TJ09

2013-05-22 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 1

I only want one Q____Q (But it seems that I'm too slow, though.)

Edited by Leafeonne

Since the other thread got locked before I saw it.... tongue.gif

Those new avatars are amazing! xd.png Great job, Mysfytt! <3

gone!! sorry to anyone who wanted it ;o;

Edited by CowlRaven

Still haven't gotten mine, but will keep trying! biggrin.gif

(I tried today when they just started dropping, and there were 800+ users at that time x'D)

Congrats to those who were lucky already and good luck to those who weren´t yet!

After sitting through 3 hourly and uncounted in-between-drops and not catching anything I just decided to let it be.

Yeah, I know, they are permanent and I may or may not be able to catch them somewhen later. But I have had problems catching the respective new eggs since the Golden Wyverns were released and that is rather frustrating.

Besides... would you invite your friends to a birthday party and hand out cake to only a part of them while the others have to watch the lucky ones eat?

OMG seriously?! How did I not get a single egg there - I was doing the click-egg-to-new-tab-refresh-biome thing and everything. I am so slow at this laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifxd.png

Finaly have my two smile.gif

one was gifted, the othr I got myself.

Now waiting till tomorrow!

If my mouse was a sentient being, it would probably be hating on me for abusing it so much to no avail. XD

I'm surprised I didn't misclick on any of the mixed in regular eggs... yet. ovo

OMG seriously?! How did I not get a single egg there - I was doing the click-egg-to-new-tab-refresh-biome thing and everything. I am so slow at this laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifxd.png

I've done that on every single hourly, with images turned off and havnt nabbed one.

The one time I was aiming for two new releases I got five of them on my first try. Seriously, where was that luck when the Blusangs were released?

As such, I'll most likely be gifting away three of them sometimes later today. smile.gif

Something that I found worked for me is quickly pressing F5 then holding down ctrl and clicking the egg with my prepositioned mouse. it automatically opens the link to a new tab and enabled me to click eggs faster. I got three in a row that way =)

(on a side note, nnnoooo! so many people needed eggs! I can't give away THAT many! D=)

Edited by HeavenlySin

Something that I found worked for me is quickly pressing F5 then holding down ctrl and clicking on my prepositioned egg. it automatically opens the link to a new tab and you can click eggs faster. I got three in a row that way =)

(on a side note, nnnoooo! so many people needed eggs! I can't give away THAT many! D=)

Even better is Ctrl +r. That's for refreshing instead off F5. Just hold Ctrl the whole time, click like mad and press R once per second. And, it's more practical then switching between F5 and Ctrl. Alternatively, you can always use F5 + middle mouse button for opening new tabs without switching to them.

Edited by PointOfOrigin

AAAAH! I GOT ONE! Only took four go-rounds! (And yes I came into work early today so I could take advantage of the much better internet connection.)

I tried to catch the new eggies right when they first started dropping and there were just TOO many people on. My computer about crashed because of it and the loading time was very slow.

Hope I have some better luck soon. dry.gif

I saw a Blusang egg inbetween them! So they are unextincted! The really still exist! xd.png

*next time could you egg please pop up under my click!^^*

Congrats to those who were lucky already and good luck to those who weren´t yet!

After sitting through 3 hourly and uncounted in-between-drops and not catching anything I just decided to let it be.

Yeah, I know, they are permanent and I may or may not be able to catch them somewhen later. But I have had problems catching the respective new eggs since the Golden Wyverns were released and that is rather frustrating.

Besides... would you invite your friends to a birthday party and hand out cake to only a part of them while the others have to watch the lucky ones eat?

me too have gave up... It's not possible.... sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

Even better is Ctrl +r. That's for refreshing instead off F5. Just hold Ctrl the whole time, click like mad and press R once per second. And, it's more practical then switching between F5 and Ctrl. Alternatively, you can always use F5 + middle mouse button for opening new tabs without switching to them.

oooo ctrl+r does sound like it will make it easier =D Unfortunately I don't have a conventional mouse. Just a laptop pad.

Oh my god the hatchlings are precious!!! They look like little squishies. xd.png

Thanks TJ and everyone involved!!

I've locked myself with 7 after 1 hour and 20 min of hunting xd.png

Good luck everyone. And HBD Dragon Cave~