Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

I demand that my new release hatchies gender right now so I can go off and get more eggs that I can influence to properly complete my set.

Alternatively: I wish my Aeon wasn't so picky so that I could breed some more...

Edited by subwoofer

Any egg that hits 3d 23h with no views/clicks should automatically turn into a neglected!

Also, there should be an option to reverse refusals.

Also, since we have gold and silver dragons...there should be  bronze dragon. (To match up with gold, silver, bronze prizes)

That you can remove tombstones from lineages, now I have to find a new pair for 2 reds :( It makes me so scared for most of my dragon pairs, actually. I have a lot of beautiful lineages that I dont want ruined. 

20 hours ago, Ruffledfeathers said:

That you can remove tombstones from lineages, now I have to find a new pair for 2 reds :( It makes me so scared for most of my dragon pairs, actually. I have a lot of beautiful lineages that I dont want ruined. 

On that note, I'd love if dead dragons showed in lineages the same way that zombies do, ie still showing the rest of their lineage instead of just that 'deadline'. I have multiple 20+-gens that have become 10-ish gens due to the lineage getting cut off with a dead dragon. 

I REALLY want the 3   custom sort options    to work EVERY time I need them ... not when THEY want to function !!

now only the grid custom sort works .. for a short time .anyway ... a permanent fix would be perfect !!!   PLEASE !!!. TY !!!

I want a way to "lock" my scroll to a specific morph of a breed, the way Snow Angel wings and Sweetling colors are set!  Just gimme 100% green Nebulas from every Nebula egg that hatches on my scroll - that can't be too much to ask, right?!  😝

6 hours ago, Aventurine said:

I want a way to "lock" my scroll to a specific morph of a breed, the way Snow Angel wings and Sweetling colors are set!  Just gimme 100% green Nebulas from every Nebula egg that hatches on my scroll - that can't be too much to ask, right?!  😝

Omg I'd love that for Blacks, I hoard frozen Black hatchlings and I get an annoying amount of alts when I *don't* want alts!

I'd want TJ to give out holiday eggs like the trick or treat event. At least people will be able to lock themselves with eggs quickly :)

This is the perfect time for everybody else to be unable to access the caves! I mean, seriously, aren't y'all egglocked yet??? 😂

To either be able to nab wild dragons, swap dragon codes, or wipe lineages. It makes me sad when I see a undesirably lineaged dragon with an amazing code, it just feels like such a waste. 

wish there were a pre accessing agreement before you can trade on the HUB

if you don't agree to using DECLINE . ....you cannot trade

tired of being left hanging awaiting an answer ...only to have it read  no longer available etc

there are so many bugs in the event ... we should get a badge just for entering  

Completing the story awards a user the event badgeUNFAIR !!!!

24 minutes ago, orphaned said:

there are so many bugs in the event ... we should get a badge just for entering  

Completing the story awards a user the event badgeUNFAIR !!!!

Agreed. Especially since completing involves multiple rather intricate puzzles that some people (ahem me!) simply aren't good at! 

And for a super-unreasonable demand, I'd like a limited number of 'guaranteed' Earthquakes, that would 100% hatch all your eggs without killing any or any running away. And you'd know beforehand that it's guaranteed. (*stares at eggs-with-holes that I'm too chicken to attempt forcing*)

I'd like to get two pairs of CB Kohraki without resorting to fruitless hunting, or trading an arm and a leg ...

Nevermind, this worked out LOL

New unreasonable demand? 10 eggslots instead of eight.

Edited by obelisk_light

I need someone to make mockups for ALL the Halloween breeds with ALL of this year's new breeds so I can decide what to breed! XD

Breed sort. Like, not the current breed sort breed sort,  but like custom sort...except that all of the breed's dragons move as you change their order. So if I wanted all my holidays at the back, I can sort them all at the back. It would make finding dragons so much easier on bigger scrolls...and slower devices.

On 9/28/2020 at 12:16 PM, ShorahNagi said:

Any egg that hits 3d 23h with no views/clicks should automatically turn into a neglected!

Also, there should be an option to reverse refusals.

Also, since we have gold and silver dragons...there should be  bronze dragon. (To match up with gold, silver, bronze prizes)

agree              agree              agree              brilliant !!!  (y) :)

I need to be able to have a pair of all the Halloween dragons I missed on my scroll and hatched immediately. No eggs, no waiting, I want them to be ready to go and gorgeous on my scroll!

Edited by Serotina

Double the scroll space for eggs & hatchies alike during events, especially Halloween