TJ09

2013-05-22 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 1

Thanks TJ and everyone involved!!

I've locked myself with 7 after 1 hour and 20 min of hunting xd.png

Good luck everyone. And HBD Dragon Cave~

You do realize there's another new release for the next 6 days right, lol.biggrin.giftongue.gif

Caught one and looking to get a second one later today. The egg...so beautiful and as is the hatchling

Insanity is defined as doing the same thing over and over expecting the result to change. I'm going to have a mental breakdown by the end of the week smile.gif

Caught today's eggs. Let start again tomorrow.

Edited by Dame_Jedi

You do realize there's another new release for the next 6 days right, lol.biggrin.giftongue.gif

Trade for the rest, I guess?

I snagged one on my first try <3 Once my eggs hatch, I'll grab another, and hope they gender right tongue.gif

Blarg I am way too sleep deprived to be expecting success at this. Anyone know how much longer we can expect today's new eggs to drop at a decent density? I'm wondering if I have time to take a couple-hour nap, or if they'll have stopped dropping by then?

Oh wow! Thank you so much Cheshirefox!

I have my first egg, and now I can leave the rest of the drops for other people biggrin.gif

Edited by Bunns

Thanks TJ and everyone involved!!

I've locked myself with 7 after 1 hour and 20 min of hunting xd.png

Good luck everyone. And HBD Dragon Cave~

I'll take one off your hands!

When I went onto DC a few minutes ago and checked the Biomes, I knew it was from the Coast. Before I even checked DC news! Cause the Coats was empty...

I haven't managed to catch any sad.gif

YEEES! biggrin.gif

After 1 1/2 hours I got mine. And that will be my only one for today.

I need to save place on my scroll for the other new ones, that will come the next days. ^^

And thanks to TJ!!!

I can't wait to see the others

I am very excited and love the new coastal egg. I love all the swirls and colors and markings and how distinct it looks. Can't wait to see it grow up and can't wait for the rest of the dragons too!!

GAH! I don't know how any of you managed to get more than 1... I don't even have any. Plus I'm usually good at catching!

Hmm...7 days, 7 new eggs...6 biomes. I wonder if we will be getting a new egg in each biome.

Edited by Dubious

Blarg I am way too sleep deprived to be expecting success at this.  Anyone know how much longer we can expect today's new eggs to drop at a decent density?  I'm wondering if I have time to take a couple-hour nap, or if they'll have stopped dropping by then?

They should still be dropping at a higher than normal rate then. But it seems like there's difficulty either way - no sleep vs less eggs. If I were facing that choice, I'd at least go for the option that let me sleep some. That way you might still be frustrated, but not frustrated and exhausted.

Hmm...7 days, 7 new eggs...7 biomes. I wonder if we will be getting a new egg in each biome.

7 biomes?

Where is this mysterious seventh biome?! Is THAT where people always get CB rares? wink.gif

7 biomes?

Where is this mysterious seventh biome?! Is THAT where people always get CB rares? wink.gif

Yeah I recounted! laugh.gif 6 biomes.

Managed to grab one of the new eggs.

Edited by Dubious

Great. blink.gif I get it.

Thanks a lot and have a nice Release - Party.

~I love you all ~

The first new egg is on the dragon market i go to for only neglecteds or tinsel scales or matallics... OTL

gotta hope for one today before midnight i guess. XP

Edited by Bidimus

I've been pretty fortunate and have caught 7. I know that I can't keep them all if I want to hunt again tomorrow, so I am happy to help anyone who is having trouble catching this batch.

Gah... managed to catch one super early this morning before I went to school. But now, I'm failing miserably.

Wasn't this supposed to be fun?

I've been pretty fortunate and have caught 7. I know that I can't keep them all if I want to hunt again tomorrow, so I am happy to help anyone who is having trouble catching this batch.

@u@ Pick me

If there's 7 dragons, and 6 biomes, perhaps if one goes into each biome, then one is a breed only dragon.

If there's 7 dragons, and 6 biomes, perhaps if one goes into each biome, then one is a breed only dragon.

I was just thinking that too!

It seems I've discovered a flaw in my Perfect Two-of-Each Catching Plan-

It's dependent on me actually being able to catch the new eggs. xd.png

Or...it's finally revealed that my personal cave is the 7th biome. And in it are all the eggs that I manage to misclick even when I'm not clicking on an egg!

Or maybe not. Because, and I know this from experience, that would be a really, really boring biome. xd.png