TJ09

2013-05-22 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 1

So happy I got all 3 eggs I needed ! I'm really relieved because I am working hard, my exams are in less than 2 weeks so I can't afford to waste too much time.

The eggs are pretty, I get the feeling I've seen them before but my memory is crap and I can't recall the dragon they were associated with...

Good luck everyone and Happy Birthday DC !

P.S. : Keep an eye on my siggy if you're struggling, you might get lucky (when cooldown is over) !

Edited by Anna Selka

Just went through my history to see how many eggs I missed. I had listings for 338 different eggs. Out of the 338 codes that pulled up, 5 ended up on my scroll. That doesn't include all the clicks that didn't land, or landed several times on the same egg. I am guessing it took about 2000 clicks to catch my 5 eggs.

Congrats! biggrin.gif

It's the ongoing catching spirit that counts x)

~

I was randomly clicking at first, which would normal get 3 to 5 eggs in a row for new releases, but I really had to time things this time rolleyes.gif

Yay it eggy catching time!

Happy birthday DC!!

Thanks TJ and Spriters!!

It's OK, Ceri, I'm mostly irked with myself cause I just can't seem to click fast enough, and there's nothing anyone can do about that. tongue.gif

That was a typo D:

Mine is only 8, or 12 or something *facepalm* I think I was thinking of your post tongue.gif

My ping time is 238 ms and my internet is C+ and I caught two. :/ I likely won't be keeping the eggs, however, as I anticipate that I need seven of one dragon...

Edited by DarkEternity

That was a typo D:

Mine is only 8, or 12 or something *facepalm* I think I was thinking of your post tongue.gif

I'm not familiar with anything modern, even though I'm nearing 21, but I have a ping time of 46ms. Whatever that means huh.giflaugh.gif

Edit: It just dropped to 109 on a second test xd.png

Edit2: And then back to 46 on a third test 6.o

I think it just boils down to reflexes happy.gif

Edited by DeathCry

*did a ping test*....now i get why I can catch the eggs....and now i feel really really guilty....

Reflexes, I think. Because 250 ms is about 1/4 of a second and the average human reflex is 215 ms. People with good internet have a huge advantage, but that is not the only story.

Thanks so much for this event TJ, the first egg is a beauty and I really want to see the new baby! I can't wait for the madness to begin anew tomorrow night! (Although I might be damning you and not thanking you by the end of this crazy week. ;D) Thanks so much to all of the artists, too. We all appreciate the hard work and effort. <3

Good night and good luck everyone. smile.gif

I'm not familiar with anything modern, even though I'm nearing 21, but I have a ping time of 46ms. Whatever that means huh.giflaugh.gif

Edit: It just dropped to 109 on a second test xd.png

Edit2: And then back to 46 on a third test 6.o

I think it just boils down to reflexes happy.gif

Don't worry, I'm almost 20 and I haven't got any idea myself xd.png

DragCave just went down...oh lord...

Edited by CheshireFox

there are already other eggs in the mix :-( will make it even harder to get an egg now

I hate it when it happens midrelease...

three hours later at the hour drop and this: Dragon Cave is currently down for regular maintenance.

still no luck.

A respite from the turmoil.

Mid drop maintainance D: no way T.T

Now I'm not even able to look if I caught something during the last drop... .__. ...And I must go off to school now .-.

Don't worry, I'm almost 20 and I haven't got any idea myself xd.png

Wooo! xd.png

~

It is officially time to go to sleep... Dragcave is simply too addictive

Good luck to everyone on catching these new babies!

I can't wait to wake up and see the hatchlings =0