Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

I'm unsure of what the general opinion on this topic is, so I'm wondering... Would it be deemed unreasonable if I made a suggestion to be able to revive eggs? I came back to my scroll today to find my egg dead -__- Made me so sad. I'd love just one chance of being able to revive eggs. Is this unreasonable? If not... I'll make suggestion thread for it lol

I wish it were possible to restrict getting the new eggs to a limit of 2  .. on release day only

getting 3 and more is so unseemly ... 

I want Risensong&Sunset pairs to be able to produce Setsongs and Setsong&Sunrise pairs to be able to produce Risensongs.

I wish that the order of the BSA dragons were not dependent on their scroll placement .. but grouped according to what they did.

I also REALLY wish that there were a MAGIC BUTTON to return my very specific scroll order to a point in time where it was how I wanted ..

having just mucked up the order ... am using the Action Log to find what I need, however, until these guys are back where they belong  :wacko:

58 minutes ago, orphaned said:

I wish that the order of the BSA dragons were not dependent on their scroll placement .. but grouped according to what they did.

Technically, you don't even need to know WHICH dragon you're using for its BSA (unless you want to make specific Bolts & Aeons glow which you can still do by going to their specific Actions page ...) so I'd want the "available for BSA" filter to only show 1 of each breed (+gender, for Pink) and a counter with how many are still available.

Would reduce the list to its bare minimum XD

I demand that the egg limit be removed for me so that I can collect ALL THE DRAGONS ALL AT ONCE REEEEE

58 minutes ago, FennecFyre said:

I demand that the egg limit be removed for me so that I can collect ALL THE DRAGONS ALL AT ONCE REEEEE

That doesn't sound unreasonable to me, as long as I can as well.

I'd like a Sterilize BSA, with no limits, available now, as I have over 6,190 messy adult dragons, most of which I would never breed. (A few of them are 2nd gen gender or color fails, but tossed in that group).

7 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Technically, you don't even need to know WHICH dragon you're using for its BSA (unless you want to make specific Bolts & Aeons glow which you can still do by going to their specific Actions page ...) so I'd want the "available for BSA" filter to only show 1 of each breed (+gender, for Pink) and a counter with how many are still available.

hmmm   some interesting ideas there too

but I used to know exactly where the needed BSA dragons were .... now, not so much,  if at all

putting the count per page at 500 helped so now I just scroll away til I find any at all

as to specificity  ... my desert ladies have their own pinks ...

Gimmee Gimmee Gimmee  and I'llBeComingForYouAnyway and P A T I E N C E   to name a few

3 hours ago, FennecFyre said:

yes  yes  YES

failing that ... our own biome for a day to play with no competition

7 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

note ... it is because the overall scroll order was messed up by my hitting the wrong button up that this problem even exists

the main point was that my entire scroll order is askew and there is no magic way to get the correct order for all my 14,000 plus dragons back easily

now ... one at a time  :unsure:  the same way they were acquired   :wacko:

4 minutes ago, orphaned said:

note ... it is because the overall scroll order was messed up by my hitting the wrong button up that this problem even exists

You most likely didn't mess up MY scoll order, yet I still would like that enhanced filtering :lol:

Instead of /makeallmyeggsgold, I need /makeallmyeggsaeon... And I need it to actually work!

21 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Okay, I KNOW I am always the last to find these things out, but "make specific Bolts & Aeons glow"??? @Ruby Eyes

Regardless of the meaning of that statement, what an excellent idea to have one show with a counter!

@subwooferOf course, makeallmyeggsgold is even more unreasonable/better!! :D

9 minutes ago, Justie said:

Okay, I KNOW I am always the last to find these things out, but "make specific Bolts & Aeons glow"???

Using their BSA will temporarily change their appearance. It also shows in lineages and can create an interesting effect - temporarily.

I want a breeding scheduler.

Set dragon #1, dragon #2 to breed every week until egg of breed X is achieved.

Repeat for all the pairs I want to make lineages with ...

*Slap the table* Guys, I've a wonderful idea.

Makes us being able to revive eggs.
Eggs could be succesfully revived, or not.
Zombie eggs that never change form weither is the day or not!
And very rarely, you can revive an egg into a neglected!

I'm sure everyone would loves it!!

LOL yeah, zombie eggs XD They come in 3 sizes! Pygmy, Drake and regular!

I want more hatchlings on my scroll, right now! Sitting at 16 growing things (13 after I freeze a couple) is just driving me nuts. For so long I was constantly locked or almost locked, 16 is just too few to have at once, for me. So any hatchies around that want to jump onto my scroll, that'd be great! Extra cuddles for the messy hatchies! 😛

I demand a BSA that's basically incubate but for hatchies, making them able to grow up a day earlier. Noooo I'm not saying that just because I'm currently scroll locked but don't want to freeze all of my hatchies that are at more than 4 days, of course not. 😁

20 minutes ago, TGL1983 said:

I demand a BSA that's basically incubate but for hatchies, making them able to grow up a day earlier.

i'll take one of these BSAs too!  i'm not locked, i'm just impatient... XD

I've wanted some sort of hatchie-incubate forever! Yes please!

I demand that we temporarily get more slots during new releases! And it be proportional to how many new breeds are being released, so we have 2 slots for every new dragon. OH, and 3-4 slots on top of that for AP-hunting!

10 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

I demand that we temporarily get more slots during new releases! And it be proportional to how many new breeds are being released, so we have 2 slots for every new dragon.

oooh, i'll agree to this one too! my other creature site just finished it's anniversary event, and we get three extra egg slots for the length of event plus a few days extra, too! i'd love that here! :) 

Edited by trystan
clarification

I want a "wake up" action to force my egg. It would be like "kill" but without killing. You just knock gently the egg and then shout "WAKE UP" so it make the egg hatch faster. But they could run away because you're surely crazy.