Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

Seasonal Dragons should breed clutches of eggs for 24 hours when the breed changes on the solstices and equinoxes. 

Especially since obtaining a CB Seasonal egg on that date is as rare as catching a CB Staterae.

7-AFF7-BBA-4339-4-C21-915-B-B11-EC9-B912

This is a cry for help

EDIT— Oh. While I’m here, I’m also going to join the “hatchling version of Incubate please” crowd.

Edited by StarKaabi

New rule: after the first 5 tries at breeding a Nebula (or Alcedine), it then HAS to produce an offspring of the parent's color!

*throws another round of green Nebs from a purple Neb lineage into the AP*

Edited by sorenna

I need many more egg slots for Halloween.

I need new CB Halloween eggs.

I need bred eggs for Halloween lineages.

I need interesting Halloween AP eggs.

I need the Halloween new release eggs.

All in the same week! 🎃

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise
Halp

On 8/28/2022 at 9:53 AM, Homo_Ludens said:

I demand one more prize for the Ruffle: random hybrid -- but CB!

This!!!  But more than one breed.  I need both a CB Soulpeace and a CB Hellhorse.  :D  (My second unreasonable demand here is that obviously I should win the raffle four times in a row, so that I can have a M+F set of CB hybrids!)  

On 9/14/2022 at 8:14 PM, Moonstruck_Starlight said:

*stares at the state of the AP 99% of the time*

I am seconding Long_Before_Sunrise’s idea of Xenowyrm birth control.

Please.

I'll just third/fourth/fifth/whatever we're on for the Xenowyrm birth control.  It's incredible that we are STILL up to our eyebrows in AP Xenos, a MONTH after Moonstruck's post! 

At this point I'm dreaming of an action that can mass-hatch AP eggs as my unreasonable demand, because everything's still 50% Xenos by volume.  ]:   I have frozen all the Xenos I could possibly ever need, thanks!

Edited by sorenna

If Stateraes had better success rates there would probably be much less Xenos in the AP (why do they have so lousy rates anyway? It makes lineages with them nearly impossible because it takes months to get something out of the lineages *sigh*)

I’d love it if Stats had a better breeding success rate. CB Stats would still be super-rare and high demand, because CB eggs have a higher demand by default. Even Metallics and alts have better chances when it comes to breeding than a Stat.

Not to mention, seeing an end to this (a screenshot from yesterday, that is a perfect mirror image of the one in my last post, nearly a month after the fact)...

9E0D8D1B-6633-4A80-8F8F-02753EE45872.thumb.png.f1a787217048d258b8779e0fadc13ff6.png

It would be a blessing, to say the least. Heck, I wouldn’t even mind it quite so much if we were still up to our necks in Xenos for a while, but the newer Xeno types took over for a bit instead of the originals. It’d be a nice change. I’d love to get my hands on a few more Pharos and Obidar! But not only are we drowning in Xenowyrns, it’s always the original wyrms, all the time.

I can agree with that demand; I did figure Staterae Frenzy was a big part of the AP Xeno explosion.  :D  I haven't even bothered to try any lineages with Stats, because they're so insanely uncommon it's not worth it to me.

Feels like I see a fair number of Pharos and Aquilo eggs in the AP mix, at least, and some Ke'maro, Aso, and Obidar less frequently but still regularly.  Umbras seem least common to me (aside, of course, from Stats!  Who might as well not exist, as far as the AP is concerned :)) .

Edited by sorenna

9D3D7E62-FD67-470A-B95B-AAC7A0D8F733.thumb.png.416181152b53f841fcc65668874f6b8c.png

... I spoke too soon.

On second thought my unreasonable demand is still a higher chance of breeding stats and Xeno birth control

I’d like everyone to make a wall of nicely lined reds, pinks and aeons in the AP xD immediately lol

Edited by boscodelta

I’d like a wall of Prizes please-

Just-

So many Prizes that you’re guaranteed at least two or three-

@Moonstruck_Starlight At least a few prizes have just been sent to the AP. 😸 I didn't have many pairs available today but I'll try to breed some more next week. Happy hunting! (And feel free to ask offspring from any of my pairs, shiny or not, any time, though right now most of them are on cooldown!)

