Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

I demand that refusal be removed from the game, I am TRYING to breed Snow lines here

I demand that Guardians of Nature occasionally produce a Legendary Trio egg when bred to a dragon with an affinity that matches the Trio, since the Trio keep refusing to produce eggs.

I would like at least half my raffled hatchies to be named, but since this is unreasonable demands I'll settle for all of them.

I'm back to DragCave again after 3 years, and now I would like to have all the new dragons that are introduced while I'm gone!

(New sprites for Electric Dragon look so good!!)

I demand that 89 new Neglecteds magically appear on my scroll with at least 30 of them being ungendered.

Being able to access past events year round would be nice, for the sake of completion. Not necessarily ones where you can send things to other users or trick or treat/egg collecting, just things like the detective event from last Halloween.

2 hours ago, requiesticat said:

Being able to access past events year round would be nice, for the sake of completion. Not necessarily ones where you can send things to other users or trick or treat/egg collecting, just things like the detective event from last Halloween.

That isn't as unreasonable as you think:

I still want hamsters to be added.

I mean, if chickens can be in dragoncave....

No i'm not gonna let that go.

2 minutes ago, _Ro_ said:

I still want hamsters to be added.

I mean, if chickens can be in dragoncave....

No i'm not gonna let that go.

considering how small the chicken sprites are, I'm imagining like an irregular shape of 6-7 orange-white pixels and that's the hamster

I demand that everyone who has pacified Aegis bred from Enraegis lineages MUST properly enrage them, yes I am petty and I never want to see an Enraegis' progeny page full of Aegis again (that is also a demand)

On 12/19/2022 at 2:23 PM, rinoa26 said:

That isn't as unreasonable as you think:

Didn't realize they decided to rehost it. Thanks for letting me know!

I hereby demand that we all be allowed to choose what version of Snow Angel we have

edit: I would like to amend my demand to the below

Edited by StarlightLion

I demand snow angels just get a morph BSA so we can choose on a case-by-case basis!

Edited by blockEdragon

I flaked and forgot to prep for the holiday breeding, so I had a bunch of unmated holiday dragons who couldn't do anything; my unreasonable demand is that we get another week of holiday breeding starting two weeks from now, so I can spend a week producing mates and then work on my lineages without having to wait till December 2023! 

Outside of that, I demand that mates for all my impossible-to-make-a-mate-for holiday finds just appear on my scroll: 2G SAltkin, 2G Staterae, etc.  :)

On 12/29/2022 at 1:33 AM, StarlightLion said:

I demand that everyone who has pacified Aegis bred from Enraegis lineages MUST properly enrage them, yes I am petty and I never want to see an Enraegis' progeny page full of Aegis again (that is also a demand)

In this case, can we just demand it be automated? 

Because I picked up a 2G Aegis from Enraged last year, went to the vast amount of trouble to enrage it and get a 2G pink Sapph mate for it, and after all that work I finally got to breed it this year!  ...Only to find his dad had switched back to Pacified at some point, without my noticing.  So much for that lineage!  *grumpgrump*

Edited by sorenna

On 12/31/2022 at 7:05 AM, blockEdragon said:

I demand snow angels just get a morph BSA so we can choose on a case-by-case basis!

I third this demand!

I got my least favourite wing colour and there's sod all I can do about it. This a pain point for me because I really wanted the gold winged sprite. It also means I can never collect everything!!! I want all three wing sprites!

Not to mention that it ruins snow angel lineages if your angels get different wings to their parents.

Eggs that are sick/softshell for over 5 hours have a 10% chance to turn into a neglected. Even while fogged.

Hatchlings have a 3 hour window with a 5% chance.

(Mostly because I've caught a few sick eggs with over 10k views from the AP and am mortified by it.)

I am here to demand a DragCave hunting simulator to satisfy my hunting desires while I keep my scroll clear for Valentines - but this is unreasonable demands, so I'll want all the eggs I catch in the simulator to be transferred to my scroll after Valentines thank you

1 minute ago, StarlightLion said:

I am here to demand a DragCave hunting simulator to satisfy my hunting desires while I keep my scroll clear for Valentines - but this is unreasonable demands, so I'll want all the eggs I catch in the simulator to be transferred to my scroll after Valentines thank you

Right? I'm sitting here itching to breed and catch things, just sitting on my hands like twitching lol

4 minutes ago, boscodelta said:

Right? I'm sitting here itching to breed and catch things, just sitting on my hands like twitching lol

I've been trawling the AP instead since I don't often find things I'd like to keep XD It somewhat satisfies the urge but I can re-abandon everything lmao

I demand a sort option for Holiday dragons like "Eggs/Unfrozen Hatchlings" or "Available for BSA" that pulls up your Christmas, Valentine or Halloween breeds depending on whether you select "Christmas", "Valentine", or "Halloween".

Because I am too lazy to make these groups myself.

Edit: I got over my laziness and have now grouped my dragons.

I still demand these sort options.

Edited by Cireth

This one is silly, but I demand that all the dragons I give for free with the ask they're named run home to me if they stay unnamed for more than a week. I'll show them love (and a name tag!) 

Inspired by the fact that I thought about this piece of pixel art while driving down the interstate today: https://dragcave.net/view/eqN5h

I am very behind on naming my dragons, I may be part of that problem. ^^° Maybe not specifically for your dragons, but yeah, takes me ages.

More sorting options would be sooo lovely! Sort by biome for example, so I do not need to filter all my cb females to see which copper they'll be good with, especially where a breed exists in multiple biomes. And also a remove biome bsa, so I don't need to buy aeons from the market to make a lineage with male green coppers.

Oh and while we are at it: give me more than five minutes to accept a trade. I get that people cancel if I don't find time to react within a few hours or simply take too long to decide and I am sorry for that. But literally 5 minutes or less? Three different offers in that time and all gone when I see them? Dear random person I am not constantly refreshing DC, how urgent can it be? ^^°

And of course a breeding cooldown of 24hrs for dragons if you breed with holiday dragons the two weeks before the event. Or you know just no refusals or "well we won't give you an egg today because the coffee was not good enough peasant".

my unreasonable demand would be an unlimited infinite stack of the new Valentine (and all event) CB eggs. seriously, I know I'll be able to ninja them more easily in a few days or find some 2g bred ones, but like, why do we have to all be ninjas to get them at the beginning? RIP

Here is my list of demands:

I demand that any offers I make on trades be instantly either accepted or turned down.

I demand that my prize breeds successfully every time.

I demand that my Stats produce either a Stat or whatever the other parent is.

I demand that my eggs hatch early so that I can get more eggs and lock myself.

I also demand that my finger hovering over an egg that I want automatically gets it for me. None of this 10 second brain freeze that I suffer from when there is a Vermeil in the area.

Edited by PrincessLucy

I demand sharper reflexes, faster internet connection, more time to play and better luck. Not referring to anything in particular, just generally speaking - I want to have all the dragons that I desire, you know? 😹