Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

I want an egg stun that adds a day.

Just got a trade offer accepted that left me with a lineaged egg at 3 days straight. No way to influence anymore :(

Yes I been wanting a hatching bsa dragon xD I’m sure out of the current breed a lot fit role, beings lock and staring at it doesn’t make it mature faster xD 

On 8/10/2020 at 2:36 PM, Lysian said:

Yes I been wanting a hatching bsa dragon xD I’m sure out of the current breed a lot fit role, beings lock and staring at it doesn’t make it mature faster xD 

Ooohhh there's an unreasonable demand: If you stare at a hatchling for a certain number of minutes at a time, it'll take a couple hours off it's timer. With no limit, so if you have the time to stare for awhile you could get a 6 day+ hatchling to grow up! (... Maybe I need more sleep...)

Edited by HeatherMarie

I have returned to this thread to once more complain that I don't have infinite slots to hold my own bred eggs.

I want to know *right now* what colour my Nebbie and my Gemshard egg are going to hatch into ...

I want there to be extra egg slots/hatchie slots at holiday events to make it possible to breed half the pairs I want to!

I want some of those non-dimorphic breeds to gain some additional sprites.

Like Whites, for example. The males could just sit differently?

Albino Dragons urgently need a different pose, at least for one gender.

Khusas - such a dynamic breed, how can they only have 1 sprite?

And Scripts. There needs to be Script sprites with at least 5 different writings on their bodies! XD Plus different ink colours!

(This demand in unreasonable because lineage and name collectors would surely hunt me down with pitchforks and torches if any of the above came true due to MY demand :lol: )

And I need Zyus and Pyralspites to be able to breed each other, even if only sometimes.

54 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

And Scripts. There needs to be Script sprites with at least 5 different writings on their bodies! XD Plus different ink colours!

oh this would be fun!

did i get the idea from you to name Scripts for fonts?

I don't think that was me. But then again I don't always know what my brain was doing 5 minutes ago, let alone years ago XD

well, it wasn't a few years ago, i know that.  it was this year, actually.  i didn't get my first script until november of 2019, and then i named all but one of my unnameds earlier this year.  someone said they named them for fonts, so borrowed that idea. :)

Edited by trystan

3 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

(This demand in unreasonable because lineage and name collectors would surely hunt me down with pitchforks and torches if any of the above came true due to MY demand :lol: )

... Yes.  :P

I mean, let dozens of dimorphic new breeds appear in the cave; they're cool. But I'm still disappointed that Horses can't be used in perfect mirror lineages anymore!  XD

The thing about Zyus and Pyralspites being able to breed different variants doesn't seem that unreasonable, though. Why would dragon scientists have put them on the same encyclopedia page if they reproduce like completely unrelated breeds?

I've been watching those poor leetle trees sitting on the cave for minutes and minutes, both today and yesterday. No one is able to take them wants them. Please let me adopt every single leetle tree that I ever see, make them reproduce, and grow a forest for myself my dragons.

Even I can't help with the Leetle Trees anymore, I already adopted one!

Anyone else feel like when the timer says 4 days 1 hour, it actually just takes forever?

I have a stellar idea, if the player catches the timer showing that, it should immediately roll over to ER time upon refresh, like whazzoom!

(Honestly it kinda just makes me wanna see the laid/stolen/hatched date with time of day also, haha, but I recognize it's just my terrible impatience)

I want that '18 freezes' Platinum limit to be rounded up to 20. Like, today. It's so frustrating sitting on fogged ER-timed eggs waiting to regain freezes!

I want the freezes limit to equal the total growing things limit XD

Look I just want two more trophy levels so we have a nice, round, 10 and 30 for limits.

1 hour ago, Keileon said:

Look I just want two more trophy levels so we have a nice, round, 10 and 30 for limits.

ohhhI second this one,it would be awesome

On that note, hybrids in the market. Them not being in the biomes makes sense because the breeds wouldn't really naturally breed in the wild, but SOMEONE is selling us these eggs, so why wouldn't they be breeding them?

Edited by Keileon

4 hours ago, Sashimi said:

I wish Amaltheans weren't hybrids, they are so gooddamn beautiful. 

me too  ...  100 %

they look like Mardis Gras Lunars to me .. so gorgeous

10 hours ago, Keileon said:

Them not being in the biomes makes sense because the breeds wouldn't really naturally breed in the wild

Hybridization happens plentifully in the wild, too, sometimes it's part of the evolutionary process. There were some examples posted in the suggestion thread for the Trader as well, I think?

10 hours ago, Keileon said:

but SOMEONE is selling us these eggs, so why wouldn't they be breeding them?

I tried that exact same reasoning back in the suggestion thread for the Trader, too XD But TJ didn't want to ... Maybe that's why he calls it "Market" and not "Trader" so it doesn't sound like a person is selling them - but who IS selling them then?

I wish for a Halloween dragon with a Creation element - so far we have plenty of destruction and some change, but even in late October, some things are growing and sprouting to feed creatures in winter!

4 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I tried that exact same reasoning back in the suggestion thread for the Trader, too XD But TJ didn't want to ... Maybe that's why he calls it "Market" and not "Trader" so it doesn't sound like a person is selling them - but who IS selling them then?

...What if the Market is ran by Dragons themselves? :o

Okay that's maybe kinda harrowing to think about. But Both CB and Market eggs lack a lineage...

1 minute ago, Platykwak said:

...What if the Market is ran by Dragons themselves? :o

Okay that's maybe kinda harrowing to think about. But Both CB and Market eggs lack a lineage...

That would explain it. After all, it seems to be only humans (or humanoids) who care about lineages, otherwise dragon eggs would come with them attached XD