TJ09

2013-05-22 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 1

I predict that this will be me this week.

I rather imagine a lot of people will feel like that.

I've been doing this the last few releases. I'm not the fastest with the internet but apparently I usually manage to help people who otherwise can't get any.

I do wonder though, sometimes, if those of us who grab to gift to others, are part of the problem...I mean, we're technically part of the people others are complaining about, even if it's so we can try and help others out.

Lol, people are here to catch eggs - congrats to those who can.

And the more people catch their fill, the lower the number of people on, the higher the chances for us slow people of eventually catching our own.

It's very nice of people to catch for others - I have two angels, each with an extra egg, who will gift me tomorrow if I can't catch my own.

I just hate not being able to catch my own, so will keep trying.

It's not so much that I need a modern puter, with electricity rather than gerbil-power, but a functional keyboard with F-5 and a cursor that goes where it's supposed to, rather than teleporting off into corners and trying to shut down my browser, would be nice, although it's actually being better behaved tonight than it sometimes is, and other people cope with far worse issues, although I have no idea how.

Skill, maybe? laugh.gif

I wouldn't think catcher-gifters are part of the problem, as they're only a small percentage of catchers. They're just funneling eggs to a different spot.

I wouldn't think catcher-gifters are part of the problem, as they're only a small percentage of catchers. They're just funneling eggs to a different spot.

Plus, the people they're funneling to are thus not catching, so it's a wash.

I hate you all, because you're so damn good ...

*hmph*

(Wishes he could have even one egg)

Remember, these eggs are permanent and it is not absolutely impossible to get some ~

You never know when someone may see a polite post of yours in this thread and feel the urge to glomp you.

~

Edit for typo

Edited by DeathCry

I hate you all, because you're so damn good ...

*hmph*

(Wishes he could have even one egg)

That's not the type of language to use in here...

This is so incredibly frustrating. *Hundreds* of tabs. One stinkin' egg. I've checked my ping time. ~100ms. So it's all me. dry.gif

In all fairness, if someone would be kind enough to gift me an egg, I can arrange a trade for one of my prize dragons if they'll breed successfully later on.

Squee! Managed to catch my first one. Aiming for two per species right now, so only one more to go!

Hmm... "This egg has a black cap". Reminds me of the bird Blackcap. They don't live near coastland, but me thinks this species may be bird related...

Finally got my first one after 2hrs & 15min (2:15am) T_T

Yess 1.5 h after i started i got 4 eggs.

The rest i am going to catch now will be gifted later on, so i have 3 spots for eggs of tomorrow smile.gif

At the office... can't do too much here... I just want some of them born today, as it's my birthday... but there's a few more hours still laugh.gif

I nabbed one at the last drop, thankfully. I figure if I can grab one of each egg released, I can always breed the other gender.

Thank you DC! I will take good care of it. : D

Make that two :3 I find positioning your mouse where the egg outlines are going to be, and just constantly refreshing and clicking really ups your chances of getting one c:

At the office... can't do too much here... I just want some of them born today, as it's my birthday... but there's a few more hours still laugh.gif

Happy B-day!

And better luck catching than some of us are having, but the numbers do seem to be reducing.

if we get mixed Drops tonight, (as we usually do) we're doomed, though, doomed I tell you!

happy birthdag and thanks for the new egss. Didn't get one yet but these eggs are permanent so i'll take my time

This is so incredibly frustrating.  *Hundreds* of tabs.  One stinkin' egg.  I've checked my ping time. ~100ms.  So it's all me.  dry.gif

According to the ping test I just took, my ping time is 8-12 ms D:

if you can't catch any, how will I catch any more...

I am happy enough with my two, but another two would be lovely

ETA: Not 100 ms silly Ceri D:

only 8-12

Edited by cerimonster

Can't wait to see what these look like!! Not having any luck even with brand new rather fast internet o.o and this is hour 2. I can finally see every 5 min drop but I'm not fast enough to actually nab them :/

Good luck everybody and thanks TJ/ sprinters for awesomeness

Just went through my history to see how many eggs I missed. I had listings for 338 different eggs. Out of the 338 codes that pulled up, 5 ended up on my scroll. That doesn't include all the clicks that didn't land, or landed several times on the same egg. I am guessing it took about 2000 clicks to catch my 5 eggs.

According to the ping test I just took, my ping time is 100 ms D:

if you can't catch any, how will I catch any more...

I am happy enough with my two, but another two would be lovely

It's OK, Ceri, I'm mostly irked with myself cause I just can't seem to click fast enough, and there's nothing anyone can do about that. tongue.gif

T_T I.. am.. happy.. 3hours + trying.. finally got one.. T_T Need another three. Two for my friends. xd.png.

Just took the ping test, and mine comes up with 22. I'm still wondering why I haven't caught single one yet xd.png

Just went through my history to see how many eggs I missed. I had listings for 338 different eggs. Out of the 338 codes that pulled up, 5 ended up on my scroll. That doesn't include all the clicks that didn't land, or landed several times on the same egg. I am guessing it took about 2000 clicks to catch my 5 eggs.

Lol, why does this not surprise me?

Speaking as one still 2000 clicks under the sea, so to speak.