Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

I know that some people may consider it rude to decline a trade, but please for the love of all things, decline me. It gives me an opportunity to re-offer with something else (over offer etc) because you'll never know the full extent of what someone was willing to give you if you don't decline offers that you aren't interested in x)

my demand? have a counter for the trick-or-treats. like 20/40 or whatever. im a huge collector and it bothers me that you can't really tell when you get them all...(at least, I can't - am new, so I'm catching up)

I wish description rules were less oppressive. I’m never going to write a third-person, medieval-setting-appropriate descriptive profile that adheres to a bunch of lore that popped up during my years of hiatus. I just want short lyrical snippets for my dragons that are named after songs.

I demand the ability to block certain traders on the Trading Hub. 

They say exactly what they want. You breed an egg. They decline it within the hour, because you weren't clairvoyant enough to have a 4 day old egg ready  instead of a 7 day old egg. 

Then they bump their trade for the next three days asking for the same thing.

Also I want to be able to click the other Dress Up hatchling on the candy exchange page and see who its owner is instead of having to go back to the previous page and down to the bottom of the page.

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

Hatchling slots should be raised to "infinite" during the following months: January, February, October, November, December.

8 minutes ago, boscodelta said:

Trades should auto accept if the person hasn't decided within 3 days xD

Man, I wish I got offers within three days.  :-[    I promise, if my trade is still up that long, it's because nobody has responded yet!

On 11/1/2022 at 1:41 PM, Googs said:

I wish description rules were less oppressive. I’m never going to write a third-person, medieval-setting-appropriate descriptive profile that adheres to a bunch of lore that popped up during my years of hiatus. I just want short lyrical snippets for my dragons that are named after songs.

Frankly, as long as it's not offensive or spam or something else harmful, descriptions should just be non-cannon.  It's my dragon, if I wanna say it flies planes and owns a hot pink cell phone I should be allowed to have that without Johnny Lore holding me back.

On 11/1/2022 at 1:41 PM, Googs said:

23 hours ago, blockEdragon said:

Frankly, as long as it's not offensive or spam or something else harmful, descriptions should just be non-cannon.  It's my dragon, if I wanna say it flies planes and owns a hot pink cell phone I should be allowed to have that without Johnny Lore holding me back.

Going to chime back in and agree with this. I have a dragon who, in her full lore, is an evil tyrant queen... but I can’t write her description how I actually want to because she’s a Nhiostrife Wyvern and their breed lore describes them as inquisitive pacifists... :’)

Medieval setting rules aside, impossible to have every description adhere to breed lore, and ridiculous to require it. There’s going to be absolutely no variety in the character of dragons that way, because they all have to be pretty much the same then. If you’re going to make that a requirement, as well as the “not every dragon can be a ruler or warrior” mentality, user descriptions shouldn’t even be an option; breed lore should just automatically describe every dragon and that’s that.

You give users the option to describe their own dragons, and then you turn around and completely limit if not eliminate any creativity?

If you’re going to make user descriptions an option, let someone have an evil White Dragon, or a Pitfire that’s not into sadism and mass-murder, or a Neglected that doesn’t resent the world and everything in it, or a Magi who’s a total magical failure. Let someone have a sentient drake that doesn’t just go around acting like a draconic dog (as cute an idea as that is). Let someone have a dragon that flies a helicopter over a futuristic dragon city, or a council of powerful ancient rulers. Otherwise, if there’s no customization allowed, don’t let people have the option of writing custom descriptions!

Tbh the fact that it takes up to a year for descriptions to be reviewed is proof that the system is a failure. Either update it or remove it imo. It's not even touching on the terrible bioessentialism of the current system that I won't get into.

I want there to be a caveborn tercorn available every time I CB hunt.

Edited by Skadi

Spriters whose dragon designs have been accepted and released should have unlimited egg slots to accept all the trades asking for 2G SAlts in Trading Hub.

If I've picked an egg up from the AP and reabandoned it before, don't let me pick it back up under any circumstances.

18 hours ago, StarlightLion said:

If I've picked an egg up from the AP and reabandoned it before, don't let me pick it back up under any circumstances.

Hahaha, yes, please, give me a regular "Abandon" action and also a "Perma-Boot" action where I can never pick it up again!  You yeet this egg into the far distance with all your strength and watch it sail out of sight forever.

I demand that when an egg or hatchling is abandoned to the AP with one named parent and one unnamed parent that the AP teleports that egg/hatchling back to the scroll it came from and locks the egg slots until both parents have been named or unnamed.

2 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

I demand that when an egg or hatchling is abandoned to the AP with one named parent and one unnamed parent that the AP teleports that egg/hatchling back to the scroll it came from and locks the egg slots until both parents have been named or unnamed.

Realizes this means I can have multiple dragons from a single breeding of my holidays by doing this and proceeds to do this for every dragon I don't want to share.

Why yes I do want to roll in 2g prizekin to trade, full support.

Edited by Skadi

39 minutes ago, Skadi said:

Realizes this means I can have multiple dragons from a single breeding of my holidays by doing this and proceeds to do this for every dragon I don't want to share.

Why yes I do want to roll in 2g prizekin to trade, full support.

I have thought lately about the old days before Trading Hub where you could keep multiples of your bred eggs, but you had to have a forum account to make trades. 

But the sheer volume of eggs with one named parent and one with a random scrambled code is ridiculous. 

I demand sprite update for the Mint dragon!

It's cute and has perfect color for bright lineages -- but looks too primitive and doesn't fit much more detailed dragons of recent releases.

I demand the Dorsal dragons and the Albino dragons recieve sprite updates instead, least we bring down all the fury of the Mint devotees.

I demand an easier way to get ungendered Neglecteds so that I don’t have to drive myself crazy trying to get eggs with a ToD that adheres to my gf’s schedule.

14 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

I need this to happen purely so I am finally forced to name all my dragons.

23 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

This, but instead of giving them egg back, it just moves the parent to the top of the owner's scroll and makes their code flash obnoxiously neon pink and yellow until they're named.  :P  (Because if they name the other parent, I want the egg!)

I want to be able to have default breed sort and custom sort active at the same time. Please let me keep my favorite dragons at the top of my scroll, but please make all the rest still sort with their breed automatically, because having to manually sort everything is getting very tedious.

19 hours ago, Homo_Ludens said:

I demand sprite update for the Mint dragon!

It's cute and has perfect color for bright lineages -- but looks too primitive and doesn't fit much more detailed dragons of recent releases.

I second this!