TJ09

2013-05-25 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 4

Am I the only one who doesn't wait to see the adults? Or the hatchlings, for that matter? >.>

I always avoid looking at the first page after seeing the eggs because I like to be surprised. I try my best to avoid seeing the hatchlings/adults until my own hatch.

I think a lot of us want to start planning what we'll do with our new dragons before they're grown, so we want to get that information as soon as possible.

Mmm...makes sense. I've always been terrible at naming dragons, and I'm not a breeder. I guess that's why I always wait to see the hatchies/adults. |D

Though I am quite tempted to take a peek at these day 4 dragons...because I have none...and it could very well be a while until I acquire my own...

hgtajkdghajkdga I might look at them in the morning.

So soon! I'm really, really excited to see how the adults of these guys look. I really hope there's dimorphism in more than just their colours, but because the hatchlings are the same except for the colour, it might go for the adults too. But I hope not! Because I love dimorphism. tongue.gif

Grow up will you! *overly excited to if there's dimorphism in their poses or not*

Ohmygosh! <3 That adult is beautiful! I wish I had bred some for myself!

Edit: I had a spelling derp

Edited by steph1331

WOW blink.gif I love the Male hellhorse <3 Now for the female :3

Edited by evilnixie16

adults are soooooooooooooooo much better than hachies. I thought I would only get a couple to have them on my scroll at all. But now seeing the adult - defo more

So we guessed the name right.

One of my favorite dragons from this release so far.

Oh, that male is to die for! It's too bad they're hybrids. I'm really not a huge fan of hybrids since it is seriously limited when it comes to lineages. But I'll still definitely be getting a few of these once I have room, they are gorgeous so far! <3

The adults are definitely not what I was expecting. But, wow! Definitely my favorite of the release.

Now I need more Hellfires.

Cool to see another front pose dragon! only other one I really notice is the pebble.

Edit: I know we have some others, but really direct like in your face front poses the pebble comes to mind first. (perhaps it's because I wish the crimsons had a pose like that xd.png)

Edited by Erithan

The Male is awesome! So gonna get more Horses and Hellfires to breed/hoard these. Can't wait for the Female to grow up!

laugh.gif i do belive i have a new favorite breed

altho the enw releases make it very difficult

The Male is awesome! So gonna get more Horses and Hellfires to breed/hoard these. Can't wait for the Female to grow up!

Same here, can't wait to see how she looks! I wish I'd bred some so I'd have the dates xd.png though I only had one pair I could have taken a chance with heh

The male adult is gorgeous, I see hoarding in my future.

I'm pleasantly surprised by the adult male. He looks impressive. Now I really want to see the female !