TJ09

2013-05-22 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 1

I'm getting sleepy now...hopefully, I can catch an egg by tomorrow >.<"

thank you but what command i feel like i should know it but im just drawing a blank sorry

Just go here.

Finally got the three I wanted, since trying from 6 am (GMT +1), in the same drop even! xd.png after no luck for 3 hours straight, every single drop.

The unexpected fourth I'll be gifting to a friend.

I can't wait to see what they'll look like when they hatch and grow up!! And I can't wait for tomorrow, to see the new egg! But I suspect it'll be tough for the next 7 days, getting up this early LOL.

Don't lose hope (I very nearly did -__-), even if it's driving you nuts to click and click and click, only to get nothing. I think it took me around 1000-1500 clicks to get these four. At least I won't be clogging the cave now with my clicks. Good luck!!! smile.gifwub.gif

Happy birthday to the cave, and thank you to TJ and the most excellent spriters for their great work!!

Edited by Immaling

I could swear regular eggs are already mixing in. dry.gif

i got my first egg. yaaay. if i am lucky enough to catch another i will gift it. smile.gif

all the luck hunting guys. smile.gif

in two hours my 3 extra eggs will be off cooldown so I'll be happy to gift them to anyone who doesn't have any

just pm me if you still need one (●´∀`●)

good luck to everyone who is still hunting!!

Edited by CowlRaven

I could swear regular eggs are already mixing in. dry.gif

I was at initial drop and at the one at 3am. Regulars were already mixing.

Finally nabbed one.

I was able to catch two eggs, I will influence them male and female and wait until tomorrow, there I catch 2 new eggs. Good luck catching and happy birthday DC! smile.gif

I can't believe I actually caught my first one since this all started, and the weird part is that it told me it had already been taken so imagine my surprise when I checked my scroll and there it was. Well, I just need one more and I'll have my set. Good luck to everyone else!

Nuu what? Regulars already mixing? >_< Might see about some Shimmer trading to get one...

Ohh, there's finally a crack in one of TJ's eggs!~ Can't wait to see the hatchlings~

I got my four eggs for today =)

Now off to influence and incubate them and waiting for tomorrow rolleyes.gif

Maybe I'll catch some more today for gifting.

Waking up, see the eggs and run to the coast. biggrin.gif

Thank you for the new eggies, these are looking nice allready

the New Eggs are pretty, but I´m always too slow for New Releases =/

im so hoping i can catch one more for my two limit at the hour drop otherwise ill have to hope and wait for tomorrow so needless to say my fingers are crossed biggrin.gif

Wow. TJ's eggs have so many views and have barely started cracking. O.o

Got my pair and it only took me an hour... YAYness!!!

Done for now and I don't think that there is a 2 egg limit... TJ said these were permanent eggs, not holiday types...

Although I haven't read all the posts so I may be wrong...

Pffft, well that drop went well for me. Got six of them in a row, lol.

I only want two, so if anyone still doesn't have one and wants one when these guys get off cooldown, send me a PM.