Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

I'm entirely aware that doing this would break the game, but I wish there were a way to freeze and unfreeze hatchlings at will. I've wanted to do it for breeds that have really adorable baby sprites, but I can't bear to do it because I feel sorry for the little pixels, never getting to grow up.

One year, mix up the holiday breeding seasons. 

🎄Christmas at Halloween🎃,

💝Valentines at Christmas🎅,

👻Halloween at Valentines💔.

Or

💖Valentines at Halloween🎃

👻Halloween at Christmas🎄

🎅Christmas at Valentines💓

Or better yet.  For one year, have three days set aside each month for individual holiday breedings.😁

3 hours ago, 0x08 said:

An Incubate-like BSA to speed up hatchlings. I am impatient. :unsure:

totally agree. i've "demanded" this a few times!

Just once I would like to participate in these wonderful events ...  as they were intended !!

Never did get my house decorated when SNOWA was around ..  thought I had BUT  there is nothing there.

And NOW ... cannot move in the garden >>>  am still stuck and can do nothing    ...   0 coins  100 energy  0  level   and still no badge

the best thing I can figure is that coins are needed

I have none however ...  is there a restart button  ??  PLEASE !!!!

On 10/24/2021 at 1:57 PM, 0x08 said:

An Incubate-like BSA to speed up hatchlings. I am impatient. :unsure:

agreed ...  a hatchie hastener would be excellent !!  ;)

Edited by orphaned

Every individual dragon has stats, and they level up the more you train them, and then you can wage wars against anyone. Thousands of dragons vs thousands others in a chaotic simulated battle system.

Dragons that get defeated in battle cannot do any action until 3 days have passed.

Remember back when we used to have an extra, 'bonus' eggslot that was limited to bred eggs?

Bring that back, except give me 8 of them!  :D 

(I'm being tantalised by that AP full of Omens that I can't grab!)

8 minutes ago, sorenna said:

Remember back when we used to have an extra, 'bonus' eggslot that was limited to bred eggs?

Bring that back, except give me 8 of them!  :D 

(I'm being tantalised by that AP full of Omens that I can't grab!)

Oh man I know! Or, maybe during any new-release all 'new release' eggs grabbed don't actually count towards your limit so you can still hunt other breeds (sitting here with 7 slots taken up by the new Halloween, only keeping a few but that 5-hour cooldown!)

Earlier demands for the Return of the Frills and Old Pinks have been met, as well as the CB Hollies and original Valentines. :wub: I finally have a dozen new CB Marrows ❤️ grown or growing up on my scroll, as well as four CB Pumpkins! ❤️ Very nicely done, and thank you, TJ, for meeting these demands! :D

However,

On 6/15/2015 at 11:29 PM, dragongrrl said:

New scroll limits - 10 eggs or 30 total growing things for every 1000 dragons on your scroll.

That would mean I could breed or pick up 40 eggs for lineage idea, and have another 80 hatchlings growing up now, since there are over 4000 dragons on my scroll. Instead, I'm scroll-locked and looking at threads like Unreasonable Demands. xd.png

I'm still waiting! *taps foot impatiently* If this had been implemented, I could have 70 egg slots or 210 total growing creatures on my scroll. Even if we keep to the current 8 eggs/24 slots per thousand, I could have 56 eggs and 166 slots for growing my dragons. So, what's the hold-up?

XD

More freeze slots please!! Especially around holidays, since they are only available for a very limited amount of time each year, waiting 2 weeks for freezes to come back is too long. (Down to 3 freeze slots left and trying to decide what to prioritize...)

I want a parentless male Avatar of Creation with the code "Shaku" because that would be the ultimate persona dragon for me.

To turn This shadow walker into an AoC!

I love the pair, found them together and it was meant to be. I have no intent of replacing either (I could if I wanted) but I’d love to be able to breed them outside of Halloween. Thus turn her into an AOC XD Oh and dont have them insta refuse… I hate that word these days.

A healing ointment to cure sickness in eggs and/or hatchlings. Purchaseable with shards. Totally gonna happen.

And more Nebula colors. Maybe something that triggers with a BSA (Influence, Stun). I love Nebulas...

Edited by 0x08

On 11/11/2021 at 11:36 PM, orphaned said:

I wish ... that sorting WORKED ...  PLEASE !!!

thank you ...  they work now  :wub:

Owners of an egg or hatchling should be able to see an egg or hatchling even if it's fogged.

2 hours ago, 0x08 said:

Owners of an egg or hatchling should be able to see an egg or hatchling even if it's fogged.

Yes yes yes yes. Yes. Yes please. There's a Suggestion thread about that somewhere.

BSA that let's you choose which dragon you want from a pairing but it can only be used once a month

The ability to buy a cooldown-decreaser in the Market, to halve the cooldown for an individual dragon's BSA... Or a more expensive one that reduces cooldown of every BSA dragon currently on cooldown on your scroll. (Growing an alt-Electric army and forgetting Bolts have a 2-week cooldown...)

On 6/16/2015 at 2:29 AM, dragongrrl said:

New scroll limits - 10 eggs or 30 total growing things for every 1000 dragons on your scroll.

That would mean I could breed or pick up 40 eggs for lineage idea, and have another 80 hatchlings growing up now, since there are over 4000 dragons on my scroll. Instead, I'm scroll-locked and looking at threads like Unreasonable Demands. xd.png

On 11/4/2021 at 6:07 PM, dragongrrl said:

However,

I'm still waiting! *taps foot impatiently* If this had been implemented, I could have 70 egg slots or 210 total growing creatures on my scroll. Even if we keep to the current 8 eggs/24 slots per thousand, I could have 56 eggs and 166 slots for growing my dragons. So, what's the hold-up?

XD

Lol, my 28,000 dragons would love that.

---------

My unreasonable demand is a sterilize BSA so I don't accidentally use a messy dragon by mistake.

Edited by PrincessLucy