TJ09

2013-05-25 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 4

I wish I could leave viewers open more often, but our internet is craaaazy slow most days, and my family would be Very Displeased if I left something auto-refreshing like that and slowing things down yet further. :P

I'm hoping we get a Jungle or Forest breed for tonight's release! Can't wait to see what we get, regardless. It was quite nice to have the breather of a hybrid today, rather than cave catching!

Edited by Imbecamiel

Well, if everyone left them open we'd have dead eggs all over the place, like on holidays. I suspect a little bit of what happens is that when the release is up, everyone gets excess site traffic because so many people are coddling new eggs. Then some of the normal viewers back off because of people in release threads complaining about constant sickness from too many views. Then the hatcheries become full of twice as many eggs with half as many viewers... xd.png

Domino effect. We has it.

/has Allure of Neglected and Silvi's open.

Am I the only one anxiously awaiting the drop tonight? I keep watching the clock... coming back in here to read posts... watching the clock some more.... it's nerve wracking! hehehe

The gendered hatchies are adorable! I love how they keep the Hellfire color scheme while having a more aesthetically pleasant and distinctively horselike structure!

Am I the only one anxiously awaiting the drop tonight? I keep watching the clock... coming back in here to read posts... watching the clock some more.... it's nerve wracking! hehehe

Nope, not the only one. I'm the same. Less than 3 hours now. biggrin.gif

I'm definitely looking forward to the adults for Day 4.

I'm definitely looking forward to the adults for Day 4.

I'm almost betting on them being Hell Horses

Good lord, night number 5 in bed after midnight. I am dragging so bad it's not even funny.

Be that as it may, I'm determined to stay up. One and a half more hours! And it can't come soon enough. Yeah, I don't think I could survive more than one or two of these kinds of long events per year. But it's so exciting! I can't wait to see the next egg! smile.gif

I think I'm gonna try staying up to midnight again tonight... it paid off last time with only minimal consequence (a headache) and maybe even with the flood of users I could get lucky at the drop... I'm betting on Forest or Jungle tonight, but I've said that every time so it's probably Alpine.

I've been catching at release time each night too, so I understand the sleep deprivation. I actually had to go over 24 hours without sleep to normalize my schedule but still be able to catch eggs.

Edited by CheshireFox

For me "midnight" is 10:00 ^.^

*Anxiously fritters about forums waiting for the new release, instead of doing something productive.*

Ahhh, the gendered hatchlings are so cool looking! And I'm always excited for a new LadyLyzar dragon. biggrin.gif

All I know is that I'm really starting to envy those people who get the release at a reasonable hour instead of the middle of the night. tongue.gif

Time seems to have stopped. One hour, 20 minutes! 8D

Edited by MedievalMystic

I'm almost betting on them being Hell Horses

For release is 9 pm but I have some bad luck so I catch mine around 2 in the morning.

I'm a might owl anyway so i'm up for the releases, but i've been unlucky in the late hours. My catches tend to be the morning/afternoon following a release. when people are sleeping or scrollocked. xd.png

Can't wait to see these grow into adults and the day 5 egg!

I'm a night owl and apparently have fast internet. I usually catch two within the first and second drop, and I usually have no problems grabbing extras to gift to people.

Edit- probably can't grab the gifters tonight because my day 3 eggs aren't cracking very quickly, despite being in 3 or 4 hatch sites...

Edited by CheshireFox

With all of these nice hybrids, I'm so thinking of doing an all-hybrid lineage of some sort. :'D

So glad that today was a breeding one, because I have been busy all day and would have only been able to catch one hourly drop...

With all of these nice hybrids, I'm so thinking of doing an all-hybrid lineage of some sort. :'D

Would one count the other stripe colors as hybrid as well? Or no because they can be produced between two CB stripes? (And thus what about geodes?)

I wonder if these can produce hellfires/horses when bred together like how ultras can produce spits.

Edited by StarSea

I love it! It's a horse! I love horses, both the real animals (LOL) and the DC dragon. Can't wait to see the grown up firey horse dragons!

~LKG

For me the eggs come out at four in the afternoon. I got one of each egg( except the hybrid, didn't have the right genders). I really hope this one is a Pygmy! I love them! What do you guys want it to be?

LKG,

I know you from another site with horses. smile.gif

I'd like to see an egg with a snowflake design on it