TJ09

2013-05-25 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 4

Great job on the adults. While I like the coloring of the male sprite the most, I prefer the pose of the adult female.

I just have an inquiry about the species description. It says these new dragons are ' foul-tempered, spirited creatures with tempestuous and violent dispositions.' Now, obviously, this was taken from the fact that this breed is the result of a cross between a Horse dragon and a Hellfire Wyverns, the latter of which is characterized as having 'foul tempers and fiery visages.'

However, it also says that the Hellfire's temperament is a learned behavior, and that they can be mellow if they are raised by another species. So, what happens if these Hellhorses have one of these mellow Hellfires as a parent? Are they still violent and aggressive?

The Female is awesome as well! I wished both were opposite genders to breed them colorwise with Hellfires wink.gif But still there will be nice patterns possible with them ^^

While I love the Horse dragon, the Hellfire male sprite isn't my favorite so I wasn't sure what to expect from the sprites for the adults.

The hatchies were absolutely adorable so I had some hopes - but they were far outpaced with these adults! I absolutely love the adults!!! That Mohawk of flame rocks!!! I love how strong and powerful both sprites are.

LadyLyzar - what an awesome pair! I think these are among my favorites in the cave!

Wooooow. 0.0 SO gorgeous. My favorite new sprite in the cave for quite a while. They look like they're about to explode off the screen and wreak some beautiful havoc. I also love that the female is a bit bigger and fiercer than the male-- very appropriate to their Hellfire ancestry. I've never done a lineage project with hybrids before, but I guess it's time. biggrin.gif

Woah these are really... Fabulous.

Shall get them once I get my breeding stock of hellfires and horses! smile.gif

LOVE them! wub.gif Absolutely love! Hellfires and Horses were always among my favourite breeds but their baby just tops everything ever made, my only concern is that now it will be evan harder for me to get CB Hellfires, but as I basically couldn't anyway it's not a big deal wink.gif Much prefere to have this beauty.

Thank you spriters and TJ for this amazing dragon!

Wow! That lady has some serious muscles!

I guess I am alone in liking the hatchlings better, though. These adults just seem a little too extreme -- too "busy" for my taste. Very well done, just not my cup of tea.

Oh, my. Those are simply gorgeous. Gonna have to breed myself a whole herd of them!

Man oh man, what a beaut! Now I regret dumping my Hellhorse egg to make room for Pennies... this dragon is *high* on my list of 'to be bred', as soon as this madness is over!

so HOT and COOL!

Best hybrid and one of the bests sprites in all the game *__* I simply LOVE how they are! I want have DOZENS of them!

This made my day! They are just AWESOME and one of the best sprites of the cave! ♥

Oh WOW! <3 These look absolutely stunning! <3 I can't wait to breed myself up a ton of these beauties, I just adore the color and poses!

The adults are so epicly awesome! Their name was quite predicable, LOL. xd.png

They definitely look like LadyLyzar's work; she did a good job.

Females are absolutely perfect!!!! Males are awesome too, but females are still better.

Epic!!! Absolutely Epic!! I am definitely starting an army of these... love them!!

Beautiful...

That's all I can say, I am in awe... ohmy.gif

Well, I'm in love. The female adult is SO GORGEOUS. Of course, the male is too, but the female is really something special. All fury and fire. I'm thinking how I can make a sexy spiral lineage with the female, horses and female wyverns.