TJ09

2013-05-25 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 4

Oh man, these are the coolest sprites yet. I especially like the adult female, she's pretty badass.

i think my fav breed so far

wub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Thank you TJ and Spriters. Awesome job!!

The female has impressive thighs. I imagine it's going to be really difficult explaining life mates with a breed so short tempered. tongue.gif

ChesireFox, if you see this they are spiteful from birth. =D

Edited by Limn

AAAAAAAAH

This has got to be my new favorite breed ever dgdfrhfrdtjytgh i love everything this totally makes up for the lack of easterns I need ALL of them

The adults look gorgeous! wub.gif I've always liked the Hellfire colourschemes but these look somehow even better. Probably one one my favorite sprites so far biggrin.gif Can't wait for mine to grow up...

I'm in love with the females and both of the gendered hatchlings.

Will be going on a quest of serious breeding and freezing after the release is over. >_<

The female is so breathtakingly gorgeous! I want a million of them! ;w;

I'm in love with the females and both of the gendered hatchlings.

Will be going on a quest of serious breeding and freezing after the release is over. >_<

the males are pretty too... ;D

Wow! The adults are so amazing.

I prefer the male over the female probably because of the Moltres vibe the male is giving off but they're both so awesome.

Alright I got to see the adults didn't even intend to be awake to see them but now I'm sleeping.

The female is beautiful, though for some reason I thought she looked greenish earlier...But these are quite a feisty breed and definitely sound like they would require a lot of work.

The male has a nice pose too

Ooooh I like the female :3 Possibly because her colour scheme is so gorgeous and she seems so righteous xd.png

I will definitely breed myself some of these smile.gif

Alright I got to see the adults didn't even intend to be awake to see them but now I'm sleeping.

G'night wink.gif

Woah the female is gorgeous O.O

Definitely my favorite of the 7 so far.

I know they would become my new favorite, unbelievable xd.pngxd.pngxd.png

I love all 7 day dragon adults so far xd.pngxd.pngxd.png

Spriters, thank you thank you for bringing us extremely gorgeous beauty.

Wow these are just amazing!!! Im so happy there is finally a breed where the female is my fave gender! wub.gif Well done Spriters and thank you and TJ for these beautiful additions! wub.gif

Amazing work, Lyz! biggrin.gif

Now, after the event is over, I'll put my Hellhorse hoarding plan in motion! >;D

Noooooooooo. I have a new favourite dragon that will never be usable in starting a lineage x_C

Edited by DarkEternity

Wow, the adults are just as spectacular as I hoped they'd be! wub.gif I can't decide which gender I like best... The female's got an awesome pose though.

blink.gifblink.gifblink.gif OMG, the Hellhorses are breathtaking beautiful!!! What an amazing sprite...MUST get more of them. Edited by drabrugon