Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

I want the two hatchies on my scroll to grow up RIGHT NOW so I can get my Platinum trophy!

I want my dragons to all name themselves without me having to think up names for them & pull up each dragon entry and enter the names.

On 3/13/2021 at 9:59 PM, sorenna said:

I need a magic "Switch Breeds" BSA to appear on these Silver and Thalassa eggs I just bred for a lineage project! 

I needed the egg from the 3G pair to be a Silver, but naturally it came out as a Thalassa instead.  But (I thought) at least Thalassas are breeding well, so it should be no problem to get an egg from the pair I need a Thalassa from... NOPE, they gave me a Silver!    XD  Can't they just... get a Magi or Bolt to switch their species with a powerful spell?

I could get behind this one, definitely *eyes Deep Sea x Red-Finned Tidal pair that only wants to give me Red-Finned Tidal eggs*

A search feature that lets me go through all my dragons and see what generation they are and what one of their last parents were, IE: Third generation with a Silver mother/father

and BAM

a list of all those dragons on my scroll that fit that criteria.

i needed this hatchie to gender IMMEDIATELY after it hatched so i can hurry up and freeze it and get rid of that spot its taking up!

I want to make a checker with male verdigris coppers and female antareans. :(

16 minutes ago, Varislapsi said:

I want to make a checker with male verdigris coppers and female antareans. :(

You can do that with Antareans from the Market ;)

41 minutes ago, Aie said:

You can do that with Antareans from the Market ;)

Oh that's true! I didn't even think about it because I haven't any market dragons yet... some day, maybe. 😸