Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

1 minute ago, Sazandora said:

I want the ability to hack the game so I could give myself all the ingredients I need to cook everything in the red star recipe list, so I could safely ignore this absolute garbage of a minigame. :dry:

Well, I was going with "get all the ingredients as needed", but that probably involves hacking the game, so that works, too. :D 

Dragon Cave arcade... where you can keep playing all the holiday minigames of the past all year 'round.

On 12/28/2019 at 1:09 PM, Sazandora said:

Dragon Cave arcade... where you can keep playing all the holiday minigames of the past all year 'round.

I love this idea. The tower defense was really fun. An arcade would really remind me of neopets, and honestly I think it would be a great idea to update the site a little bit.

I want an 'extra-hard' level on the tetris game. Maybe even an 'extra-extra hard' level. For whatever reason I'm just zipping through the 'hard' ones and I'd like more of a challenge!

To paraphrase Fmr President Ronald Reagan ...  Mr TJ  TAKE DOWN THAT LINK  !!! 

The Event is over!!!!  Badges can still be accessed through the scroll link and    SEE ALL  BADGES.

The only person who cannot see the Gingerbread House, Tree, Wreath and Snow Wars 2 Fort WITHOUT that accursed link

is the only one to whom it actually matters ... ME !!

I can see them, as intended,  if someone goes in and makes a cutscreen which I can see in an email

In the interim I have made an edited cutscreen of them to view in an email ..  but without the special effects such as the flickering candles etc.

Please fix this so they can be viewed like all the other badges ,,,.. on my scroll. This matters to me and others.  TY 

Please ....

Edited by orphaned

That other people would be working on the same holiday checkers as me. I can only do up to 3rd Gen on my own for Valentine's/Christmas, but sometimes I can't get the trades in time...

(Garland x Blue Gemshard, that'll have to wait another year now...)

I need a Riftwyrm to shift into my office and scare everyone else away so I can work in peace ...

On 1/17/2020 at 6:28 AM, Ruby Eyes said:

I need a Riftwyrm to shift into my office and scare everyone else away so I can work in peace ...

Oohhh that's an awesome idea! 

I need a hatchling incubate (again). Or, yunno, just *somehow* magically let my hatchie grow up now instead of 12 hours from now. I want to hunt! 

Can I accept multiple trades?😄 I did not know all-numbers codes are so valuable lol.

On 12/28/2019 at 12:09 PM, Sazandora said:

Yes!  I would play the mana game so so much.

But I also demand that a 'Hard Level" be added with a bigger board and fewer Mana Bombs, because it's gotten too easy.

Edited by sorenna

I want to be able to produce bred Frills so I can make the pretty checker I always wanted. *sigh*

52 minutes ago, Emerald01 said:

I want to be able to produce bred Frills so I can make the pretty checker I always wanted. *sigh*

What stops you from doing so? Are the mates too prolific?

Aren't the Frills essentially incapable of producing Frill babies?  I know they still occasionally pop up in the cave, but it was my understanding that new ones could not be bred.  

11 minutes ago, Emerald01 said:

Aren't the Frills essentially incapable of producing Frill babies?  I know they still occasionally pop up in the cave, but it was my understanding that new ones could not be bred.  

Frills became unbreedable for a bit, but have since been reverted back.

5 hours ago, Emerald01 said:

Well, I'll be! joy.gif How did I miss that!  Thank you, @meeps114 and @Ruby Eyes!  I can get back to work on my pretty checker!  Dreams come true, people!!  wheee.gif

Would it be too much to ask that we be allowed just one extra cutie from multiple-egg results in event breeding?

I mean, I want that eggie I just bred for a trade, but I hate letting the others go! Couldn't I just keep one for me?

I want a Valentine BSA that re-enables breeding between rejected pairs, even if only active on Valentine's Day, but preferably more often than that.

Edited by Awdz Bodkins