Yeah, bad idea lmfao)

I am going to be SO excited for when these little cuties grow! biggrin.gif I'm so staying up for these ones! <3

I am going to be SO excited for when these little cuties grow! biggrin.gif I'm so staying up for these ones! <3

I, alas, will not be. smile.gif

Hope you all like them - you'll be seeing TJ's adults before I do!

Stay up all night--see TJ's hatchlings mature, or go to bed and get sleep? No sleep, sleep? Adults, no adults?

sjadlkvjsldjkvue *unsure*

Uhhhmmm. I think...I might stay up.....Or not....I really want to see these guys mature...Then again, I dunno.

I was supposed to sleep 2 hours ago ;^; but I keep hoping these have grown up so I can seeee them.

Stay up all night--see TJ's hatchlings mature, or go to bed and get sleep? No sleep, sleep? Adults, no adults?

sjadlkvjsldjkvue *unsure*

Uhhhmmm. I think...I might stay up.....Or not....I really want to see these guys mature...Then again, I dunno.

Again we are of similar minds...

Only a few more hours to go! I'm particularly excited about this one since it's by one of my favourite spriters. biggrin.gif I can't wait to see the adults!

2-3 more hours. Can I stay awake for that long? Is it wise?

I would stay awake, but tomorrow I have to work. Guess I can get up earlier to check the adults. Sleep is overrated, anyway. smile.gif

I would stay up longer to watch these dragons grow to adult but sadly I have to sleep. I wasn't sleepy at all, and now it hit me. Anyway can't get up too late tomorrow or else I will forget to go pick my little sister up. Goodnight everyone! Have fun staying up and watching those dragons grow @_@

Fuuuuuuu!!! I come back here to see if they've grown and the downtime happens! DX Oh well I still have time. xd.png

It's moments like these that I love timezones xd.png I just woke up so I won't have trouble seeing the adults.

2 more hours. Can't wait xd.png

It's moments like these that I love timezones xd.png I just woke up so I won't have trouble seeing the adults.

2 more hours. Can't wait xd.png

For me it's the same. It's not even 10 am laugh.gif

I LOVE the hatchies!

Though I love horses, I've never been a fan of Horse dragons, but these hatchies look awesome.

For me it's the same. It's not even 10 am  laugh.gif

I LOVE the hatchies!

Though I love horses, I've never been a fan of Horse dragons, but these hatchies look awesome.

Haha, same goes for me :B

I'll go and have breakfast now - see you later, Hybrid adults!