Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

Double the scroll space for eggs & hatchies alike during events, especially Halloween

I demand that all eggs bred from my own Holiday dragons don't take space on my scroll. So I can breed all Holiday dragons from previous years and go hunting to the cave.

I want my dragons to be able to babysit eggs and give me more slots! Surely some of them must know how to raise kids by now??

I wanted that Halloween badge this year without playing the whole game. I also want all 94 treats from 2010 instantly.

(But I'm SOOOO glad to be able to finish collecting the treats from the past years I've missed!!)

12 hours ago, Tetelestai said:

I wanted that Halloween badge this year without playing the whole game. I also want all 94 treats from 2010 instantly.

I want the badge too ... got to the temples FINALLY     somehow  but .  my laptop does not like the game ... still

freezes or shuts down or kicks me out completely   grrrr    but at least I can get in >>> others are locked out completely

need someone to get in there for me ...  

I want the hatchling limit during holiday weeks to be rised to 100!

6 hours ago, orphaned said:

I want the badge too ... got to the temples FINALLY     somehow  but .  my laptop does not like the game ... still

freezes or shuts down or kicks me out completely   grrrr    but at least I can get in >>> others are locked out completely

need someone to get in there for me ...  

Did you try using a different browser?

.... I'd like the two auto-abandoned clutch eggs from my messy Kohraki breeding to hop onto my scroll, please. Usually 100% with the whole 'can only keep one from a clutch' idea, but so few Kohrakis this year, I could really use those two extra! 

(While I'm at it, any messy Arcanas should go straight from the AP-queue to my scroll... And of course I need extra eggslots to accommodate them...)

I want extra egg AND hatchie capacity for the week before and week after Halloween! How's a person to get even half the stuff she wants to do with a measly 8+16 scroll!!

I want to be able to get all the eggs I spent hours stalking and not even see it within ten min and they are taken 😤

Look, all I need is INFINITE HATCHIE SPACE during Halloween and Christmas!  So many nice AP lineages; I just wanna keep them all!  If I'm willing to put in the effort to hatch them, why can't I keep them?  *sadface*

(No, but really, I do enjoy catching+hatching ER eggs to release again!  Please enjoy random hatchies in the AP, people.   I just wanna keep SOME of them... more of them than I have room for, but by no means all!) 

• Infinite egg/hatchling slots
  • Every trophy/badge
  • A pair of each type of dragon (one male and one female)
  • Eggs and hatchlings grow/hatch instantly
  • No breeding cooldowns
  • Always win raffles
  • All nice linages/CBs because I'm to lazy to make one

yay

Longer naming field. I've got so many long names I can't fit in 32 characters. 

Maybe more egg slots without having to hit 1000 dragons. I don't think I'll be able to give 1000 dragons enough love for all of 'em, you know?

Also I'm not gonna hit 1000 for a good while yet, ahahahaha.....

and i'm constantly egglocked right now aaaaaaaaaaa

I want to filter out all the APed rubbish that has been produced by one scroll .... even if the AP then shows me nothing, at least I don't have to WADE THROUGH all these eggs in order to find something even remotely interesting ...

5 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I want to filter out all the APed rubbish that has been produced by one scroll .... even if the AP then shows me nothing, at least I don't have to WADE THROUGH all these eggs in order to find something even remotely interesting ...

Oh, yes; if only I could filter the AP when hunting!  I demand an incredibly advanced AI filtering setup where I just type in, "Show only: 2G eggs" or "Show only: eggs with named parents" or "Show only: 5G and up" so I have better chances of finding whatever I happen to be hunting for that hour!  :D   

I demand that we be able to see the adults of new-release dragons before we have to decide how many eggs to grab.  So that we can decide whether we like them or not.

There have definitely been times when I liked the eggs and hatchies a different amount than I liked the adults.

5 minutes ago, Pilauli said:

I demand that we be able to see the adults of new-release dragons before we have to decide how many eggs to grab.  So that we can decide whether we like them or not.

THIS.  so much this.  i'm.... picky with which dragons i like.

I want people to intentionally misspell the breed names of things they DON'T want in trades. E.g. "no Arcaana / Cailgene" or something, so these trades will not show up in search results of people looking for someone who WANTS those breeds. People who see the trade will still understand what is not wanted.

38 minutes ago, Confused Cat said:

I want people to intentionally misspell the breed names of things they DON'T want in trades. E.g. "no Arcaana / Cailgene" or something, so these trades will not show up in search results of people looking for someone who WANTS those breeds. People who see the trade will still understand what is not wanted.

Omg yes. So frustrating to search for a certain 'want' and seen tons of *not*-want!

I'd like all my Halloweens from this year to be magically named without me doing anything. I have specific naming schemes for some breeds, but not for any of these Halloween breeds, so magically-appearing names would be great and save me some hassle!

14 hours ago, Pilauli said:

There have definitely been times when I liked the eggs and hatchies a different amount than I liked the adults.

The good thing is, you see the adults long before your own individuals grow up - plenty of trading fodder!

I want unlimited precognition. Basically, a single Aeon with a BSA cooldown of 1 minute :D

On 11/3/2020 at 3:45 PM, HeatherMarie said:

Omg yes. So frustrating to search for a certain 'want' and seen tons of *not*-want!

I'd like all my Halloweens from this year to be magically named without me doing anything. I have specific naming schemes for some breeds, but not for any of these Halloween breeds, so magically-appearing names would be great and save me some hassle!

**cough**

https://www.fantasynamegenerators.com/

http://www.rinkworks.com/namegen/

What I use when I can't think of names. XD