Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

I demand that my only 3 Blancblacks will *all* produce Jesters when bred next week! ... And while I'm on the subject, I demand that every new hybrid I grab in the AP will be messy!

Just during the start of this month, I came up with new scroll rules and goals for myself. Now, I want to release some of my dragons, but some are quite valuable or have offsprings on other people's scrolls. So... I demand to be able to gift adult dragons to other players! (Such a pity for caveborn rares and codes to go to the wilderness!)

Is it unreasonable to demand, that Vampires and Neglected dragons become breedable? come on, they could just have the same mechanics like Holiday dragons, with always breeding the partners breed, since they can only be created by neglecting or biting anyway... (they also need a mate to love ;)) I would really love to see them in lineages and not just as the end result... (I would really love to have him: https://dragcave.net/lineage/lXnGM in my numbers lineage, but it is impossible =( )

I absolutely demand more Leetle Tree slots!

And the ability to freeze a Leetle Tree in each of its seasonal and holiday phases.

I ❤️ the summer palm trees so much.

I wanna be able to kill eggs or just AP eggs without consequence, no slots of any kind taken by the smashing, just a one-and-done scenario. Lets stop beating around the bush with the AP flood debate and just fall back on the oldest solution known to mankind: killing stuff.

Edited by blockEdragon

I demand that Stateraes are easier to find and/or only cost 100 shards (like the new xenos do) in the market.

(really though, i want stateraes to be cheaper so i can save up enough to buy a silver or gold someday)

I demand that when I visit the cave during a 5-minute drop, I actually see a Staterae egg. And even if I pause in surprise before I click, I still get it. 😛

I demand that Celestial dragons stay corporeal until they breed, no matter how long. Even forever if corporealized dragon would never breed again.

I wanted to make an awesome lineage with male Silvers, but incorporeal form of Celestial dragon is too pale for that :(

not really unreasonable? i'd like to be able to highlight more than 4 groups!  like 10. XD

To be able to offer in a trade an egg is currently in a trade link created by me

On 7/22/2020 at 11:26 AM, trystan said:

not really unreasonable? i'd like to be able to highlight more than 4 groups!  like 10. XD

Yes! I currently have 1 highlight-slot left and 3 more groups I *want* to highlight once I finish sorting them. 

I demand eight each of all the prizes so I can breed EG PB 4G's of each of them without tombstoning and none of them are allowed to refuse their mate. That is all.

Edited by Cireth

12 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

Yes! I currently have 1 highlight-slot left and 3 more groups I *want* to highlight once I finish sorting them. 

i have four groups highlighted, but at least 4 more i'd like to highlight! gah.

Being able to get CP of valentine ,Halloween ,Christmas of pass years you miss on,still limit to 2 each of course ,most breeding can’t be done without one -.- or have way to earn one xD 

I want a breeding scheduler. Breed creature X with creature Y every week until desired result.

Of course, the egg would never auto-abandon when it's of the desired breed.

32 minutes ago, Lysian said:

Being able to get CP of valentine ,Halloween ,Christmas of pass years you miss on,still limit to 2 each of course ,most breeding can’t be done without one -.- or have way to earn one xD 

Just wait for the according holiday and camp out in the then-appearing holiday biome.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

5 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I want a breeding scheduler. Breed creature X with creature Y every week until desired result.

Of course, the egg would never auto-abandon when it's of the desired breed.

Just wait for the according holiday and camp out in the then-appearing holiday biome.

EH....they have that’s option now? I just return after five years xD 

28 minutes ago, Lysian said:

EH....they have that’s option now? I just return after five years xD 

Welcome back! :D

I have a single pending description and I want it approved now! :D (It got 2 Accepts in 2 days ... used to be faster!)

i wish for incubate bsa to work on hatchilings...song lineages are miserable purely because of the wait on hatchlings aging for me 😜

Valkemare is set in medieval times  ..  and yet there are now two butt ugly links mucking up the look of the scroll with their stark blueness.

DC should be a refuge from the scourge of social media ... so remove or at least move  them !!!    A pristine look is preferable  to this clutter.   

@orphaned You can probably remove them with this checkbox (in the Account Settings):

image.png.685d1d0a14b08edd4519c22fbbd92c2f.png

(I'm saying "probably" because I don't see them even when I activate the setting, but that may be because of my script blocker settings.)

Edited by Confused Cat

4 minutes ago, Confused Cat said:

@orphaned You can probably remove them with this checkbox (in the Account Settings):

image.png.685d1d0a14b08edd4519c22fbbd92c2f.png

(I'm saying "probably" because I don't see them even when I activate the setting, but that may be because of my script blocker settings.)

Oh  THANK YOU  THANK YOU THANK YOU  ... SUCCESS !!!       been really irking me

Any suggestions as to how to prevent  so  many new egg releases from coming from the lunar herald biomes ??  

the last 3 releases were from their biomes and are really ,making the already elusive ones almost impossible to get  XD

I want to be able to *temporarily* buy more growing slots. Like, *now* please! ... And a hatchling incubate, that will help too. Actually I'd love a more specific incubate, like you could take off however much time you want from the specific egg/hatchling, not just a flat 1-day. Might as well wish for a pony while I'm at it...

9 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

And a hatchling incubate

this, yes please.

also something to either get rid of the breeding cooldown or cut the time in half, or something like that, so my dragons can breed again today, even though i just bred them saturday.  oh, then i'd need more egg slots, cause i'm egg locked until this afternoon.