Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

I demand we get rid of switching over to the "You can't find the egg you were looking for. Someone else may have grabbed it already.' page and replace it with a brief pop-up that informs you instantly that the egg is no longer there.

I demand that Lightning Pygmies have a BSA where it sends a message to a trader's scroll that their dragon has gotten a zap because the player created a trade then went off and never checked back.

I demand that people who ask for something specific in the trading hub, then decline when you offer them that very specific thing be automatically poofed into outer space.

I demand someone create a program that helps match dragons to breeds of the closest color right now.

I think having 30 kill slots per month is a perfectly reasonable demand.

1 hour ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Screenshot_20221120-221937_Chrome.jpg

I demand compensation for making me look at this with my eyes

twenty spriter alts now

I am once again asking for the ability to incubate hatchlings, next one doesn't age up until tomorrow night and I'm almost locked

I demand a Clairvoyance BSA for Ghansers that will tell you if a hatchling is going to alt or not so you don’t have to suffer days of egglock just to find out oops! No alts, now you have another batch of useless hatchlings to abandon when you could have been hunting in the cave all this time!

I demand Moonstruck_Starlight's demand be ignored, because we need our armies of Black Dragon warriors to keep the Xenos on their best behavior.

I demand that the death timers show exactly how many minutes an egg/hatchling has left to live after it gets below 1 hour, instead of just saying “1 hour” right up until the second it dies.

I demand that players who ask to trade for a breed they don't have or a variant they're missing will not use rainbow sort on their scroll. 😹

Edited by Tiira

On 11/2/2022 at 8:36 PM, blockEdragon said:

if I wanna say it flies planes and owns a hot pink cell phone I should be allowed to have that without Johnny Lore holding me back.

I had to.

Screenshot 2022-11-26 at 15-16-18 Hatchling Johnny Lore.png

I demand punishment for those who abuse Vampire dragons by giving them absurd names.

Justice, I mean. I demand justice for those poor Vampire dragons.

27 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

I demand punishment for those who abuse Vampire dragons by giving them absurd names.

Justice, I mean. I demand justice for those poor Vampire dragons.

*looks at Anime Grilled Cheese*

*silently scoots away*

I demand that Kill and Release, or at least Release, become available to incorporeal Celestial dragons. 

I demand that Cantos come with a popup that asks "Do you really want to INCUBATE this egg?:

I demand that gendered papers should be able to breed on April Fool's Day.

I demand more Celestials and Elux Lucis in the cave. At least whenever I am hunting them they seem to both be quite evasive. Could get market ones, but... nah.

Also regular sqeduled demand for a fourth GoN slot so I can have two pairs. And four (or infinite) slots for Aegis so that I can have a pair of each variant.

Edit: Complaining helps sometimes, just managed to catch two Celestials. :D 

Edited by Reykur