Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

i want all the hatchlings i want to freeze at s2 to automatically freeze once they gender. ive forgotten way too many times and have had dragons that i wanted to freeze end up growing on me. sigh. 

1 hour ago, InvaderAlexis said:

i want all the hatchlings i want to freeze at s2 to automatically freeze once they gender. ive forgotten way too many times and have had dragons that i wanted to freeze end up growing on me. sigh. 

I tend to forget too, now I name it as soon as it hatches something like 'freeze s2' or whatever then rename once I freeze it. 

5 hours ago, Chaosdawn said:

I tend to forget too, now I name it as soon as it hatches something like 'freeze s2' or whatever then rename once I freeze it. 

i keep looking them over though, or being gone for a day and missing it >_(\

I know it’s really unreasonable but I wish to remove the 5 hours egg lock on eggs stolen from the cave. If I mistakenly clicked something I should be able to immediately abandon it without the waiting. 😷

I want to gift that pink Canto that I accidentally let grow up on my scroll instead ... otherwise, I'd like to un-raise it to gift it! XD

Lower the cost of Fire Gems in the Market to 100 shards. They are so expensive now!

I want a very extensive advanced search option to search for dragons on my scroll by various criteria. No, the filters are definitely not enough. 😹

30 minutes ago, Roseora said:

I just really really want hamsters to be added.

Oh. My. Gods.  That would be amazing. Tiny hamsters!  XD 

On 5/17/2021 at 4:04 AM, Ruby Eyes said:

I want to gift that pink Canto that I accidentally let grow up on my scroll instead ... otherwise, I'd like to un-raise it to gift it! XD

Yes!  I have wished for a "de-age to hatchling for 1 hour" action many many times!  :D 

I wish I could influence hatchlings' gender. And I wish I didn't have to unlock dragons in the encyclopedia to buy them at the market. Also no weekly shard limit.

I want every person who posts a trade in the Hub to respond to offers (either accepting or declining) within 24 hours. 

i want all the freeze slots i never used to have accumulated over time so i could use them.

i never froze things before but now i'm running out of spots and i see why people complain about freeze limits :( 

Look, it's perfectly reasonable that I should be allowed to earn 100 shards per day this week, right?  :)  I feel like this should be a thing that happens any time my shard count dips below 100.

Edited by sorenna

Either change Moonglow drakes to Moonbeam drakes (or change Sunbeam drakes to Sunglow drakes if you prefer) so that they match like they did before!

I know the just changed but it made me sad when I realized they weren't both bean beam drakes.

Also, the eggs of Metal-based breeds should be more durable against the effects of Earthquake!!

Earthquake but you can specify how many eggs you put close to this destroyer of shells

I want more reasonable ratios.  I don't really think it's fair to some spriters that their dragons get hated just because there are SO MANY OF THEM!!!   And does rarity really equal value? I only bothered with Golds because of a desire to  complete my scroll with one male and one female of each breed. Otherwise, I would not care. To me, they're not valuable. Except as trade fodder for all the stupid eggs I can't get on my own!  And now, the Magnesiums are all over the Volcano and Desert. I actually like them, but I am SOOOO sick of seeing them in the cave.  I want "rares" to stop being so rare.  Also, I want to be able to trade/gift Market eggs.

7 hours ago, Emerald01 said:

I want more reasonable ratios.  I don't really think it's fair to some spriters that their dragons get hated just because there are SO MANY OF THEM!!!   And does rarity really equal value? I only bothered with Golds because of a desire to  complete my scroll with one male and one female of each breed. Otherwise, I would not care. To me, they're not valuable. Except as trade fodder for all the stupid eggs I can't get on my own!  And now, the Magnesiums are all over the Volcano and Desert. I actually like them, but I am SOOOO sick of seeing them in the cave.  I want "rares" to stop being so rare.  Also, I want to be able to trade/gift Market eggs.

I'd love to be able to gift Market eggs, I get the reasoning behind them being untradeable but it would at least be nice to gift them. Ratios, my demand isn't *so* unreasonable, I just want older supposed 'commons' to actually *be* commonly seen! It would be awesome if all 'common' breeds would have roughly the same drop rates.

Oh, something I actually mentioned to my mom last night: I want all my 'coins' from a mobile game I play to be converted into shards on DC. I have 2,510 shards here, and over 12k coins on that game.... 

That people offering pink iris florets in the trading post remember that that variety is still pretty rare, so it's probably not fair to only trade them for a different pink iris floret.

13 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

I'd love to be able to gift Market eggs, I get the reasoning behind them being untradeable but it would at least be nice to gift them. Ratios, my demand isn't *so* unreasonable, I just want older supposed 'commons' to actually *be* commonly seen! It would be awesome if all 'common' breeds would have roughly the same drop rates.

Oh, something I actually mentioned to my mom last night: I want all my 'coins' from a mobile game I play to be converted into shards on DC. I have 2,510 shards here, and over 12k coins on that game.... 

Yeah, I guess the demands aren't all that unreasonable, but I couldn't figure out a better place to complain.  Formerly common eggs are pretty much rare these days.

I don't have the patience to save up that many shards! LOL  I'd settle for being able to pay cash for them!  ;)

13 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

i'd like all my shards from here, gold from another site, and aurum from yet a third site - converted into actual american dollars that i can put into my bank account and pay off some of my real world debts.  but since i can't do that (booo!) i'll take converting my gold and aurums from those other sites to shards for DC - it's still a NICE amount! (a little over 555k!)

15 minutes ago, Emerald01 said:

I don't have the patience to save up that many shards! LOL  I'd settle for being able to pay cash for them!  ;)

one of my other sites has donation creatures - you donate real-world money to the site, you get 1 Crystal Shard for every dollar you donate.  the donation creatures are usually 2, 3, or 5 shards each, and they come out on the 1st and 15th of each month. so there are sites that take real world money for site creatures :D 

I'd like there to be a "Trade Now" button, like "Buy Now" on eBay.

If you offer exactly what the trader is asking for you could click "Trade Now" and the trade would be done.

this isnt THAT unreasonable, but i wish i were able to use precog on somethng i have a transfer for- i was gifting an egg to someone who hasnt come in to pick it up yet- no big deal- but its getting to be low time and i wish i were able to know if it would be the right gender so i wouldnt need to influence it and let it be an egg for a few extra days, yknow?? so annoying to have to cancel the teleport, precog, then re-make the teleport link if i want to precog... just let me see if this will be female or not without the hassle!!!!!

Know I just posted something here, but I wish there was some feature on the community trading post that let people know why their offers were declined on a trade, particularly when the person rejecting a trade offer didn’t specify what they wanted in return