I'd like an immediate rush of all the dragons I still miss in the encyclopedia to mass drop in the AP bc I'm too lazy to breed them myself ... talking about 4th-5th gen wonderful checkers or something v.v

I want a temporary egg slot for each of my adult Vampire Dragons ... for reasons. 

DHI1E.gif RnuoN.gif 1ymQV.gif MWqPd.gif yNEVC.gif YcHqP.gif

On 10/15/2022 at 11:20 AM, Tiira said:

@Moonstruck_Starlight At least a few prizes have just been sent to the AP. 😸 I didn't have many pairs available today but I'll try to breed some more next week. Happy hunting! (And feel free to ask offspring from any of my pairs, shiny or not, any time, though right now most of them are on cooldown!)

Aww, thank you!! Wish me luck on those shiny hunts :D

I WANT TO USE MY VAMPIRE BITES WITHOUT LOSING MY FIVE KILL SLOTS.

So many eggs needing to be bitten.

Then we bring forth eternal night! 

I want every trade to come with a notice about what "free" means. Because I'm stating to think people are forgetting. Either that or I'm now allowed to say my trades are free for whatever I want in exchange and get brownie points for being so generous.

That the Trick or Treat icons stop positioning themselves on top of links. 

Screenshot_20221029-174716_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20221030-204929_Chrome.jpg

On 10/27/2022 at 5:04 AM, blockEdragon said:

I want every trade to come with a notice about what "free" means. Because I'm stating to think people are forgetting. Either that or I'm now allowed to say my trades are free for whatever I want in exchange and get brownie points for being so generous.

THIS. PLEASE. If I see one more “Free for hatchling,” “Free for (X very specific criteria),” “Free for tempting offers”, “Free, I use decline,” etc. trade on the hub I am going to go feral.

Also... I’d really like Halloween breeding to last as long as the events do... please.... there are way too many breeds now to get everything you want in just a week....

1 hour ago, blockEdragon said:

This may sound callous, but, bein' srs now, the AP is right there, if you wanna do direct user to user giving we have the forum and discord. "Free" trades should just be considered spam.

Can we all sign a petition? /s but seriously, this also drives me completely bananas. It's.. it's i- it's not free if you ask for anything in return T.T other than a random dummy egg. Sorry, hate to break it to the world, that's just a trade.

Currently laughing my ass off at the aforementioned Xeno birth control but also this!!

On 10/13/2022 at 2:19 PM, tjenni said:

If Stateraes had better success rates there would probably be much less Xenos in the AP (why do they have so lousy rates anyway? It makes lineages with them nearly impossible because it takes months to get something out of the lineages *sigh*)

19 hours ago, Moonstruck_Starlight said:

THIS. PLEASE. If I see one more “Free for hatchling,” “Free for (X very specific criteria),” “Free for tempting offers”, “Free, I use decline,” etc. trade on the hub I am going to go feral.

Also... I’d really like Halloween breeding to last as long as the events do... please.... there are way too many breeds now to get everything you want in just a week....

holiday breeding being so short with so many limits on eggs is exactly what makes holiday lineages the actual worst.

i'm doing an iridichi lineage and i'm in pain because I also want adult pitfires to kill and I wanna complete encyclopedia stuff and it all has to be cleared out by the new release and...

Can we just get holiday stuff to last much longer? please?

There's no enough room or time for breeding eggs for holiday lineages, adding holiday CBs, and catching new Halloween releases. 😥

Then there's the traders who go 'I want this specific egg for this trade' and the trade is something I can use, but they either just leave you hanging for days or decline and leave you with an egg you wouldn't have otherwise bred.

Stop making me have to abandon or give away my eggs/hatchlings! 

I demand three more days be added to this week before it can be October 31st.

I want people to understand that free is free, not something specific or offers.

Also, I'm so looking forward to being able to set my offers to automatically cancel after a few hours, sometimes I don't want my eggs/hatches to grow too fast, but I have to unhide them for trades, but I'm not sure if they still need this offer:wacko: