TJ09

2013-05-25 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 4

These could easily become my favorite Hybrid. Gorgeous, thank you LadyLyzar, and TJ, love these.

Sigh... I won't get any for another week.

My hellfire and horse "weren't interested in eachother."

I would prefer a drake over a pygmy to be honest. There are already several pygmy species out there two build lineages with, but only two drakes, three if you count the glories as two separate types.

A very good point!

I'll be happy with either, actually.

Heck, I'll be happy with anything, especially considering how particularly outstanding the sprites of this entire Release seem to be.

I just hope they'll be easy to catch later and easier than they have been so far to catch (at least for us slow guys) on Release.

Poop, had temporary forum freeze - silly me, running 3 fansites at once explains it.

This works with horse x hellfire? I NEED HELLFIRES!!

I need horses! I was GOING TO start collecting them... but NoOOoOOooo... I changed my mind. >.<

I have spent the whole day sulking because my single horse dragon was bred LAST NIGHT just before I went to bed and I was out of luck for today. No luck finding anything on the departure boards either. I'm hoping a bunch of people will breed them for fun and in a few days I'll see them with the other sad little abandoned eggs looking for a loving home.

On the other hand - great hunting today, saw a gold and a thunder and managed to snag my second silver tinsel and a much needed red! Plus I got a bonus seasonal in the cave :-) . Right, to bed now and will wait to see what wonders tomorrow brings!

Durp. I need to finish my collection of CB commons. All these new hybrids have really left me hanging helpless...

Now here's hoping we get a Guardian hybrid. I have a lot of those.

Edit: A green Eastern. THAT is what we need.

Edited by cheese456

Durp. I need to finish my collection of CB commons. All these new hybrids have really left me hanging helpless...

This so much. >.<

Personally I'm hoping for either a Wyvern or a Drake.

Or, dare I say it...an Eastern?

Ooo, I'd love to see another eastern. A common one would be nice. Fingers crossed.

I would LOVE a new eastern. Shimmers and silvers are not enough, and is hard to make lineages with them -specially shimmers-  .

Guys, sorry if this sound bossy, but if you want to see more easterns then please start suggesting them in dragon requests. Part of the reason we have so few in cave is because there are so few in the completed section for TJ to choose from.

...Edit: A green Eastern. THAT is what we need.

*cough* Jade Dragon *cough*

Now, as for this release here: looki da little hell babies! Who's a cute littl' bringer of the apocalypse? You are! You are!

*Gets bitten*

Yes, you are! Coo chi coo...

*continues until I faint of blood loss*

Edited by aangs-sister

Guys, sorry if this sound bossy, but if you want to see more easterns then please start suggesting them in dragon requests. Part of the reason we have so few in cave is because there are so few in the completed section for TJ to choose from.

*cough* Jade Dragon *cough*

Now, as for this release here: looki da little hell babies! Who's a cute littl' bringer of the apocalypse? You are! You are!

*Gets bitten*

OOooo, looked and DO WANT GREEN JADE DRAGON!

A common eastern, gosh yes. I hadn't thought of it but now I really want one.

*Gets bitten*

I would be... hard-pressed not to do this, regardless of the consequences. ^^

An oriental type of dragon

user posted image

I really do hope someone makes an exact sprite of this picture.. I love it!

I would hoard them so much!

I'd love to see a new purple colored dragon. Or maybe a blue one that wasn't located in the coast.

I'd love to see a new purple colored dragon. Or maybe a blue one that wasn't located in the coast.

I'd love purple and orange together.

Speaking of "easterns", the Tanglewyrm is my very favourite dragon of all times. I really hope it gets released soon!

This hatchling’s behavior is not cute at all; It keeps trying to kick and bite you.
Eh. I'm used to being bitten. *pets* :3

But seriously, these are going to look badass. The hatchling sprites alone are awesome.

I really do hope someone makes an exact sprite of this picture.. I love it!

I would hoard them so much!

That's illegal without the express permission of the artist- copyright violation.

The hatchlings are gorgeous. But that description... it is too cute, no matter how naughty the behavior. Biting and kicking... laugh.gif

I love the colors on this one. The egg is beautiful and the pairing is excellent. Cannot wait to see the adult. biggrin.gif

I knew those eggs looked familar!

Almost identical to the 2012 Valentine's Purple spriter's alt.

also, is it just me or is every fansite on slug power right now? Taking forever to get views even though using 4 sites.

Edited by skyie