TJ09

2013-05-22 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 1

None yet since the release...came back just to find the very reason why I left this site in the first place...

Whoops, got 7 by accident. Don't really want to ditch a bunch of them but I'm not sure how to space out a week's worth of eggs.

hundreds of eggs and still none for me =( there even was a CB Silver in between

These black-capped eggs are going to be released in droves for the next 20 hours, so by then, the less fortunate users will have a much easier time getting one, right? Or does the number diminish as the day progresses?

Argh, new releases are always so darn frustrating, yet oddly fun at the same time. >_<

MUST. CATCH. THREE. Is that too much to ask, new eggies? D':

Ah well.

Another Hour and Another Failure, Oh Well one can never stop trying.

Yay thanks TJ and Happy Birthday DC! :3

This time it was easy for me to catch them. I already have a pair so far^^

Got my pair and it only took me an hour...  YAYness!!!

Done for now and I don't think that there is a 2 egg limit...  TJ said these were permanent eggs, not holiday types...

Although I haven't read all the posts so I may be wrong...

There's no limit on the number, but since there will be one type of egg dropping daily for 7 days, many people are trying for a pair of each sprite to be able to get some of each type in that duration.

Not that I've managed any so far, lol, although 2 angels have each promised me a 'spare' egg, so I at least get a pair of these for sure.

Thank goodness for wonderful people!

Although a wonderful computer would be nice, too, lol.

Edit: am typing backwards, no surprise I can't catch, lol.

Edited by Syphoneira

No luck grabbing them on my mobile, I'm in the middle of nowhere on holiday in Australia tongue.gif

Thank you very much for the event.

Hopefully Lady Luck is going to smile upon me soon. I have been trying to catch a pair for four hours now, but I still have not caught one. tongue.gif

These black-capped eggs are going to be released in droves for the next 20 hours, so by then, the less fortunate users will have a much easier time getting one, right? Or does the number diminish as the day progresses?

Dirtytabs, the following I've noticed:

- The longer from the start of the release, the more normal eggs start mixing in (This is the peak easy catching time of releases for me in my daytime)

Edited by DarkEternity

Tried the ping thing... "Request timed out" not good I suppose xd.png

4 hours later, wanted 2 got 2. I'm done tell the next egg comes out. GOOD LUCK to anyone still hunting. biggrin.gif

Yeah I have 7 too, last hourly was amazing xd.png I will be gifting at least two when they come off cooldown, if not 4.

If you can't hunt or your internet is really bad, do keep an eye on my sig in 5 hours. I think i'll do it that way.

Edited by Anna Selka

Ok I've tried since the first hour...I even fixed my ping but it still didn't help. *waves the white flag* sad.gif

The eggs are so pretty!!!:wub:

Can't wait for them to hatch!

Will grab the eggs I planned and gift the rest..happy.gif

I'm not able to get the new eggs because the coast is ful and they disappear as fast as they appear.... sad.gif

Since this will be a 7 day tour they could at least drop in more sections so it would be easier to collect them.... Now even we that are able to get a pair of each new dragon can't do that =/

There goes my plan of getting a pair of each new dragons T-T I hate my connection.. I hate it a lot..

No luck at all... sad.gif

With the new eggs dropping in one biome only competing with 400+ people is crazy, I thought the new release would drop in all of the biomes for the day.

I was very excited about the event, but right now I'm really not sure I wish to go on to a week of : " This egg has already been taken...".

Edited by Seleya

Yay! I managed to catch two of them as I wanted and it was so hard for me (good old metod of insane clicking always is good ;p) and I'm done for today. Now I'm going to wat for tomorrow release.

Good luck to everyone who are still hunting! biggrin.gif