Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

As we have now six colors of Gemshard dragons, I'd like it if some stones on Gemshard egg changed their colors, too))

One more GoN slot. I want to be able to have two pairs... Also bonus slots so I can have two frozen hatchies that do not count, just for scroll goals to have every sprite.

And even more important: Aegis. Pleeease let the limit be 4 so I can have two of each variant. Or you know just no cb limit on this particular breed at all. Can I trade in my holly slots for them at least? Pretty sure someone would be willing to trade their slots for one CB holiday for the slots of another.

3 minutes ago, Reykur said:

One more GoN slot. I want to be able to have two pairs...

oh yes, please! i like this.

I’ve been playing before the encyclopedia was released. Even though I caught a lot of the available breeds, they’re not listed in it and I have to catch them again just to get an entry. This is both good and bad, for me at least- it’s a incentive to keep playing, and helped me form a goal to catch one male and female of every gendered species. But at the same time finding rares or uncommons all over again can be difficult just for the sake of filling out entries. Even more frustrating is that looking at the dragons I own doesn’t seem to do the trick; I *have* to catch new eggs or nothing shows up.

It would be nice for the encyclopedia to already be filled out depending on how many dragons you caught, if you’re a veteran player. Same with the market.

Edited by requiesticat

11 minutes ago, requiesticat said:

Even more frustrating is that looking at the dragons I own doesn’t seem to do the trick; I *have* to catch new eggs or nothing shows up.

you do have to view the eggs (and/or hatchies) themselves for them to unlock.  i've stalked hatcheries and the trading hub.  there's also an Encyclopedia Helpers thread where people will post eggs or eggshells for viewing, and even ask if anyone has eggs/shells to view.

but i too, would have preferred a retro-active Encyclopedia!

3 minutes ago, trystan said:

you do have to view the eggs (and/or hatchies) themselves for them to unlock.  i've stalked hatcheries and the trading hub.  there's also an Encyclopedia Helpers thread where people will post eggs or eggshells for viewing, and even ask if anyone has eggs/shells to view.

but i too, would have preferred a retro-active Encyclopedia!

I’ve been mainly using hatcheries for unlocks. Thank you for the thread recommendation, though! It will definitely be useful in the future.

1 minute ago, requiesticat said:

I’ve been mainly using hatcheries for unlocks. Thank you for the thread recommendation, though! It will definitely be useful in the future.

you're quite welcome! :D

A way of getting more gemshards so I can hoard them like a dragon. Also make dragon breedable between "variant", so much potential between pygmies and two-headed XD

Is it *truly* unreasonable to demand that holiday dragons shoud have a 1-day breeding cooldown during non-holiday periods?  Or that holiday dragons should have a 100% nonrefusal rate all year round?  :D  I have so many Christmas mates to breed...

Edited by sorenna

Is it too much to ask for some sort of grow-up hastener for hatchies -- stackable with incubate for eggs? I need to grow dragons faster!

4 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Is it too much to ask for some sort of grow-up hastener for hatchies -- stackable with incubate for eggs? I need to grow dragons faster!

yes please! i've always wanted an "incubate" for hatchies! :D 

14 minutes ago, trystan said:

yes please! i've always wanted an "incubate" for hatchies! :D 

"Vitamins"!

Celestial-like breeds for two-headeds, drakes and pygmies so they can multiclutch too.

And release them all on April 1st, just like the Celestials, to make people wonder if they're a joke or if they're real.

Embrace the chaos.

I wanna be able to sell unwanted CB eggs to the Market for at least 10% of their market price. And that'll be over "100 shards per week"

I want 50 egg slots. XD   Is that unreasonable? XD

I want a BSA that gives an immediate, instant do-over to your last action.

Refusal?  Do-over.  No egg?  Do-over.  Bred the wrong mate?  Do-over.  Abandoned the wrong egg?  Do-over.

Just wipe out that last action like it never happened and try again.

6 minutes ago, orphaned said:

wish there were a way to  opt out  of   stars wars   so  my fort would be safe and untouched

There is a way. Just don't play it. Damage from attacks won't show after the game ends, at least that's the way it's been every year we've had it. This is the first year of the 'advent calendar' that I've actually done anything with Snow Wars, and the other years mine stayed exactly the same.

I would love to be friends with TJ just so I'd get a first look at dragons. 

(The idea behind this thread is amazing!)

I want the use of decline button to be obligatory on the trading hub. Also a time limit after which the trade gets cancelled if the player who created it has been using the site without responding to the offers they've got. Or a very annoying pop-up notification reminding them that there are offers on their trades but they have not yet responded. Maybe both, thank you.

I wish there was a way to sort dragons by heritage – like whether they're caveborn, first gen, second gen, etc. Or at least whether they're caveborn or not. 

Frozen hatchlings of the Astralophyne, Fanalea, Furor, Hooded Murkling, Pyrrhychios and Thundersnow breeds should be able to go adventuring to recruit a frozen Scourgekeeper hatchling.

Edited by 0x08

wouldn’t it be nice if we could have a search function on a dragon’s breeding page…having to scroll through my list to find a mate is a pain. 

or like a general search function at all