TJ09

2013-05-25 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 4

These Hellhorse's are just amazing looking.

The male is just INCREDIBLE ♥ I love how the flames were made!

Wow! The boy is gorgeous! biggrin.gif I can't wait to see what the girl looks like. Beautiful! Thank you so much TJ and Lyzar. happy.gif

Wow! The male looks absolutely stunning. ohmy.gif I love the sprite and the description. Great work! biggrin.gif Waiting for the female now...

Wooooooow! I KNEW I would love these! I cannot WAIT to start making some awesome lineages involving them. <3 Now the adult female just needs to show her face!

Woah, the fire and pose are amazing. Great job, LadyLyzar! Okay, I'll wait for the female now, too.

Edited by dirtytabs

blink.gif I am shocked and pleased at the same time to no end right now...

*drools all over her keyboard*

Oh my, oh my.

This is beyond awesome.

There are no words for this breed. Just ... stunning! Both of them!

OH MY GOD

DEAR GOD

SOMEONE HOLD ME PLEASE

/DIES

THESE ARE TOO BEAUTIFUL I CANT

I CANT.

The male is my favourite of the two, but they're both beautiful! I love these! biggrin.gif I'm sad I can't have CB ones. tongue.gif But now I know what I'll get if I ever win an HM prize... Hahahaha. tongue.gif

Edited by StormWizard212

O_______O Get on my scroll NAO!

The female is BREATHING FIRE! -grabby hands- Why did my one and only CB horsey refuse to give me one of you?! D:

I was sceptical with how the s2 hatchlings looked, but the adults are simply amazing!

The epic, violent s1 conga line (at least that's how these four hatchies in a snout-to-tail-row looked to me) totally lived up to the expectations it created! A truly impressive breed and I am happy I got a pair of them on the release day.

Many thanks LadyLyzar! laugh.gif

Ooooooooooomg that female was so worth staying up for. I don't know if I'll ever do a lineage with Hellhorses but I definitely think I'll be hoarding those females! She is gorgeous.

Alright, the female is drop dead gorgeous, now to read the description.