Unreasonable Demands

14 hours ago, InvaderAlexis said:

what a cute idea!!

the others i'd be so frustrated with but honestly, super fun concepts XD 

Also, why stop at FOUR colours?! XD

Another unreasonable demand/idea i had.

More neglected types.

Like the zombies.

Give us neglected pygmies, drakes, easterns, xenowyrms, wyverns, etc.

I want a NOT checkbox in front of the breed selection field in the trading hub.

Like the other day when I wanted offers that contain the Wants text "Magma", but I don't want to trade for Magmas (I wanted to SELL one, not to buy one), so I would select Magma from the list and hit that checkbox to get ANYTHING BUT Magmas.

Because WAY TOO MANY PEOPLE describe their Haves in that Wants field ...

6 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I want a NOT checkbox in front of the breed selection field in the trading hub.

Like the other day when I wanted offers that contain the Wants text "Magma", but I don't want to trade for Magmas (I wanted to SELL one, not to buy one), so I would select Magma from the list and hit that checkbox to get ANYTHING BUT Magmas.

Because WAY TOO MANY PEOPLE describe their Haves in that Wants field ...

Expanding on this, We Need A Have Field!! When it comes to very specific lineages and such you kind of *have* to put your 'have' in the 'want' box otherwise there is a good chance people will pass by your trade without realizing it's a lineage they may want, and yes that *royally* screws with the whole process of searching the 'want' box. We need a separate 'have' box!

4 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

Expanding on this, We Need A Have Field!!

Yes we do, but I figured that this has already been demanded to death and we still didn't get it XD

Honestly I feel like expanding trading shouldn't be unreasonable. I don't know why we don't have a have field or even a PM feature. Or even anything to help negotiate trades other than reject or accept everything.

Then again, the trading hub is a mess full of unreasonable demands. "Wants: 2g SAlts"

17 minutes ago, Charu said:

or even a PM feature

Due to TJ's job, he's not allowed to.

11 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Due to TJ's job, he's not allowed to.

Huh? What would his job have to do with a PM feature on DC? 

26 minutes ago, Charu said:

Huh? What would his job have to do with a PM feature on DC? 

He's a spy, and the government is worried he might use the PM feature to secretly communicate with the enemy.

... Okay, not really, but reality is just not that interesting.  :lol:

I'm not sure how detailed we (or TJ himself) can discuss it, but as far as we know, he works at a big social media company, and they probably have some kind of agreement that their employees have to sign that says something like "I will not create any internet service that allows people to have conversations". Because that could be seen as competition for the big social media site.

Super unreasonable demand: Allow us to have a toggle whenever there are sprite updates, so we can choose whether to see the updated sprite or the original that we actually loved so much. (This isn't so much about *this* new update as being reminded of past updates where I *still* really really miss the old sprites...)

I need a magic "Switch Breeds" BSA to appear on these Silver and Thalassa eggs I just bred for a lineage project! 

I needed the egg from the 3G pair to be a Silver, but naturally it came out as a Thalassa instead.  But (I thought) at least Thalassas are breeding well, so it should be no problem to get an egg from the pair I need a Thalassa from... NOPE, they gave me a Silver!    XD  Can't they just... get a Magi or Bolt to switch their species with a powerful spell?

I want the ability to search signatures so I'll know who collects what without having to rely on my memory.

(what? Write it down, you say? Are you crazy?)

I use google for that.

site:forums.dragcave.net profile whateveryouweresearchingfor

24 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I use google for that.

site:forums.dragcave.net profile whateveryouweresearchingfor

thanks for the suggestion, unfortunately, I didn't find who I was looking for. Search words too generic, I think.

Posted (edited)

I want my dragons to politely sort themselves into the proper groups without me having to inspect each and check the boxes.

I also want 8 CB Spring Seasonal dragons AND 8 CB Equinox dragons all laid on the sprung equinox, March 20, 2021, AND keep my yellow Zyu.

Edited by Long_Before_Sunrise

6 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

I want my dragons to politely sort themselves into the proper groups without me having to inspect each and check the boxes.

i could get on board with this too!

11 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Oh goodness yes please! Especially my super-long lineages (I'm talking 80+ gens), just automatically mark yourself Dorkface or Thuwed or whatever so I don't have to spend an hour combing through your lineages!

On 6/15/2015 at 11:29 PM, dragongrrl said:

New scroll limits - 10 eggs or 30 total growing things for every 1000 dragons on your scroll.

That would mean I could breed or pick up 40 eggs for lineage idea, and have another 80 hatchlings growing up now, since there are over 4000 dragons on my scroll. Instead, I'm scroll-locked and looking at threads like Unreasonable Demands. xd.png

From almost six years ago, I'm still always scroll-locked and I still want this - NOW!

With over 6000 dragons, I could have 60 eggs and another 120 hatchlings growing on my scroll.

Please, oh, PLEASE!

The Frills came back so anything is possible, right? ❤️

I want every Mageia that I missed in the Desert to appear on my scroll ... *grumbles*

I just don't see why I can't have unlimited hatchlings, so I never have to worry about running out of space while still having open egg slots.  :P  That's the most frustrating thing ever!  I invariably count up my eggs and think that I have some spaces free, then click on something awesome only to get the "you are overburdened" message.  Noooooo! 

i want the dragons i'm looking for to just appear in the biome or AP right when i'm looking for them.

Okay this is a super-duper Unreasonable Demand, but sometimes I think about this when looking at my dragons: I want dragon plushies! Every single species please! And the hatchies too 'cause some are just so adorable. I want to be able to hug and squish my draggies!

I feel like I've had/witnessed that conversation before, HeatherMarie :blink:

12 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

Okay this is a super-duper Unreasonable Demand, but sometimes I think about this when looking at my dragons: I want dragon plushies! Every single species please! And the hatchies too 'cause some are just so adorable. I want to be able to hug and squish my draggies!

i sew stuffed animals and ive seriously thought about this before, but im reeaaaalllly bad at making patterns and i know i wouldnt be satisfied with how theyd turn out if i tried XD sigh...

12 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

I would go broke immediately if DC plushes became a thing ;w;